The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
I read on another board, that the men and the women are split up, told to paddle (by boat) to the island where they are directed to stand in front of a pole....on each pole there is a bag, containing a buff....therefore allocating teams. I don't know how accurate this is, but it supposedly comes from someone who worked on the show. That person also confirmed that one team has 5 men and 3 women, the second has 5 women and 3 men....they are as follows:
Red: Brian, Clay, Ghandia, Jan, Jed, John, Tanya, and Ted
Purple: Erin, Helen, Jake, Ken, Penny, Robb, Shii Ann, and Stephanie

I suppose We will know soon enough if this is true????

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... PepeLePew13 08-19-02 1
 RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... Bebo 08-19-02 2
   RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... smrtNsassybnkr 08-19-02 3
       RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... Kokoro 08-19-02 5
           RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... AresMars 08-20-02 8
 RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... samiam 08-19-02 4
 Skeptical Silvergirl1 08-20-02 6
 RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... MDSkinner 08-20-02 7
 RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are cho... anotherkim 08-20-02 9
   Yeah... Cathy the Canadian 08-26-02 10
       RE: Yeah... survivormitsx 08-29-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Is it possible for you to locate and post a direct link to that board? Otherwise, we have to treat this very suspiciously and this thread will fall to the bottom pretty quickly without hard facts to support it. Most regular spoilers here like cold, hard facts.

Thanks, smrtNsassy.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Which board did you read that on? It helps to know what your source is when you post information - can help to verify the credibility of the source.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-19-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
You'll have to forgive me...I'm still new to the message board system.....I don't know how to post the link, but here Is how I got there. Go to www.survivorthailand.com. From there, click on the mask that says "Survivor Forums", then go the the Survivor Thailand Spoilers. The Topic title is :Survivor 5 tribe lists, posted by survivor junkie and at the bottom of the first page is where I got this. Several people are sceptical, because this would make it "unfair" from the start, but to be honest, I don't think one extra male on one team, and one extra female on the other is really going to make much difference! Some of these women could kick most men's butts anyway!

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Hrm....Isn't that the site that tried to pass off the "huge spoiler cast list!" a couple weeks ago? Someone correct me if I'm wrong....

Anyway, the teams they list are pretty much what has been speculated for a week now so I don't know about how much of a spoiler it is. I for one, am hoping the teams we have are wrong somehow. Unless there happens to be a 5-5 split at the merge, it looks very likely that one gender will dominate this game.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-20-02, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
You are correct. This is the site that had the bogus cast list and tribe names.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Well, if this IS true, then each gender's bag would have 5 of one color and 3 of the other...I don't know that EPM would be that OVERT in manipulating the game. Wait, what am I saying?

God used to be my co-pilot, but then we crashed in the Andes and I had to eat Him.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Skeptical"

This is information posted by an unregistered poster calling themselves ???????????? on a board that appears to be only a few months old at the most. Sorry, but there is no reason to take this seriously.

Come on in, the water's fine!

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-20-02, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
It is usually tough to believe it when it comes from someone who "supposedly worked on the show", but we will certainly see soon enough.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler--how the tribes are chosen"
Bet the person on the show got his job from his uncle the cameraman.

Just because I have standards, they call me a b*tch. Diana Ross

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-26-02, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yeah..."
I'd have to agree with the skeptics on this one. I find it hard to believe that MB would leave anything to chance - especially something as pivotal as who's in what tribe.

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-02, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Yeah..."
This whole one gender tribe thing and a majority of just one is being WAY too hyped up for anything like that to happen in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, i do think there is going to be a MAJOR surprise or happening in the first episode, but all this gender crap doesn't really seem like it would make it AFFECT THE WHOLE REST OF THE GAME... i guess it would...but not the effect i was thinking of...

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •