The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Manipulation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Manipulation"
Well folks, CBS just could not resist one final, brutal manipulation of the game. The questions in the HOH finale between Jason and Lisa SO favored Lisa that it was ridiculous.

I don't see how CBS can manipulate the vote, although they can and have done a lot to sway what the evictees see on the tapes, etc. So I guess that this was the Final Manipulation in what has been the most manipulated Reality TV show since Boot Camp. Yes, even more than Love Cruise or any Survivor SOS challenge.

What is the opposite of mercy? Justice. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Manipulation managerr 09-23-02 1
   RE: The Final Manipulation managerr 09-23-02 2
       RE: The Final Manipulation Chrissy gal 09-23-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-23-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Final Manipulation"
How did the favor Lisa? You may be right, but I didn't see it. Examples please.

Jason was really clueless when it came to his perception of he and Dani's standings in the house. The perfect example was when he though "Dani had the game" when he left. He spent more time reading his bible and being passive than chatting with others.

You could see Dani making bug eyes when Jason had a couple of them wrong, I think she would have given Lisa a better run for her money.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-23-02, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Final Manipulation"
To help you recap, here's a link to the questions:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother3/show/week11/competitions.shtml

The only one I think could have been worded to trick Jason was Chiara's. (insecure being Lisa) There was no excuse for missing Amy's she's called him that a number of times on the feeds.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-23-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Final Manipulation"
Very Interesting! I couldn't remember what each houseguest had said. This is a little off the conspiracy theory topic, but this makes me wonder how the evicted houseguests will vote.
Tonya called Danielle and Lisa - conniving and fake (we don't know which is which, but sounds like a toss-up)
Gerry called Lisa - lucky (He is a chess player, he might not like winning by "luck")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •