The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""What Is The Big Surprise" Commerical Vidcaps (new footage)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-02, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""What Is The Big Surprise" Commerical Vidcaps (new footage)"
OK, I have a SB.com fantasy football draft starting in 20 minutes or so, but I wanted to get these up ASAP... to the best of my knowledge there was some new footage -- although probably nothing earth shattering, just some more buff colors maybe.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Comm... SurvivorBlows 09-05-02 1
 USeful new iamges from the promo SurvivorBlows 09-05-02 2
   RE: USeful new iamges from the prom... Bucky Katt 09-05-02 3
       RE: USeful new iamges from the prom... PhillyBrat 09-05-02 4
       RE: USeful new iamges from the prom... SurvivorBlows 09-05-02 5
 RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Comm... Seyz 09-05-02 6
   RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Comm... SurvivorBlows 09-05-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-05-02, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Commerical Vidcaps (new footage)"
Here are two better shots of Penny talking with the girl in black -- I think they clearly show that it's Erin.

-SB

09-05-02, 01:32 AM (EST)
2. "USeful new iamges from the promo"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-02 AT 01:43 AM (EST)

I believe the below is the only other new footage from the promo... nothing new here buff proof-wise, except maybe for those who weren't sure before that Ted was RED. Right now I'm believing that we have 4/4 tribes, but I'm still trying to undertand who Ghandia is seen in a PURPLE buff but ends up on the RED team

Compare Ted's above buff to the below and, even with the lighting, it's hard to explain how this is a red buff:

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: USeful new iamges from the promo"
Compare Ted's above buff to the below and, even with the lighing, it's hard to explain how this is a red buff

In looking at the other buffs, it appears that a purple Survivor logo is on both red and purple buffs. I think what we are seeing in Ghandia's buff is the purple from the logo and not from the buff itself. In fact it looks like there is a little bit of red at the far left side right under where the 'S' in Survivor would be.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-02, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: USeful new iamges from the promo"
Bucky you might have something... Look at Ghandia when she is sitting with the other "girls" and then look at the shot of her with the "buff".

Her clothes are different and so this means another day???

There are shots of her at the "red" camp (dont know the tribes names by heart yet..) any at "purples" ?

A new twist in the game that starts day 2?
Each team chooses a member to "trade" to the other team... And poor Ghandia gets traded.. ??

And then there were none....

09-05-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: USeful new iamges from the promo"
>In looking at the other buffs, it appears that a purple
>Survivor logo is on both red and purple buffs.
>I think what we are seeing in Ghandia's buff is
>the purple from the logo and not from the buff
>itself. In fact it looks like there is a
>little bit of red at the far left side right
>under where the 'S' in Survivor would be.

I think you might be right here, I'm looking at my buff that Rosie gave to everyone at the S4 finale and during S4 (and I think every other edition) the outside circle was mainly black. This season it is clearly purple (see below.)

Below is a bigger shot of Ghania's buff, it does appear as though there is some RED on the left side of image. But is it me, or is her logo REALLY distorted? There must be a huge wrinkle keeping "THAI" from being viewable

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Commerical Vidcaps (new footage)"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-02 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

Just going back to what Tina said about seeing who hung out with who is a good way to figure out where loyalties lie. May be way too early to tell, but looks like Penny and Erin may start a friendship early seeing as there are already 3 vidcaps showing them together. Makes sense. Similar ages and same sex.

Maybe Shi Ann too? since all 3 of them look so chummy.
Just something to speculate about since we still have so many days 'til Survivor thailand starts.

09-05-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "What Is The Big Surprise" Commerical Vidcaps (new footage)"
>Just going back to what Tina said about seeing who hung
>out with who is a good way to figure out
>where loyalties lie. May be way too early to tell,
>but looks like Penny and Erin may start a friendship
>early seeing as there are already 3 vidcaps showing them
>together. Makes sense. Similar ages and same sex.

...and both from Texas. You are probably on to something here

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •