The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnson"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnson"
Please post in this thread any spoilers, speculation or information you may come up on Ghandia Johnson, 33, legal secretary, Denver, CO

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnso... weltek 08-15-02 1
   RE: Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnso... bubsy 08-15-02 2
 Denver Post article SurvivorBlows 08-16-02 3
   Ghandia posting at SS? VerucaSalt 09-04-02 4
       RE: Ghandia posting at SS? X 09-04-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnson"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

Luxury item is a lucky keychain with a picture of her kids. She is married.

Ghandia Johnson was born and raised in San Francisco, California, where she attended El Camino High School. She then attended City College in San Francisco before moving to Los Angeles and, subsequently, Nashville, Tennessee. She eventually settled in Colorado, where she attended City College in Denver.

Ghandia is currently employed as an accredited legal secretary and owns a beauty salon with her husband, Sly. She previously worked as a receptionist, telemarketer and as a cashier/fry cook. She enjoys long distance running, kickboxing and karate. Her favorite spectator sport is football. She describes herself as hard working, strong, smart, open minded, honest and sincere. She is a fan of Latin music, specifically Cumbia and Merenge rhythms. Her hero is her stepfather, whom she credits with teaching her unconditional love. She hopes to follow his example with her husband's son, Sylvester, Jr. Her perfect day would be on a Caribbean beach with her husband and children.

Ghandia and her husband currently live in Denver, Colorado, with their two children, Samson (3) and Savion (1). She is a member of the National Association of Legal Secretaries. Her birth date is January 3, 1969.

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-15-02, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contestant #9 -- Ghandia Johnson"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

i found this http://www.coolrunning.com/results/99/co/Dec12_Jingle_set1.html
so she's a good athlete ;)
and also here: http://www.bkbltd.com/1997/jingle2.htm

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Denver Post article"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E78%257E798822%257E,00.html

Maybe next time that can actually get a reporter who knows something about the show to write the story "compete to win food and cooking supplies???" --- if there's a dozen ways to sum out the show in one line, that certainly isn't one of them

Denver resident Ghandia Johnson is hitting the small screen as a castaway on "Survivor: Thailand."
The reality show's fifth season will premiere Sept. 13 on CBS.

Johnson, a 33-year-old legal secretary, lives in northeast Denver with her husband, Sly, and their two children, Samson, 3 and Savion, 1. She was born in San Francisco and moved to Colorado to attend college.

On the show, taped in June and July, 16 cast members tough it out on an island in Thailand without any food or luxuries.

Each week, the contestants take part in challenges to win food and cooking supplies.

Every three days, a player is voted off by fellow castaways. After 39 days, the remaining player - deemed the "survivor" - wins $1 million.

When Johnson is not taking a walk on the wild side, she and her husband run Sly's Salon, 1650 Grant St.

Sworn to secrecy, Johnson would not comment on how she did on the island. She referred inquiries to the show's public relations office, which did not comment, saying it wants people to think the castaways are still on the island, even though the show is taped.

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-04-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Ghandia posting at SS?"
Whether people wish to believe due to so many situations like this is the past. A poster named GDiva on SS is, in fact, claiming to be the real Ghandiia. Whether it is her or not, the posts sound extremely believable and I would say the majority does believe her.

She did not give any spoiling information per se, however, she did say a few things that we could potentially get some information from such as:

Okay, now on to your question. I can't really say who I hated most in words, but let's just say that he is follicle-ly challenged the 2nd most hated knows all about preparing food . How's that? " (Clay and Ted?)

However, I take my entire experience in stride and though there were some bad times, it was an experience of a lifetime for me to be on my favorite show and being the great Survivor fan that I am (indication IMO she doesn't get very far)

The hardest part of doing this thing was not being able to communicate with them AT ALL for 7 weeks. That was agony, especially coupled with the fact that most of the people I was "shacked up" completely and totally got on my last #####'
nerve (her experience there with her tribe was not exactly to her liking - therefore early boot perhaps?)

Like I said, take with grain of salt but her posts also mysteriously were deleted and unlike other trouble making posters, this person has not come back since the posts were taken off.

X 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-02, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail X Click to send private message to X Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ghandia posting at SS?"
>Whether people wish to believe due
>to so many situations like
>this is the past.
>A poster named GDiva on
>SS is, in fact, claiming
>to be the real Ghandiia.
> Whether it is her
>or not, the posts sound
>extremely believable and I would
>say the majority does believe
>her.

As a long time mostly lurker on both places, I also have to agree that it was her -- there was just too much info revealed and in fact too much "coverup" (including all the deleted postings) for it not to have been her. From what I remember from looking at her profile, she'd posted like over 50 times and some one went and deleted EVERY SINGLE ONE

>She did not give any spoiling
>information per se, however, she

I disagree, I wish I'd saved the messages but didn't do so because I wasn't taking it too seriously until the messages were deleted, but she gave out tons of stuff that we could use including names of which survivors she was friendly with, what would be the stars of the show and more stuff

>however, she
>did say a few things that we could potentially get
>some information from such as:
>
>
>Okay, now on to your question.
>I can't really say who
>I hated most in words,
>but let's just say that
>he is follicle-ly challenged the
>2nd most hated knows all
>about preparing food . How's
>that? " (Clay and
>Ted?)

I think everyone thinks this is Clay cuz of the food part

>However, I take my entire experience
>in stride and though there
>were some bad times, it
>was an experience of a
>lifetime for me to be
>on my favorite show and
>being the great Survivor fan
>that I am (indication
>IMO she doesn't get very
>far)

I agree

>The hardest part of doing this
>thing was not being able
>to communicate with them AT
>ALL for 7 weeks. That
>was agony, especially coupled with
>the fact that most of
>the people I was "shacked
>up" completely and totally got
>on my last #####'
>nerve (her experience there with
>her tribe was not exactly
>to her liking - therefore
>early boot perhaps?)

She totally sounds like an early boot. Weren't there other posts about a smokers group and stuff too?

>Like I said, take with grain
>of salt but her posts
>also mysteriously were deleted and
>unlike other trouble making posters,
>this person has not come
>back since the posts were
>taken off.

Here's what I think happened. She claimed to be Ghaniia and then began leaking stuff that if true would prove to insiders that it was her. We know CBS and the Survivor folks read the oneline sites so I think they got pissed at her and made her delete all her messages. Why else would anyone else do like she did?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •