The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "The Early Show" vidcaps (for those with lower bandwidth)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "The Early Show" vidcaps (for those with lower bandwidth)"
I've uploaded another set of the SAME IMAGES (but in a smaller size) into this topic so that anyone who's bandwidth-challenged doesn't have to feel left out of the discussion...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "Th... jkokoj 09-19-02 1
   RE: SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "Th... SurvivorBlows 09-19-02 2
 Race to Start Boilermaker 09-19-02 3
   RE: Race to Start anotherkim 09-19-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "The Early Show" vidcaps (for those with lower bandwidth)"
This race is definitly for immunity. In images 3, 9 and 10 you can see Jeff P. and the idol in the middle very clearly. The question is...is this episode one?

Thanks SB for the great caps.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SMALLER Episode 1 Challenge "The Early Show" vidcaps (for those with lower bandwidth)"
Yes, they said it's Ep1 -- plus you can see all 16 survivors in the boats.

-SB

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-19-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Race to Start"
My thought for a while (I have just lurked around for two years) on the "Surprise-Shocking Start" that we have been promised is that the show starts out with an immunity challenge - which to me would be a boat race to the island. Probst and Burnett have said they will switch the order of reward - immunity - and tribal council. Maybe that is how the show starts out. Plus isn't that a boat in the near background of one of the shots posted here?

Might not be the case with the last few shots, but...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Race to Start"
Interesting idea...and think of how that would affect the group dynamic--knowing from the get-go that one of you is about to get booted. Wonder how Diane or Cleoslutra may have acted had they known they were on the chopping block.

font size=1]<[i>Just because I have standards, they call me a b*tch. Diana Ross

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •