The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"eXiled episodes sharing question"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-02-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"eXiled episodes sharing question"
First, I appriciate the summaries by all the talanted writers here. I haven't the ability to "see" the eps, so the summaries are a great way to "catch up" and be entertained. That brings me to my question.

Is there any way that anyone (or several) of you could put them out, maybe on kazaa (which is what I use) or another medium so that I may download and watch the episodes? Please, please, please? If you are able, just reply here, and let me know how you've named the files, so I can search for them. THANKS!!!

Also, as a side note, like I said, some of us haven't seen the episodes, so we are keeping up, and actually "viewing" them through the summaries. So PLEASE don't "spoil" them with your comments in the summaries thresds. Someone - one of the girls from the show - spoke up, and someone else said they were disappointed that she didn't make the final 4. Thanks!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Anyone.......Anyone..... s_man 01-15-03 1
   RE: Anyone.......Anyone..... Swami 01-15-03 2
       RE: Anyone.......Anyone..... Asrai 01-15-03 3
           RE: Anyone.......Anyone..... Swami 01-15-03 4
 RE: eXiled episodes sharing questio... Exiled producer 01-16-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-15-03, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Anyone.......Anyone....."
Bueller.......Bueller...........Bueller......

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone.......Anyone....."
Sorry, S-man, I do not have the capability to put anything on Kazaa. My own copy is not in great shape, anyway. I know you can buy a DVD of the show at www.exiledtv.net, but I have no idea what they cost.

Swami

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone.......Anyone....."
Oh, Swami, your froggy is so cute!

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-03, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone.......Anyone....."
Why thank you, Asrai. I decided on a little poison dart frog for my S6 sig pic identity. I am ready for the Amazon!

Swami

Exiled producer 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Exiled%20producer Click to send private message to Exiled%20producer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: eXiled episodes sharing question"
Hello S-man-

Glad to see your interest in our show. If you want a copy on VHS or DVD, no prob. Just email me at exiled2casting@yahoo.com so I can get some shipping info. Thanks

Jennifer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •