The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Big Surprise" (spotlighting Tanya, Penny & Brian) Commercial Vidcaps "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Big Surprise" (spotlighting Tanya, Penny & Brian) Commercial Vidcaps "
Another hour of US Open coverage... another (I think) previously seen Survivor promo commercial. This one shows the men in the boat as well as Tanya, Penny, and Brian. Eric has two "1/2" images because she's clearly turning her head about something, but it's probably nothing

- 12 1/2
- 13 1/2

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Loving these HDTV Vidcaps! IceCat 09-01-02 1
   RE: Loving these HDTV Vidcaps! SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 2
       O... M... G... IceCat 09-01-02 3
           RE: O... M... G... SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 4
               RE: O... M... G... survivormitsx 09-01-02 5
                   RE: O... M... G... SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 6
  "Big Surprise" Drive My Car 09-01-02 7
 RE: "Big Surprise" Commercial Vidca... Bucky Katt 09-02-02 8
 Different looks wendyp 09-03-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Loving these HDTV Vidcaps!"
I can't believe the clarity and definition!

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

09-01-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Loving these HDTV Vidcaps!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Actually, these aren't true HDTV vidcaps... they are just normal analog television pumped through a digital broadcast. But the end result is still that the clarity is higher than that of an analog signal piped through an analog broadcast.

See the below URL for a HD vidcap

community.realitytvworld.com/images/s5cast/commercials/thinkagain/example.jpg

Or check out this one of Jiffy himself that I caught this afternoon (this was during a CBS commercial promoting all their shows)

community.realitytvworld.com/images/s5cast/jeffprobst.jpg

Too bad the hardware, etc. for all this stuff is so $$$ still, even once you deal with the HDTV hardware, viewers, converters, there's still the issue of needing several hundred gigabytes of storage to be able to store a decent amount of this stuff in it's native format. But it makes a pretty awesome home theater right now!

-SB

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "O... M... G..."
Those were taken from off air?!?!?

I am gonna start saving my pennies for a big HDTV rig!

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

09-01-02, 07:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: O... M... G..."
>Those were taken from off air?!?!?

Yep, of course in my case "off the air" involved setting up a huge 13 foot antenna, but sure...

-SB

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-02, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: O... M... G..."
I wonder why brian is black and white...a sign?

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

09-01-02, 07:39 PM (EST)
6. "RE: O... M... G..."
>I wonder why brian is black and white...a sign?

I believe Tanya and Penny also had similar shots, I just didn't capture them as well.

-SB

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. " "Big Surprise""

Oh Webby you ROCK!!!
These are going to be awesome!!! ( I say going to be, because I never can never figure out who is who til the first episode)

I know I am not considered to be a Spoiler member, but I am avidly addicted to the Spoiler board.

I give a big woohoo to the boys and their toys. ( women love technology too ya know)

I think this season is gonna rock, thanks to the Techies

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-02-02, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Big Surprise" Commercial Vidcaps"
Wow - those are unbelievable vidcaps! They look better then most JPEGs I've seen, vidcap or not! It'll be perfect for those controversial instant replays once football season starts.

Aloof...bizarre...sarcastic...volatile...he is a CAT after all!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-03-02, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Different looks"
WOW Brian looks different clean cut vs with a beard. I am not sure that the beard makes much of a statement of longivety (sp). If you notice in pic 40/clean cut you can already see his afternoon shadow. This leads me to believe he will grow a beard fast with no razor. Just food for thought down the road.

Great pics Webby!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •