The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
What is wrong with these women? Everyone of them shakes in her boots if Iyanla or Rhonda are upset with them. They even reduce to tears! I dont get it. The worse that can happen is they get kicked out of house and leave the same way they came. I realize they came for help but give me a break ! One adult giving that much power to another adult is pathetic.
Does anyone really think that Rhonda spent over an hour waiting for Lisa? NO WAY !!! She got the message and there are staff following the "houseguests" every second of every day. Both life coaches are in touch with production every single minute. I just dont get it!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... shayshay1 11-04-05 1
   RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... angelami1937 11-04-05 2
 RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... justashell 11-04-05 3
 RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... Snowflake1988 11-05-05 4
   RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... justashell 11-06-05 5
 RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH... Serenity 555 11-07-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
You are so right ,how can this women be helped when they are scared shtless of their life coaches will get mad at them and kick them out, this season is so dam hollywood Rhondie and Iv have forgotten what a life coach really is, they are on a power trip.

angelami1937 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-04-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelami1937 Click to send private message to angelami1937 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
I totally agree. They have to be in touch with production...and how does Rhonda expect anyone to call her if she does not check her messages. Now THAT seems irresponsible to me. They give up control to be on display on this show. But dont you wish for once that one of them would just yell right back and then leave? But Iv would sit with a single tear streaking down her cheek and say " In a place of love and support, I will have your bags shipped ahead of you. lol"

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"

The women haven't given the coaches any power.

They can't. They don't know what power they have.

The whole point of the SO house is to find your power.

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
Why didn't Rhonda call Lisa? There is no way Rhonda sat on that wall waiting for Lisa. She has lost control of herself. The yelling and nasty remarks are becoming too much. If the life coach can't keep it together, than how do they expect the houseguests to do it?

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"

Lisa is the second or third most manipulative woman in the house. The other two are Allison and Christina.

Half of the women are playing games. No wonder they're all on probation.

It's time to clean house.

Serenity 555 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-07-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity%20555 Click to send private message to Serenity%20555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WHY DO THESE WOMEN GIVE SO MUCH CONRTOL TO LIFE COACHES?"
I think the houseguests are at the end of their rope....reaching out desperately for help. I could understand how the coaches would represent "parents" or "teachers" or just their last hope of a normal life. The women are putting their whole future on the line...so they want (need) to follow through & do their assignments. I think for most of them, this is their last chance to "get it right" & are willing to humilate themselves, if need be, to become a better person. I admire them....don't think I could be that couragous!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •