The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Their All Buggin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-05, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Their All Buggin"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-05 AT 09:59 PM (EST)

All the ladies and coaches on SO are just too much this year, Dr. Stan is the only sane one! I miss the days of the first season when Rhonda and Rana worked on the same level with the ladies to help them reach their potential.
Now: Rhonda is just sarcastic and mean and IV is above it all. Rh and IV are forever changing the rules, no one can ever get it right. If someone pitches in to help, they should have rested....if someone goes to great lengths to save their life, they are desperate, if someone dosent call, they should have....if they call, it's not good enough. But, god for bid you ever challenge them, you'll get you A kicked out of there so fast.....so in turn all the women act like scared children.
Alison now has drinking issues?? Lets just stick to the first 10 problems. Would Jessica please remember to bring tissues with her, I am sick of watching her use her hands to wipe her eyes and nose. Jill is actually surprised she has health problems? Lady, you are 100 lbs overweight and smoke, come on....yes, let's focus on reality and fantasy!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Their All Buggin legacymom 11-04-05 1
   RE: Their All Buggin GetOverIt 11-04-05 2
       RE: Their All Buggin claire 11-05-05 3
           RE: Their All Buggin claire 11-05-05 4
               RE: Their All Buggin foreverhis 11-05-05 5
                   RE: Their All Buggin GetOverIt 11-06-05 6
                       RE: Their All Buggin ajametal 11-08-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

legacymom 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail legacymom Click to send private message to legacymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Their All Buggin"
Oh my god that is exactly how I feel but the ironic part of it is that I am in the process of being put on the show (see casting call thread)I never really watched the show more then a few times last season but when I did I felt like it was a worthwhile place to be if you had issues like me and needed some support from other people now I am definetly having second thoughts. I know that I could never let anyone treat me that way on national television. I've been in abusive relationships I sure don't need that kind of "help" so I hope things change because I really need the assistance right now I'm at a very low point but I hope I'm doing the right thing...Legacymom

11-04-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Their All Buggin"
If you are going into the house...I would take the opportunity, get in that house, take everything with a grain of salt...learn your lessons quickly and get the hell out of there just as fast. It would be an interesting process, but just try to soak up the important information and stay out of the drama! And good god don't let IV sit you on her lap and rock you in public!

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Their All Buggin"
>If you are going into the
>house...I would take the opportunity,
>get in that house, take
>everything with a grain of
>salt...learn your lessons quickly and
>get the hell out of
>there just as fast.
>It would be an interesting
>process, but just try to
>soak up the important information
>and stay out of the
>drama! And good god
>don't let IV sit you
>on her lap and rock
>you in public!

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Their All Buggin"
>>If you are going into the
>>house...I would take the opportunity,
>>get in that house, take
>>everything with a grain of
>>salt...learn your lessons quickly and
>>get the hell out of
>>there just as fast.
>>It would be an interesting
>>process, but just try to
>>soak up the important information
>>and stay out of the
>>drama! And good god
>>don't let IV sit you
>>on her lap and rock
>>you in public!

lol! I agree 100%

foreverhis 44 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foreverhis Click to send private message to foreverhis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Their All Buggin"
lol I also agree 100% especially about IV rocking people as they sit in her lap. The whole thing is just creepy to me.

ForeverHis <><

11-06-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Their All Buggin"
yeah, I mean...How crazy do you want to look to everyone at coffee bean and tea leaf! Of course for Jill, IV just had her lay on the ground with her head in IVs lap....I'm glad she didn't have her try to climb on her lap!! lol

ajametal 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-08-05, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ajametal Click to send private message to ajametal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Their All Buggin"
LOL! That is funny. But seriously as a grown adult, one day I was terribly sick and out of the country visiting my Godfamily (homesick too). And my head was throbbing, I was crying and my Godmother had me rest my head in her lap and she put some ointment on it. It was really weird at first but once I just accepted the love, it was very comforting.
Its like feeling weird for playing Tag as an adult because you haven't in DECADES and you're an ADULT for crying outloud... but afterward being totally glad you did. **shoulder shrug**

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •