The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contestants Revealed Aug 15"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-02, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contestants Revealed Aug 15"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-02 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

On The Early Show.

It's interesting that they are revealing the contestants so early this time. In the past they did it two weeks prior. They must have decided to hype the show a little more this time.

In addition, on Survivorfever, there is possible tribal camp information and tribe names. Tribe names: Suk Jai and Ao Jak.
Does anyone think this might be a spoiler?

http://www.survivorfever.net/index5.html

Now we just need to find the tribe colors. Please not yellow again!

Tumbler

Edited to say I should have added this to Pepe's contestants for S5? thread...sorry folks! Tumbler

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15 ejm92 08-06-02 1
 RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15 PepeLePew13 08-09-02 2
   RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15 Tumbler 08-10-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15"
Whoa.....this is great.....we'll have over a month to spoil this time! Haha......hopefully they'll reveal TAR3 contestants in early September.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-02, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15"

>Edited to say I should have added this to Pepe's contestants
>for S5? thread...sorry folks! Tumbler

Actually, starting a new thread for this purpose is quite appropriate since we don't know how accurate the list I posted is. If it's a hoax, then we wouldn't want your information to get buried way down.

Thanks for the info, Tumbler! It'll be interesting to see how the list compares to the one I posted -- and to the one you posted on the Bashers board.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Contestants Revealed Aug 15"
Pepe, something tells me that your list has a better chance of being accurate! *grin*

We shall see on Thursday.

Tumbler

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •