The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show"
Was I hallocinating or is there an article that stated that Jiffy Probe is supposed to be doing a preview on this morning's Early Show? Did anyone catch it? These slave drivers at work won't let me me watch TV at my desk...

Snoocharoo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show lroy 09-16-02 1
   RE: Early Show SurvivorBlows 09-16-02 2
       RE: Early Show snoocharoo 09-16-02 3
           snoocharoo s_man 09-16-02 4
               RE: snoocharoo snoocharoo 09-16-02 5
       LIVE CHAT WITH JEFF wendyp 09-16-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-02, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Show"
No hallucinating this morning... unless you really want to. Jiffy was on the Early Show this morning, didn't catch it but here's the link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/13/earlyshow/series/survivor/main522018.shtml

That's lroy to you.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-02, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-02 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

CBS has announced he was going to be on Monday:

http://www.survivorblows.com/survivorblows/s2news.shtml#609

...and now apparently he's going to be on all week -- hopefully tomorrow will have some more useful footage.

-SB

09-16-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early Show"
The evil, facist, empire where I am enslaved from 8:00 - 5:00
M-F doesn't provide the cube farm drones with media players on our computers. THEREFORE like a common office wench I am reduced to prarie doggin over to the "engineering group" hoping that one of the uber-nerds I work with will take my body in exchange for video clips. Unfortunately, as is often the case with engineering geeks, my offer was ignored for more arousing pursuits like new i2 modules.

Was there anything of spoiler value on the show?

Snoocharoo - technologically deprived.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-02, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "snoocharoo"
You said:
"engineering group" hoping that one of the uber-nerds I work with will take my body in exchange for video clips.

Any job openings there?

09-16-02, 03:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: snoocharoo"
Oh gosh this is soo bad but I can't resist....

Openings where? My body or the engineering group? *ROTFLMAO*

Somedays I crack myself up. Yes we have job openings. Are you in the supply chain/logistics field?

Snoocharoo

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-16-02, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "LIVE CHAT WITH JEFF"
This was posted on the ezboard/alliance group.

SURVIVOR Live Chat

Live Chat with host Jeff Probst. Tuesday, September 17 at 2PM ET (11AM PT). www.cbs.com <http://www.cbs.com>;

Not sure if anyone has time or not. Just thought I would pass it along.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •