The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Another Promo"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Another Promo"
There's a new Canadian-only promo (I believe it is, anyway - it features our Global voice-over guy) that labels about half of the contestants and includes new interviews ie.

The Diva, The Mom, The Adventurer, The Schemer, etc...

So anyone seen it? It's only been running for the last couple of days. So do we have any ~Canadian~ vidcappers around here?

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Another Promo SurvivaBear 09-12-02 1
 RE: Another Promo Bucky Katt 09-12-02 2
   RE: Another Promo SurvivaBear 09-12-02 3
       RE: Another Promo VanQ 09-13-02 4
           RE: Another Promo Kokoro 09-13-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-12-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Another Promo"
Can you tell us what "nicknames" match up with what Survivor? Even a partial list may be very helpful.

Beware the Bear!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-12-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Another Promo"
Yeah - I saw it too but don't vidcap so I'm not too helpful. Here is the list that I can remember off the top of my head:

The She-Devil - Shii Ann
The Diva - Ghandia
The Flirt - Stephanie
The Schemer - Jed
The ? - Rob (he was talking about how he is 23 and 'girl crazy')

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-12-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Another Promo"
The Schemer - Jed

I wonder if this is connected in any way with the TV Guide title: The Importance of Being E...est

Beware the Bear!

VanQ 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-13-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ Click to send private message to VanQ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Another Promo"
Also, was there anywhere else that the phrase DIVA was used to refer to Ghandia, other than the nickname (GDIVA)of the person visiting SS? This would give alot more creedence to the posts that she(Ghandia???)made if she was not called Diva on any clips prior to her posting! Now she is being called the Diva!

I am also thinking that it is probably not a good thing to be known as 'the Diva'.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-13-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Another Promo"
I only have a second here but just an interjection: She wasn't only labeled as "The Diva"; In the interview that followed, that is how she refered to herself.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •