The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""What Is The Twist" Commerical Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""What Is The Twist" Commerical Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

This is from a "CBS Thursday - Will Keep You Guessing" commercial that aired Sunday afternoon during the US Open telecast.

I wasn't sure if we'd ever previously gotten this good a look at the passengers of the boats, so vidcaps #5-15 are just a bunch of vidcaps from the same exact snippet of footage. Had we previously been able to ID the passengers (I'll confess I haven't been folliowing this stuff that closely the past week or so.)

...btw, part of me keeps wondering if there's a reason why they keep showing that thing around Jiffy's neck

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "What Is The Twist" Commerical ... Drive My Car 09-01-02 1
 Boat close up SurvivorBlows 09-01-02 2
   RE: Boat close up producer 09-01-02 3
   RE: Boat close up wendyp 09-03-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "What Is The Twist" Commerical Vidcaps"

Ha! Looks like you are enjoying your new toys Webby!

Great pics by the way!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-02, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Boat close up"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-02 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Here's a close up of the boat -- it looks like all women to me and based on the scene from "girls on the left" I believe you can match them.

From left to right -- Jan, Ghandia, Erin, Helen, Tanya, Stephanie, Penny, and Shin-Ann

Ghandia clearly looks seasick or something.

-SB

producer 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-01-02, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail producer Click to send private message to producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Boat close up"
What are you using for your caps. I had the ATI card and then upgraded to the new Hauppauge card and it kills my machine.

So, I'm out looking for another one that can encode MPEG2 and take great caps.

-------------------------
Survivor Thailand - 2002
Out Click, Out Link, Out Post
http://www.survivorthailand.com

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-03-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Boat close up"
I thought the same things about Ghandia and looking sick. Howeever ths shot of all the ladies on shore, she looks fine. Remember in Africa that she is not adapting/sick help Diane and Jesse leave quickly.

I notice that no one is talking, I guess they have the same no talking rules until you get off the boat as previous seasons.

Notice Tanya, Penny and Shin-ann are looking to the side. Tanya is looking a different way but same area. I wonder if they are sizing up the men already?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •