The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda and Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

AWms6016 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AWms6016 Click to send private message to AWms6016 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda and Lisa"
I wanted to respond to the person who said that Rhond was being too hard on Lisa. Well, I am a big fan of SO and I have been watching it since it started and I think that Lisa is spoiled and devious in her actions. Lisa knows how to act and when to perform with the tears, and it makes me sick. If I were Rhonda I would have let her have it before now. This woman (Lisa) is too old to carry on like she does, but when she gets upset with others she's a fireball, she has a temper. I think she has met her match with Rhonda and she can't handle it. I do wish that her parents would stop coddling her and make her get out on her own. As long as she has mom/dad she is going to milk her issues. No, I do not think that Rhonda is too hard on her, honestly I think Rhonda is not hard enough.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda and Lisa camsmom 11-06-05 1
   RE: Rhonda and Lisa Snackerson 11-06-05 2
       lisa and chickens im5xblest 11-06-05 3
 RE: Rhonda and Lisa cantwait 11-07-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

camsmom 4 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail camsmom Click to send private message to camsmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda and Lisa"
I agree with you that Lisa needed a big wake up call, and a talking to. I don't think Lisa is ready to start over, and not even in the ballpark of graduating. But Rhonda seems to have changed her approach to a tough love approach, instead of the understanding person she was on the other shows. I'm wondering what's up with Rhonda...even though I feel Lisa needed a huge reality check, it doesnt seem like Rhonda is being authentic in the new ways she's handling the women.

Snackerson 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-06-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snackerson Click to send private message to Snackerson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda and Lisa"
Rhonda's assignements are way off base. I don't think Lisa would work as a cowgirl- or a waitress. Also if Lisa's parents bought her apt for her, shouldn't be such a big deal. If they had died and left her money in their will would that be so wrong. More power to Lisa that she doesn't have to pay for her housing. She should definitely get a job but SO has not been helping her in that aspect. They should be doing computer classes, resume building and stuff like that.

im5xblest 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail im5xblest Click to send private message to im5xblest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "lisa and chickens"
i nunno...i think lisa needs more help than THAT! computer classes and resume building won't help w/ her aversion to hard work. rhonda is trying to MAKE her "go there" and feel how good it feels to accomplish something hard -- something she's never pushed herself to do. i don't disagree w/ the work they've assigned. i DID think she would fail miserably at her own business. she's just not the self-employed type! i'd love for that to change, but she hasn't learned THAT much.

plus, lisa can think, hey if i could work a day on that ranch, i can do this desk job! hehe

i MUST comment on the chicken chase: i grew up on a kind of farm, and i think everyone should try catching a chicken at least once! it's a blast. you HAVE to give up all dignity and just run with reckless abandon wherever it does!

5x

cantwait 1 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cantwait Click to send private message to cantwait Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda and Lisa"
I really like Rhonda and I even plan to buy one of her great books. She's a great coach, but I must say, dang, she looked like a flippin looney bin the other day. She really seemed out of control, non professional, but I don't take it real serious so I just laughed and laughed. It reminded my husband and I of the bad pic. of Allison. LOL! She looked like that. They should have drawn a pic. of her. HEHE Anyway, I really didn't think Lisa meant much harm, actually just seemed to be trying too hard, like a perfectionist. It reminded me of a lot of people who don't want to do something unless they can do it well. (The way she was with the jewelry) I thought it was fairly normal to call as she did, and when recieving no call back, assuming she could do nothing about it until she heard from Rhonda. Why would Rhonda be whacked out enough to stand on the street for that long, hearing her phone, recognizing it as the person whom she was waiting on and not answer, refuse to listen to voicemail and obliviously just keep on waiting? That part was funny too. Let's face it, she was PMS'ing and needed to be P.O.'d In Lisa she found the excuse. Hope she felt better after releasing the ugly demon inside. LOL! BTW, I think a lot of people would have allowed parents to care for them the way Lisa has. I'm sure it makes a lot of people jealous to see someone who dosen't have to do anything, but being an only child of wealthy parents does have it's privelages. No one is tripping out on Paris Hilton or the million others who do it. At least she wants to be independant, which is more than I can muster up the energy or time to do. LOL Again!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •