The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-02, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Robb Zbacnik, 23, bartender, Scottsdale, AZ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik weltek 08-15-02 1
   RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik snoocharoo 08-15-02 2
   RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik SurvivorBlows 08-15-02 3
       RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik snoocharoo 08-15-02 4
   RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik northernlights 08-16-02 7
       RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik SurvivorBlows 08-16-02 8
   Skateboard SurvivorBlows 08-16-02 9
 RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik sticks 08-15-02 5
   RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik smrtNsassybnkr 08-15-02 6
 RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik Drive My Car 08-18-02 10
 RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik spacey 09-05-02 11
   RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik PhillyBrat 09-06-02 12
       RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik evilj9 09-06-02 13
           RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik J Slice 09-07-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Luxury item is a skateboard. What?????????? This guy irritates me already.

Due to his father's employment in sales and distribution, Robert Zbacnik previously lived in Minnesota and Colorado, and attended school in California and Arizona. He graduated from Corona Del Sol High School in Tempe, Arizona. In 1998, Cosmopolitan Magazine deemed him Arizona's most eligible bachelor.

Robb is currently a bartender at a popular lounge in Scottsdale, Arizona. In his words, he's a jack-of-all-trades: he's done everything from washing dishes to digging ditches; he even spent some time modeling. He attended Mesa Community College, where he studied philosophy and psychology until he decided to take time off to spend more time with his true passion: snowboarding.

Robb describes himself as spontaneous, outgoing, courageous and fearless. He doesn't eat red meat or dairy, but enjoys sushi and eats it three to five times a week. His idea of a perfect day involves food, fun, exercise and good times spent with friends, or any day that involves snow or wakeboarding. An adventure-seeker at heart, he has also cliff jumped, sky dived and bungee jumped, among other things. He considers his father, his brother-in-law and Muhammad Ali to be his heroes. An avid poetry writer, he enjoys reading nonfiction and motivational books.

Robb is currently single and living in Scottsdale, Arizona. He has one sister, Leeann, and a two year-old nephew, Chase. His birth date is September 12, 1978.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
*gags* The beautiful people...the beautiful people.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
I think this would be the male bimbo... wow he can wash dishes and dig holes... now those are some acquired talents.

Sure, why go to school when you can snowboard.

-SB

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Webby, you can't be talking about Silas...I mean Colby...I mean Rob???????? * They are all the same person, kinda like the holy trinity of Survivor.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
>In 1998, Cosmopolitan Magazine deemed him Arizona's most eligible bachelor.
>Robb is currently a bartender at a popular lounge in Scottsdale,
>Arizona. In his words, he's a jack-of-all-trades: he's done everything
>from washing dishes to digging ditches; he even spent some
>time modeling.

Most Eligible Bachelor??? This was the best Arizona had to offer? Bartender, dishwasher, ditch digger, model - yep pretty impressive resume!

He does have very pretty eyes though - heehee!

08-16-02, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
>>In 1998, Cosmopolitan Magazine deemed him Arizona's most eligible bachelor.

The more I think about this, the more this doesn't make sense... first of all, the guy was 19 years old in 1998 -- why would any magazine (except maybe Teen Beat) name a 19 year for starters.

...and why the hell would they specifically name a 19 year old with, who, let's be frank here, other than some good looks, at first glance has nothing else very apparent going for him to distinguish him from any of 10,000 other good looking 19 year old kids.

"Most eligible slacker teen" I might believe, but not this... me thinks Robb threw this one on the biography form and the CDS fact checkers never bothered to verify it...

-SB

08-16-02, 04:46 PM (EST)
9. "Skateboard"

He brought his skateboard as his luxury item. To an island. Bright guy this kid... I seriously hope he has some secret glass wheels on that thing that he plans to use to start a fire or such.

-SB

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sticks Click to send private message to sticks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
I am willing to bet my life that this guy was on the reality dating show Elimidate, it was set in Arizona. Same piercings same eyes, everything. He was the lone guy picking among the four ladies. He picked the petite blonde of course.

But, he was, let me put it bluntly, annoying, and stupid!! He had that awful surfer laugh. I look for him to go early, maybe a Rob Mariano type.

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-02, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
I don't know about y'all, but I certainly don't mind looking at him! Eye candy.....YUM YUM YUM!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"

eeeeewwwwwwwwwww!
I think he's icky. He sounds like a rich kid who never had to really work for a living. And he has an abnormally large head.
Can't wait to bash him.

spacey 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spacey Click to send private message to spacey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Not the sharpest tack in the pack.

Brings a skateboard for his luxury item and there is a vid cap of him wearing a knit cap in a hot topical climate!

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
I talked bad about the skateboard.. but it COULD be uses as a way of transporting there stuff from drop-off to camp... I mean thats what I would be using it for...

And then there were none....

evilj9 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-06-02, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evilj9 Click to send private message to evilj9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Transporting supplies from drop-off to camp on a skateboard would only be viable if the land was smooth terrain. Maybe if they are dropped off on a beach they could use the skateboard, but past history shows that the survivors have quite a bit of distance to hike to their camps. MB has made it quite clear that their surroundings are quite brutal. I doubt there are concrete pathways to skateboard on.

I personally think MB knew that there would be limited use of the skateboard and took a secret evil joy in allowing it as a luxury item that would be quite useless.

As always, in evil, j9

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-02, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Contestant #16 -- Robb Zbacnik"
Now, as I can recall, it's monsoon season over there in Thailand... now, you might not know this, but skateboards are frequently made of wood (duh). Wood tends to ROT when it's wet. and warp too! Hope he didn't like it too much...

Hey Robb! welcome to the club of "Guys-With-Four-Braincells!" You join Colby and Mariano as the token moron that people, despite your most ridiculous phrases, will still somehow love. You keep your eyes peeled, and I'm sure you'll find that halfpipe somewhere in the jungle.

*sigh*... MB, I hate you. I now have to watch another complete gastropod occupy my tv screen because you thought he was attractive.

FEH!
-=J=-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •