The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About all the Danielle Bashing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-02, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About all the Danielle Bashing"
The show is over. I'm not sure anyone visits this
page anymore, but here goes .....

The evicted houseguests are pissed off at Danielle
because she out maneuvered them throughout the game.
They suffer from selective amnesia. Why is it
Danielle's tactics are considered more dishonorable
than those of the other houseguests?

Chiara and Lisa both used their boyfriends to further
their own strategies. First Chiara when she nominated
Roddy for eviction, and then Lisa when she voted against
readmitting Eric to the BB House. Or what about the
the countless attacks against Amy by Marcellus all the
while claiming to love her and be her friend. Didn't
Eric and Roddy have pacts with each other that excluded
the "girls" ?

Is Danielle held to a higher standard than they hold
themselves? Those losing houseguests have the worst case
of sourgrapes since Sue Hawk's now infamous Survivor
rampage against Kelly.

I have no objection to Lisa being the final houseguest.
She played well and deserved the win, however so did
Danielle.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About all the Danielle Bashing Mon Cherie 09-29-02 1
 RE: About all the Danielle Bashing SurvivinDawg 09-29-02 2
   RE: About all the Danielle Bashing JoanneMcG 09-29-02 3
       RE: About all the Danielle Bashing SurvivinDawg 09-30-02 4
           RE: About all the Danielle Bashing Cin 09-30-02 5
 RE: About all the Danielle Bashing sensi92 10-04-02 6
 RE: About all the Danielle Bashing PigFace 10-06-02 7
   RE: About all the Danielle Bashing managerr 10-09-02 8
 She deserved 2nd place Fast Eddie 10-10-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Mon Cherie 1813 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-29-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
I think Danielle played the game well at first, but her biggest mistake was not keeping her mouth shut as the game went on. She said she held her cards close, but not close enough. She should have known and been prepared that the evicted houseguests were going to see everything she was saying and doing. As far as the Danielle-bashing goes, that's par for the course.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
First of all, you're right. The evicted houseguests are so jealous that Danielle succeeded where they failed, that they could only think about finding a way to hurt her. They just hated it that she played better than them. I would say that Rotty is especially guilty of this. So is ChiWhora, who is nothing but a whining witch that spreads her legs for anyone.

Apparently this is human nature, be it people are jealous of those who work hard and earn money and want the government to seize the worker's money and distribute it to the non-workers, or people who lose a reality TV game show and hate the one who played well, or the one who was evicted and returned, etc.

The BB3 evictees way to hurt Danielle, of course, was to vote for Lisa... but it was deeper than that: when Jason, who is just a nice young man, took up for Danielle as a gameplayer, they viciously attacked him. Marcellas even moved away from Jason as if he (Jason) were a leper. That is how deep the hatred and jealousy of Danielle was. At least Jason rose above it.

However, Danielle did make some comments that, in the gameplaying context, hurt her. Calling Rotty the devil, while extremely accurate and true, didn't help her. Saying that Tonya was a bad mother, which I also believe to be extremely accurate and very true, only generated animosity. But Danielle also made some unnecessary comments about several others.

I also would like to step in here and state that I think BB3 manipulated the game against Danielle by: 1) having her say all that "seven down, three to go" stuff, and 2) by SELECTIVELY showing the evictees certain things that were meant to sway their opinions. Lisa said some things, but I'd be willing to bet that CBS did not show the evictees a lot of what she (Lisa) said. Danielle didn't have a chance of winning once Jason evicted Amy, and CBS was going to make darn sure Danielle didn't get any chance.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JoanneMcG 48 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-02, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoanneMcG Click to send private message to JoanneMcG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
Did you have the live feed of Big Brother?
I'm curious to know how coached Danielle's
comments were in the Diary Room. I don't know
how that process works. Were the houseguests
responding to questions posed to them, or was
it like a video diary and they spoke freely
without prompting?

I agree with your comments about Jason. I
admire his loyalty to Danielle. And yes,
Marcellus looked ridiculous jumping up, changing
his seat because he didn't want Jason cooties.

I don't think any of the house guests were evil,
or bad. Some were more likable than others. My
chief complaint is about their hypocritical comments.
None of us know how well we would fare if we
were filmed 24/7 and then someone in an editing
room determined what would be shown to others.
Any comment taken out of context can be construed
to have an entirely different meaning.

In spite of all of the above, Big Brother has
captured my attention and my viewing. I'm a fan and
I look forward to next summer.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-02, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
In the Diary Room, the HGs do respond to questions that are asked of them, and they're asked to elaborate for the cameras.

You might remember fairly early in the game, when Roddy accused CBS of giving away overheard strategy and repeating comments made in the "confidentiality" of the DR. BB3 found it necessary to announce to the HGs that they didn't do that sort of thing. However, what they WERE doing is asking leading questions: "What do you think about Roddy and Chiara?" "Yes, but do you think Roddy and Chiara might have an alliance, Lisa, and left you out of it?" Of course, Lisa would be inclined to think there's a REASON for that leading question, etc.

I do think some of the HGs were bad persons. I think ChiWhora is truly a worthless slut, and I agree fully with Danielle that Tonya, who is a crackhead, is a bad mother.

In spite of it all, except for allowing an evictee to return, BB3 was much better than the previous Big Brothers, and I might be inclined to tune in next year.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
Dawg, I disagree a bit with you here. The evicted houseguests made comments about watching the live feeds also. (Tonya telling Marci how upset she was about what she heard). I think Dani putting people down and "acting" out how people were also hurt her. It's one thing for them to know Dani didn't "like" them but another for them to see Dani tearing them apart on camera like that.

Cin

sensi92 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-04-02, 04:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sensi92 Click to send private message to sensi92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
Although I like Danielle, I think she made some strategic mistakes, and voted with emotion. She should have kept Marcellas around to be in the final two, because Marcellas would not have gotten Gerry, Tonya, Josh, and Jason's vote. At least she would have lost 6-4. Never break alliances. It comes back to bite you in the final voting.

They're lying to me! They're all lying to me!

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-02, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PigFace Click to send private message to PigFace Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
They totally sold out Danielle. She deserved to win all the way!

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-09-02, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: About all the Danielle Bashing"
It always hurts more when someone pretends to like you on a personal level, but is really trash talking you behind your back. Gerry for example would watch the tapes and wouldn't be shocked to hear Lisa or Tonya trash talking him to the camera, but when Danielle did it, he was shocked.

For the most part, Danielle hurt the houseguests not just on the game level, but on a personal level as well. That's a lot harder to get over. On some levels Danielle played the game too well, messing with people in ways they shouldn't be messed with. But it wouldn't have hurt for her to keep her mouth shut.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-10-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "She deserved 2nd place"
No, she didn't deserve to win. The game is played inside AND outside. All the players know that the evictees will decide, and that all of them will be watching from the outside, forming their opinions based on what they see. While Danielle played the inside part very well, she totally blew the outside portion.

She deserved to get to the finals with her inside manipulations. She deserved to overwhelmingly lose the final vote with her exceptionally poor play of the outsiders.

All her fans and defenders have considered only her inside play. Sorry. That's only half the game. Will understood that. Danielle didn't.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •