The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who do you think will win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-03, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who do you think will win?"
With the last show coming upon us I thought it might be a good idea to hear who others think will win the game. With out giving away a ton of info who do you think will get it?

I vote for Jun. Not that I want her to get it but think about it. Everyone thought that Alison was a biotch and Jun went out of her way to cook their meals and play nicey nice, even though she was stabbing them in the back the whole time. I think they all respected her more than they did Ali.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who do you think will win? caseysara 09-19-03 1
 RE: Who do you think will win? whoami 09-19-03 2
   RE: Who do you think will win? nancydotslash 09-20-03 3
       RE: Who do you think will win? leogirl_21 09-21-03 4
 Alison Loree 09-21-03 5
   RE: Alison nancydotslash 09-23-03 6
       RE: Alison KScott 09-23-03 7
   Jun nailbone 09-23-03 8
       RE: not all nice guys finish last..... leogirl_21 09-23-03 9
           RE: not all nice guys finish last..... nailbone 09-23-03 10
       RE: Jun ejm92 09-23-03 11
 Tough, tough call. SteffiGurl 09-24-03 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

caseysara 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-03, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail caseysara Click to send private message to caseysara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who do you think will win?"
Come on, June will win, Allison is practically hated by all and at least June kept them fed. And as to her putting on weight,, come on, get real, the majority of women in this country are a size 14 or larger and what woman among us wouldn't eat out of boredom in that house with nothing to do but watch Robert pick his nose. He who casts the first stone, and all that. Who said this was a beauty contest???? I also want to say I love it when the women come together and win. In the past the women did not stick together but the men did and who won, the men. They had to get Robert out of the house. Any person with a brain would know he was a shoe in to win on the sympathy factor alone. How could Erika or anyone get use to his nose picking habit, isn't there rehab for that!!!! BTW first prize is $500K, what is the second place prize money?

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who do you think will win?"
I will place my vote for Jun. The least of the two evils.
What ever happened to the saying "It is not weather you win or lose but how you play the game" ??

WHOAMI
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from you own. You may both be wrong.---Dandemis

nancydotslash 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-03, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydotslash Click to send private message to nancydotslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who do you think will win?"
I think Allison will win, because the jury is smart enough to realize that she was the best "player" on there, by far.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-21-03, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who do you think will win?"
I really am dreading to watch the finale of BB4. I don't care who wins. It makes me sick to think that either Jun or Alison will win this game. I don't think that either of them deserve a penny! They have played this game well, they have make it this far, no one else obviously has.
But the way that they have made it this far is because of lying, backstabbing and being just plain bit*chy all the time...and not to mention the comments and curses that they have made behind people's backs..thats sick!
I really wish that something could be done to stop them from taking home the grand prize and the runner up prize but oh well..who ever said that life was a big bowl of cherries?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alison"
I think most people assume Jun will win. But if the jury really votes for the person who played the hardest and never gave up. They have to vote for Ali. I don't think either Ali or Jun is very well liked by the jury. So I think they will vote more for who deserves it than who they like the best. How they vote will tell more about them, than about Jun and Alison.

nancydotslash 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-23-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydotslash Click to send private message to nancydotslash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Alison"
You make a very good point, Loree. It will definitely tell more about the jurors, when we see who they vote for. And I want to add here, that I don't understand how people can be so up-at-arms with how Allison and Jun played the game. Nice guys don't win these things. They have to be sneaky and underhanded and manipulative in every way, to survive to the end. That is what makes them the best "players".
The best players do "deserve" to win this game. That is how it works.(It isn't a "who can be nicer" contest.) If that is what we want, then we should petition the networks to have a game show with that premise. IMHO though, it would probably be fairly dull!

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-03, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Alison"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-03 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

>And I want to
>add here, that I don't
>understand how people can be
>so up-at-arms with how Allison
>and Jun played the game.
>Nice guys don't win these
>things. They have to be
>sneaky and underhanded and manipulative
>in every way, to survive
>to the end. That is
>what makes them the best
>"players".
>The best players do "deserve" to
>win this game. That is
>how it works.(It isn't a
>"who can be nicer" contest.)
>If that is what we
>want, then we should petition
>the networks to have a
>game show with that premise.
>IMHO though, it would probably
>be fairly dull!

I agree you have to be sneaky to win the game but you don;t have to call a little girl a biotch. I could care less who wins now, if the jury votes who played the hardest (who lied the most) it will be Alison but if they vote who cook ed the best it will be Jun I don't care.

I am looking forward to them all getting together at the end though. I think that after the jury sees all the episodes it will be entertaining when the reunite. What will Nathan say to Ali's quite of I think he is gay? How will everyone react to all the backstabbing, name calling, biotch fest? Should be quite entertaining!!

So Jeremy sweetie to answer your question about who I think will win I don't know but I will guess Ali.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jun"
Both Alison and Jun are in the Final 2. How can you say that Alison played harder and never gave up? What did she do enough differently from Jun to set her above Jun in that respect?

Both played hard and played well to get to this point. To say that Alison should win because she played better is, IMO, incorrect.

That said, I think the jury will see that also, and vote for the lesser of the two evils and go with Jun.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: not all nice guys finish last..."
I think that many people assume that in order to win this game (or many other reality show games), you have to be manipulative, loud and attitudy and a backstabbing liar etc. But that's not entirely true. Lisa, winner of BB3 last year was none of that but she nonetheless still won the game. So, in my opinion, anyone can win the game...its just a matter of luck and having a bit of influence over others. I think Alison and Jun just got lucky and made it past everyone else.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-03, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: not all nice guys finish last..."
I agree. Sure you have to tell some lie and do some back-stabbing, but the vicious, hateful things these two (and others) have said about the other hamsters (and their families) is totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

Good gameplay can be fun, like Evil Dr. Will, who did all those lying backstabbing things, but was funny doing it. Good gameplay doesn't give license to be a completely loathsome wart of humanity...like Alison.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-23-03, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jun"
I totally agree with nailbone on this one....I think Jun is your winner.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Tough, tough call."
All week I have been wrestling with the decision of who will probably win BB4. There are very good arguments for both Alison and Jun to win.

Alison, who played a hard-hitting, balls to the wall game, was a force to be reckoned with. She won many challenges and blatantly manipulated everyone to their faces. However, Alison seems to think people are too stupid to realize how manipulative she is. She had to win those challenges because otherwise, she would have been gone long ago. Her fakeness, and supposed innocence is what will probably cause her downfall if she loses. She was blatantly dishonest to an extreme, and I'm shocked no one ever confronted her on it.

Jun, who did not play as hard, and did not win many challenges, played a more subtle behind the scenes game. She knew what to say, when to say it, and chose her words carefully. She earned the respect of the house, and was able to play off of Alison's dramatic personality. A masterful quiet game.

If I were in the jury, and despite the lack of ethics in the game, I would give my vote to Jun. My reason is, I could not in my heart allow someone like Alison to walk away a winner with the possibility that she may never learn that it is realistically bad to be naturally deceitful, and deluded about that fact.

Jun was manipulative as well, but she was careful, and she was aware of who she was in the game. So for humility's sake, and if there is a God in this country, Jun will win, just for being more fair and mature. If Alison does win, hey, good for her. I won't be surprised. It's just that there's nothing she could do that makes me think she deserves to win, over someone like Jun, which isn't saying much. Congratulations to either one of them, and I will respect the jury's vote.

Now back to (real) reality...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •