The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-06-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
BIG BRO 3 CONTESTANT LOSES GIRL TO BROTHERLY LOVER
October 10, 2002 Provided by: STAR

PHOTOS DIDN'T PRINT

ALL IN THE FAMILY: Chiara dumped Roddy (below) for "Big Brother" Boogie.
Oh, brother!

We know being stuck together in a house for up to 11 weeks on Big Brother brings people close together.

But what you probably didn't know until now is that the busy "Bs" have been cross-pollinating between Big Brother shows!

Roddy Mancuso found out the hard way. The beefcake was one of the stars of the recently finished Big Brother 3. Not only did the guy lose the $500,000 grand prize, getting booted out three weeks before the finale, but now comes word that he lost his sweetie as well.

To make matters worse, he lost her to a kindred spirit of sorts, because she took up with Big Brother 2's conniving houseguest Mike "Boogie" Malin.

One more detail: The romance with Boogie bloomed while Mancuso fought to stay on the hit CBS reality series. Triple-ouch, baby!

Some viewers may remember how Mancuso fell hard for Big Brother 3 cohabitant Chiara Berti, 25. By the second week of the show, they were making out.

Hot-to-trot Mancuso was talking endlessly about his crush on Berti, and the cameras that keep a never-blinking electronic eye on the house caught him trying to coax her into taking showers with him.

In time, however, scheming houseguests managed to get looker Berti out Aug. 22.

Enter Boogie, 32, a veteran of Big Brother 2 and the co-owner of L.A.'s trendy nightclub, Belly Lounge.

Just so happens that the Left Coast-based staff of Big Brother hang out at the watering hole when they get off work. As soon as she was kicked out, that's where Berti went, sources tell Confidential's Jennifer Pearson. And it was love at first sight!

"The day after they met, Boogie was wining and dining Chiara all over the place," the source says. "You could tell she really dug him.

"While her supposed squeeze was fighting for his life on the show, Chiara and Boogie were nightclubbing, shopping and spending thousands of dollars in Vegas."

Boogie's no stranger to Big Brother lovin'. He made fans gasp when he proposed to fellow BB2 contestant Krista Stegall on TV. The couple have since split up.

Mancuso, meanwhile, was evicted from the show Sept. 5, and immediately tried to track down Chiara. Of course, Mancuso, a New Jersey-born writer who now lives in L.A., showed up at Belly. Harsh words were exchanged between him and Boogie, and Mancuso was eventually kicked out of the bar.

Berti returned to New York, where she works as a marketing rep. At first she was, I'm told, a little confused. Both Mancuso and Boogie were calling her daily for long-distance flirtations. It would have been nice if the Big Brother audience got to pick for her, but she did it on her own.

"After careful consideration, Chiara finally decided Boogie was her guy," another Big Brother snitch says. "She flew back to L.A. Sept. 25 for the Big Brother 3 finale and wrap party, and she made it clear to everyone at the party that she was with Boogie. Roddy was sulking in a corner and scowled whenever he saw Boogie, but finally accepted her choice."

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... Kokoro 11-06-02 1
 RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... BaquaR13 11-06-02 2
   RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... Kokoro 11-06-02 3
 RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... SurvivinDawg 11-07-02 4
   RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... MakeItStop 11-11-02 5
       RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Artic... BaquaR13 11-11-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-06-02, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
Okay, now I've said some bad stuff about Roddy, but really he was a CATCH! Leave it to a dumb ho like Chiara to dump someone like that for someone like sleazy 2-month-only-for-career-purposes-engagement Mike Boogie. But whatever. This is one reality tv show couple that I can honestly say deserves eachother.

I am so glad that Big Brother is just unpopular enough that we'll never have to see either of them ever again.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
I think it is great how everyone loves Chiara!! She is the real catch!! But, my impression from the show was that she liked him more than he liked her. I must have been wrong...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

11-06-02, 09:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
Now that I think about it, it could be false, or completely fabricated by Chiwhorea to make herself feel better about getting the old heave-ho. And really, for all that is right, I hope he dumped her.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-02, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
First of all, Roddy dumped that *WHORE* ChiWHORA on the show. And that is all ChiWhora is... a WHORE.

And they both made it clear, by their dodging the questions Julie Chen asked, that they were not going to be a couple.

Anyone who watched the feeds or read the feeds transcript can see that this story is almost totally B.S. The author probably took a few facts he/she knew and just wrote whatever fantasy they wanted to see from there. Hell, I coulda done that and it'd be more accurate than THIS piece of trash...

ChiWhora and Mike Booger did hit it off and are an "item", but it is doubtful that Rotty made any effort to woo ChiWhora. I'm sure they talked, but I'm sure that both Rotty and ChiWhora have talked to nearly every other person on the show, as well.

I still don't understand why BaquaR13 continues to insult and degrade the lovely Elisabeth by allowing ChiWhora to be on the same page with her (Lis), let alone have their pictures intermingled. Baqua, PLEASE don't impugn poor Lis like that!!!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
I agree Dawg ... most of this article is BS. I don't remember once reading on the live feeds that Roddy was trying coax Chiara into the shower. If I had to bet money, I would bet it was the other way around. Plus Roddy was ever conscious of the cameras and how he was portrayed. He wouldn't be trying to coax Chiara into the shower. He didn't even want to kiss in front of the cameras.

“She’s a beauty queen gone bad!” -- Marcellus about Amy.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-11-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chiara DUMPED Roddy - New Article"
Hey, cool sig pic Make it Stop! I know Survivin Dawg, i like them both, what can i say? They're both hot at least!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •