The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carey Schueler pictures from 1996 St. Mary's college yearbook"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-21-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carey Schueler pictures from 1996 St. Mary's college yearbook"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-02 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

I'd like to throw out a big thanks to long-time SurvivorBlows.com lurker "gallopingael" (and fellow classmate or Carey's) for coming up with the following pictures of Carey Schueler from the 1996 St. Mary's College Yearbook. These are only digital camera shots (we're looking into getting true scans) but they certainly fill the need.

Thanks for the contribution gallopingael, and feel free to poke your head out a little more often in the future!

-SB

PS shakes -- you were right, she looks just like Dad.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks for the pics Naked 06-24-02 1
 RE: Carey Schueler pictures from 19... JeffGator 06-24-02 2
 RE: Carey Schueler pictures from 19... Kokoro 06-26-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-24-02, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks for the pics"
Webby and gallopingael,

Thanks for the pics guys, I looked for about a half hour the other day for some pics of her on the web, and couldn't find any.

They are not great shots, but from what I see now, she isn't that bad looking. I personally would rather go out with her than say.... Her dad.....

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-24-02, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carey Schueler pictures from 1996 St. Mary's college yearbook"
Major props to gallopingael for finding, scanning, and sending Webby the pictures! What a way to start posting at Sblows! You should do more posting and less lurking!

Although it's not a very clear picture, I think it does give us a pretty good idea of what she looks like. Definitely not as bad as Zoe (sorry to be mean), but I wouldn't bet on Carey Schueler being the pinup girl of the series.

I bet that she will be able to kick some major butt in the physical challenges. She might be a real power player.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 04:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carey Schueler pictures from 1996 St. Mary's college yearbook"
It's not really easy to tell exactly what she looks like from that pic....who knows, it's been 6 years, maybe she's gotten cuter? ^-^;;

Plus the athletes tend to have great bodies (ex. Elisabeth, who also played for her college team)

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •