The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"John Early Show Slip Up"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweetpea Click to send private message to sweetpea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"John Early Show Slip Up"
On this morning's Early Show, John said that he was upset about being picked by Jan and thought that Jake would have picked him for his team. Then he said that later when he told Jake this, Jake told him that he would have picked him next

So, I think we can eliminate Jake from making the merge as this conversation could only take place at the loser lodge.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: John Early Show Slip Up SurvivorBlows 09-20-02 1
   RE: John Early Show Slip Up SurvivinDawg 09-20-02 3
   RE: John Early Show Slip Up wendyp 09-20-02 5
 RE: John Early Show Slip Up GuessItRains 09-20-02 2
   RE: John Early Show Slip Up managerr 09-20-02 4
 RE: John Early Show Slip Up jump up 09-20-02 6
   RE: John Early Show Slip Up Hylia 09-20-02 7
 RE: John Early Show Slip Up TechNoir 09-20-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-02, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
>So, I think we can eliminate Jake from making the merge
>as this conversation could only take place at the loser
>lodge.

Why could it only have taken place at the loser lodge???

They've been home for a couple of months and nothing stops them from talking to each other once the game ends -- I think you're reading too much into the information.

-SB

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
In fact, I suspect that Webby's conclusion is correct BECAUSE John is speaking of it in the first place. If the conversation HAD taken place at Loser Lodge, with John forewarned not to talk about things there, then John probably doesn't speak of it. However, since he DID speak of it, the conversation probably happened after the show was over.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-20-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
Keep in mind that John is a pastor and would feel incline to talk to everyone in the game once it was over. Plus I would think that of all the castaways John would be the one to keep a promise, not talking about the show. Many people talk to their pastors because they would not say anything.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
I'm not sure about that sweetpea. The survivors do talk after the game ends. While there usually isn't that much interaction between the first castoffs and people in the other tribes, it has happened before. I particularly remember people voting for Teresa to be booted several times before the merge because she was one of Diane's friends.

Barring a switch or a real switch-up in tribe dynamics, I don't see Jake being voted out of his tribe before the merge.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-20-02, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
This group--more than most seems like they have talked to each other a lot after the show. At least that's the vibe I got from Ghandia and John during their message board posts fests. Right now, I think Jake is safe, he is seen as the unofficial "leader" of his tribe.

jump up 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jump%20up Click to send private message to jump%20up Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
John also commented about Jan and said she was a “cute lady. Love to spend time with her.”

Is he saying that Jan makes the jury and does not end up in loser lodge?

Jump Up

Hylia 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-20-02, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hylia Click to send private message to Hylia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
This quote from Jump Up's post (above) was what I considered
to be the only potential slip-up from John's interview.
When I heard it, I perked right up, wondering if he meant
"I (would) love to spend time with her" or "I (did) love to spend
time with her". Does anybody have the exact quote, or any
opinions on it?

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-02, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: John Early Show Slip Up"
Maybe I just don't get it but what makes you think they didn't just hassle each other on the beach between the time they were picked and the time they got into their boats to go to their "new homes." How do you infer that "this conversation could only take place at the loser lodge" (emphasis added)?

I guess I'm just one of those slow spoilers.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •