The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TIARA theory right could this mean that Rudy is gone next week???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
"TIARA theory right could this mean that Rudy is gone next week???"
I had to say I told you so but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I think with the TIARA theory being correct it may be right again. It also matches Erin25's theory about Rudy going next week. I know it sounds really immprobably of Kelly winning immunity 4 weeks in a row but if it does happen Richard will convince Sue to vote for Rudy, she does. Then since Rudy can't vote for Kelly and won't vote for Rich, he'll vote for Sue not even knowing that Kelly is too. This is where we get our tie. It also makes since that it took 40 minutes because Sue and Rudy won't change their minds so it is downto Kelly and Rich to settle it. Over many votes Kelly will realize that Richard is NOT going to back down and since 1) Rudy doesn't even want to keep in touch, who cares vote for him then 2) She is thinking maybe if she switches to Rudy she can still get on Sue's good side for deciding to save her and 3) she voted for him in the begining so why not now? In the final 3 it is all on the shoulders of the immunity tailisman holder and if Kelly wins AGAIN( which seems very unlikly but now that Sean is gone she has no athletic competition and in the trivia challenge about voted off castaways she has the best chance cuz Rudy, Sue and Rich are still there Rudy proved he doesn't listen at all so he's out, Sue didn't get to know enough people so she's out and Rich mainly focused on his aliance so he probably won't win but Kelly got to know everyonee and as a good chance) she will want to vote Rich off because he has the possible vote from Greg being wink wink budy buddy and Jenna being nice and wating to vote for the main food provider she might vote for him. So she choses Rich to go. Final votes to leave the island Sue: Jenna, Colleen, Greg, Gervase and Sean Kelly: Rudy and Richard. Which even makes sense with that AH theory. MB said that it is obvious now but is making us *think* it was obvious but you really have to look at the thing their trying to cover up which leads us to believe Kelly wins. It also fits the scary to society thing a credit card theif, nose-biter, 22 year old, river guide from Las Vegas beating experienced wise people, Navy SEALS, teachers, lawyers and doctors it seems kind of scary to me. HE even said he knew about her crimes before she was on the show. It fits every clue to the puzzle and every theory. KELLY WIGLESWORTH WINS THE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE.

If you have anything else that fits post it!!!!! If you have any concerns post it cuz I want to know if it is unanamous that Kelly wins cuz right now everything leads to it!!!! I predicted Kelly staying for the last two weeks now and Colleen and Sean going I am 2 for 2 and will soon be 5 for 5!!!!! I haven't let you guys down yet and I won't now!!!!! Trust me!!!!

Peace.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •