The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Supernova Love List: week 1 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Current Message

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-06-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Supernova Love List: week 1 "
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-06 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

I wasn't sure how much I was going to enjoy this season's RockStar, since "Supernova" isn't near and dear to my heart as INXS was and this season will be without JD. HOWEVER, talent is great to watch, no matter what the end goal/result is.

Before I start my list, I have to say that my overall opinion is the gals ROCK and are head and shoulders above the guys who, with the exception of just couple of them, were really disappointing IMO.

Edited to make a couple very important changes to my list after doing a double check of the performances (I confused one of my faves for a bad performance and I also took the time to watch the 1st ep of the "reality show.")

Simply Mesmerizing

1) Dilana – Nirvana “Lithium” -- Scary? Yes. Hot? Yes, in a scary sorta way. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She sounded and looked amazing last night and if I had to pick a winner after last night's show, SHE IS IT!!! She looks/sounds like a great fit for the band so far.

2) Zayra Alvarez – Evanescence “Bring me to Life” –-Unique sound/look. I was mesmerized by her performance.

3) Josh Logan – Black Crowes “She Talks to Angels” -- GREAT performance. I can't see him as a fit for Supernova, but I hope he lasts awhile because he is talented. One of only 3 guys that actually impressed me last night.

4) Toby Rand – Bob Dylan “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” -- Another one with a great voice and talent, but doubt he's a match for the band. I hope he's around for awhile to listen to his vocals and his accent.

5) Lukas Rossi – Billy Idol “Rebel Yell” -- Not my cup of tea, but he was amazing. I probably enjoyed him more than I normally would since most of the guys were just awful last night. Not too impressed with his 'tude at the house. Sorry, but you're no JD Fortune who was a bad boy with good intentions.

Simply too Good to Miss

6) Storm Large – The Who “Pinball Wizard” –- Great start for the night.

7) Patrice Pike – Jefferson Airplane “Somebody to Love” -- Loved it.

8) Matt Hoffer – Coldplay “Yellow” -- I like his sound, but he doesn't have a chance in heck of winning. Not the right style and it will look like 3 old men and a 12 year old boy and that is just perverted.

9) Dana Andrews – Melissa Etheridge “I’m the Only One” --I loved her vocals and she is adorable, but I can't see her fronting this band. Three dirty old men and a Catholic School girl -- again, perverted. I hope she lasts a little while, just to hear her voice.

Simply There

10) Ryan Star – Goo Goo Dolls “Iris” -- Not bad, but not memorable. Also, I'm not liking his 'tude at the house. Why are you there if you're just going to lay low and not step up on anything. Boo!

11) Jenny Galt – Nickelback “How you Remind Me” -- To me, it was weak and lacked fire and excitement. Meh.

12) Jill Gioia – Janis Joplin “Piece of my Heart” -- It seems like she was trying too hard. It just didn't sit well with me.

13) Magni – Rolling Stones “Satisfaction” -- It wasn't terrible, but I just wasn't that impressed. Not sure what it was. His stage presence and overall personality is lacking so far.

Simply Pathetic

14) Phil Ritchie – Living Colour “Cult of Personality” PUTRID. I guess he didn't watch last season where Ty did an awesome job with this song.

15) Chris Pierson – Police “Roxanne” This guy made the top 15? There's no crying in baseball, see ya later!!

Should be Bottom 3:
Chris / Phil / Magni

If Chris pulls out a great final performance, I could see Magni going home as it seems Chris made a good impression when they contestants first met the band in the recording studio.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-06-06       
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   eastcoaster99     07-06-06     1  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     2  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   nailbone     07-06-06     3  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Hoobie     07-06-06     11  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   geg6     07-06-06     4  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   brvnkrz     07-06-06     5  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Wacko Jacko     07-06-06     6  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-07-06     25  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Bebo     07-06-06     7  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     8  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     9  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     10  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     13  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     22  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Magnolia_Rocker     07-07-06     26  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   cheesybread     07-07-06     37  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   arkiegrl     07-06-06     12  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-06-06     14  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   arkiegrl     07-06-06     15  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   LittleFox     07-06-06     17  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   xwraith27     07-06-06     23  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Magnolia_Rocker     07-07-06     27  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SherpaDave     07-06-06     16  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   CattyChat     07-06-06     18  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   djandy     07-06-06     19  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Wacko Jacko     07-06-06     20  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     24  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Loree     07-06-06     21  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     28  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     29  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     31  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     32  
                 RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     34  
                     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     36  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     30  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-07-06     33  
             RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-07-06     35  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   cheesybread     07-07-06     38  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   MizJazmine     07-09-06     39  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   DSD     07-10-06     40  
   RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-10-06     41  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   SilverStar     07-10-06     42  
         RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   Glow     07-10-06     43  
     RE: Supernova Love List: week 1   dreamerbeliever     07-10-06     44  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •