The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
On the CBS website where you vote for who is next off, it doesn't allow you to pick Shii Ann. This may be another one of those intentional slip-ups to make us think she is next. You can however still vote for John as a bootee. Shii-Ann is the only one you can't pick...as of 2pm CST 9/20.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page... cowboyroo 09-20-02 1
   RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page... JohnMc 09-20-02 2
       RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page... PepeLePew13 09-20-02 3
           RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page... Kokoro 09-20-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
Another tidbit of info on the CBS website that may have some value, or may not. On the Survivors page, when you click on each of their pictures, a larger picture of each Survivor comes up. For all the Survivors, except 4, the picture is the same as the small one. For Clay, Helen, and Penny, the pictures are reversed when you click on them. For Shii-Ann (there's that name again), the picture is totally different from the small one. May not mean anything, but seems odd they would do that..

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-20-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
I think this is just website problems and NO SPOILER VALUE. Along those lines, I was trying to use their popularity poll, and each time you try to click on one person, it brings up a different person to vote on.

Just a website problem - NO SPOILER VALUE

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
I agree. Last season, there were repeated errors on the CBS website and we bit into the bait a few times only to discover it was just a human error and we learned to never trust their site again.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-20-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Red Herring? on voting page for Shii Ann"
Plus, maybe it was just a personal glitch....I can vote for Shii.

Possibly the website screwing up is responsible for the odd voting?:

Stephanie is in first with 35 percent of the votes.
Erin is in second with 12 percent of the votes

I really don't see the general viewing public voting like that so early on....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •