The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Reward Challenge?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-23-02, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Reward Challenge?"

Check out this picture....could the first challenge be for suppiles? Hmmmmmm...........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible Reward Challenge? dabo 08-23-02 1
 RE: Possible Reward Challenge? FesterFan1 08-23-02 2
 RE: Possible Reward Challenge? sleeeve 08-23-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible Reward Challenge?"
It's just impossible to tell from only the one pic, sNs, but it could be from a challenge. Have you seen any other pics with JP in those clothes? In the past the first challenge has always been for immunity, with matches as a reward (if included).

SMILES ARE FREE

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible Reward Challenge?"
My first impression, when looking at this picture, is that the crate looks an awful lot like the supplies crate tribes are given on Day 1. Note that it does not appear to be labeled. It is possible that that is what Jeff is explaining to the players, that the tribes are not yet determined.

The boat in the foreground looks similar to pictures I've seen of the boats that take the players to the beach. However, without the luxury of looking at these pictures side by side, I can't say that with certainty.

Where's Ice Cat when you need him?

Fester

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible Reward Challenge?"
Remember that "press day" is usually either day four or day five.

Thus, this could be the first day (tribe division and supply distribution), the first challenge (combined RC/IC???), or the first reward challenge (day 4 or 5).

For those of you joining us this season, having press day on day four or five has allowed us to correctly identify (via photographic evidence) the first bootee of each season since this board was created!!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •