The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyone remember who?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-06-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyone remember who?"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyo... Ontario TAR Fan 08-06-03 1
 RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyo... dajaki 08-06-03 2
   Folks, let the blue folks handle th... Bebo 08-07-03 3
       RE: Folks, let the blue folks handl... Canada Girl 08-07-03 4
           Oops! AyaK 08-07-03 5
               Whew! Canada Girl 08-07-03 6
                   Tonight AyaK 08-07-03 7
               Bebo's got it Bebo 08-07-03 8
 RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyo... wildchickenhunter 08-07-03 9
   Well, everything's OK now... AyaK 08-07-03 10
       RE: Well, everything's OK now... wildchickenhunter 08-07-03 11
 Updated Summary Schedule Bebo 08-07-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyone remember who?"
It took a couple of minutes to find it as it was on Spoilers not Bashers.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=473&forum=DCForumID37&omm=0

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyone remember who?"
Have any blue men (or women) let CanadaGirl know that she is a teensy bit late?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Folks, let the blue folks handle this please"
The moderators are keeping up with this information - please don't take it upon yourselves to monitor/email/post inquiries on the forums. There's no reason for multiple people to harass someone who volunteered to write a summary.

If you're concerned that there might be a problem, you can email the moderators about it. Thanks.

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Folks, let the blue folks handle this please"
Thanks Bebo, I am feeling pretty harrassed, seeing posts here and on OT.

For general information, I thought that tonight's episode was mine, so I am in error. I am emailing Sherpadave now to see what can be done.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Oops!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-03 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

Well, what's done is done.

CG, I'd appreciate it if you wrote the summary of E11 tonight (8/7), OK? I'll see about moving Femme and Strider to the finale on 8/21.

Does anyone want to write (for posterity) a summary of last week's E10? It might be easier if you still had a tape of the show, of course. (Or, of course, Bebo might want to do it... ).

And Esbea, are you interested in writing next week's summary (E12, 8/14)?

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-03, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Whew!"
I'm in for tonight or next week, which ever works. I'm flexible!

And I'm still happy to do it!

For anyone who is interested, when Sherpadave posted the summary list at the beginning of this season, I looked at it and thought, "Great, I have the second last episode!" And that is what I have planned on writing all along. So there's my error, we had an extra week get lost.

So come on people with tapes of last week, get in there! Summary writing is fun and educational AND you can make me feel better too, and that's worth its weight in gold.

08-07-03, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tonight"
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention when I made my post and had to revise it. Tonight would work better. Thanks!

08-07-03, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bebo's got it"
(Or, of course, Bebo might want to do it... ).

Moi? Want to write a summary? Duh. Besides, I was the first loser in the First Come, First Served Game...it's my turn.

08-07-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR week 10 Summary - Does anyone remember who?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-03 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

Everybody relax.
There is no multiple harassment going on.
This thread only had my original post and one listing the schedule for several hours. The one on O.T. still only has a couple of posts on it.
You people know me well enough to know that I am not here to harass anyone. Particularly a summary writer. I was just trying to find out what happened to this weeks summary. I certainly never meant to hurt CG feeling.

08-07-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
10. "Well, everything's OK now..."
Well, now you know that if you cry "summary!" in a crowded forum, the mob starts running....

Seriously, it looks like Sherps and Bebo have finished off the assignments now. Our mistake was in assuming that CBS would combine 2 episodes one night and run a 2-hour finale, as they did in TAR2 and TAR3. Instead, they're stripping this show, with 13 distinct episodes -- which made us two summary writers short.

Sometimes, I'd like it better if Les Moonves took our calls ...

08-07-03, 03:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Well, everything's OK now..."

I should have known, a little gentle nudge, all meant in good fun, was taken too seriously.

Apologies to Canada Girl!

08-07-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
12. "Updated Summary Schedule"
Well, we kept the first come, first served idea going and got two quite worthy summary writers to add to the schedule. Here's how the end of the season will pan out:

E10 - Bebo I've already started, hope to post soon.
E11 - CanadaGirl
E12 - Esbea
E13 - Strider/Femme

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •