The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 1 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-06-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Supernova Love List: week 1 "
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

1) Toby Rand – Bob Dylan “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” Seems innovative and talented. Not sure if is the best for the band...but might be. Showed signs of JD. Willing to take chances and it paid off the first episode.
2) Dilana – Nirvana “Lithium” Ranked up here because on her first performance she seemed like an ideal fit for the band. Personally I am not looking forward to looking at that for the whole summer...but she performed.
3) Lukas Rossi – Had a nice performance on a song that was the perfect choice for the band. Seemed to have confidence and stage presence. I do disgree with he took the song and made it his own. Seemed very close to the original...even in the voice.
4) Josh Logan – Black Crowes “She Talks to Angels” Seems like an interesting performer. Get a sense though that he will seem redundant as the season goes on.....like Marty was too me after about 5 episodes last season
5) Zayra Alvarez – Evanescence “Bring me to Life” – Interesting performance. Will be interesting to see how she goes the rest of the season.
6) Storm Large – The Who “Pinball Wizard” – "Ever since I was a young boy"? Could change a word here and there....really.....it's ok. Give her credit forbeing first.
7) Jill Gioia – Janis Joplin “Piece of my Heart” Song suited her perfectly, we'll see.
8) Ryan Star – Goo Goo Dolls “Iris” We'll see. Don't know what to say about him yet. At times reminds me of Adam Sandler.
9) Chris Pierson – Police “Roxanne” I thought he get reemed unfairly. He took a chance. The band hated him....I kinda liked it. His voice and stage persence seemed good to me. Musta been tough after seeing the looks on the faces of SuperNova while performing. Bet he takes it conservatively tonight. Hope he is given another chance because he could work.
10) Phil Ritchie – Living Colour “Cult of Personality” Did not really like his performance but has more potential then those listed below him.
11) Matt Hoffer – Coldplay “Yellow” Like his performance, but don't see him as a fit for this band. If it were me and I were SuperNova I would eliminate people like him first. Keep those that have potential for the band around. He reminded me of Mig. Does Mig work for SuperNova? Hell no!
12) Magni – Rolling Stones “Satisfaction” I agree with whoever said this....I didn’t understand the “Vegas” comparison. I think he could have potential. He had some good moments and some poor ones. Give him a little more time.
13) Patrice Pike – Jefferson Airplane “Somebody to Love” For some reason I hated her performance. Even the house band did not sound good on this one. Seems boring to me.
14) Dana Andrews – Melissa Etheridge “I’m the Only One” Snoozer. Didn't we see this song performed a few too many times last season. Not really her fault but she just seemed to look like one of the mediocre performers from last season. Even her name is boring. Wasn't there a person from season one called Dana Andrews???
15) Jenny Galt – Nickelback “How you Remind Me” Another who just doesn't fit for the band. Don't see the potential. Some of the artists from this season like her are talented but just not fits for this band. I can see her performing like this every week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-06-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   eastcoaster99     07-06-06     1  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     2  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   nailbone     07-06-06     3  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Hoobie     07-06-06     11  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   geg6     07-06-06     4  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   brvnkrz     07-06-06     5  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Wacko Jacko     07-06-06     6  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-07-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Bebo     07-06-06     7  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     8  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     9  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     10  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     13  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     22  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Magnolia_Rocker     07-07-06     26  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   cheesybread     07-07-06     37  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   arkiegrl     07-06-06     12  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     14  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   arkiegrl     07-06-06     15  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   LittleFox     07-06-06     17  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     23  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Magnolia_Rocker     07-07-06     27  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SherpaDave     07-06-06     16  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   CattyChat     07-06-06     18  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   djandy     07-06-06     19  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Wacko Jacko     07-06-06     20  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     24  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Loree     07-06-06     21  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     28  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     29  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     31  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     32  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     34  
                     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     36  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     30  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     33  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     35  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   cheesybread     07-07-06     38  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   MizJazmine     07-09-06     39  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   DSD     07-10-06     40  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-10-06     41  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-10-06     42  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-10-06     43  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-10-06     44  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •