The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-11-02, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
FYI...

Carey Schueler. Female. Age 27. Daughter of White Sox Sr. V.P. Ron Schueler. Played baseball in high school and basketball in college.

My guess is she's named after Harey Carey.

http://survivornews.net/article.php?id=79

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 St. Paul Saints employee??? SurvivorBlows 06-11-02 1
   RE: St. Paul Saints employee??? Kokoro 06-12-02 2
       RE: St. Paul Saints employee??? SurvivorBlows 06-12-02 3
           on her dad shakes the clown 06-12-02 5
               RE: on her dad spartan 06-13-02 10
                   RE: on her dad SurvivorBlows 06-13-02 11
                       RE: on her dad PepeLePew13 06-13-02 12
                           RE: on her dad SurvivinDawg 06-13-02 16
 The Closest I Found To A Picture JeffGator 06-12-02 4
   RE: The Closest I Found To A Pictur... shakes the clown 06-12-02 6
       RE: The Closest I Found To A Pictur... SurvivorBlows 06-12-02 7
           RE: The Closest I Found To A Pictur... shakes the clown 06-12-02 9
               double standard alive and well... Ayla 06-14-02 18
                   RE: double standard alive and well.... Kokoro 06-26-02 36
       RE: The Closest I Found To A Pictur... JeffGator 06-12-02 8
           Good Work Guys! jkokoj 06-13-02 13
               RE: Good Work Guys! JeffGator 06-13-02 14
               RE: Good Work Guys! shakes the clown 06-13-02 15
                   RE: Good Work Guys! jkokoj 06-13-02 17
 RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... corcam 06-15-02 19
   RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... shakes the clown 06-17-02 20
       RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... JeffGator 06-17-02 21
       RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... corcam 06-17-02 22
       RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... SurvivorBlows 06-17-02 23
       RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... corcam 06-17-02 24
               RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... PepeLePew13 06-17-02 26
 Dad's denying it... DarkLotus 06-20-02 27
   RE: Dad's denying it... spartan 06-20-02 28
       RE: Dad's denying it... DarkLotus 06-21-02 29
           RE: Dad's denying it... spartan 06-21-02 30
   RE: Dad's denying it... JeffGator 06-24-02 35
       RE: Dad's denying it... DarkLotus 06-26-02 37
 RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... gallopingael 06-21-02 31
   Welcome! AyaK 06-21-02 32
       RE: Welcome! gallopingael 06-21-02 33
           RE: Welcome! PepeLePew13 06-22-02 34
 RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first ... erikman 08-14-02 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-11-02, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "St. Paul Saints employee???"
LAST EDITED ON 06-12-02 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

FYI, it seems that she was an employee of the independent Northern League Saint Paul Saints baseball team as recently as 1999.

Someone in Minnesota must have a picture somewhere -- hell, I think she might have even been in that "Baseball, Minnesota" documentary -- I think that was filmed in 1996.

I also believe she might have been involved with the former Colorado Silver Bullets (as a player) around 1996.

-SB

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-12-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: St. Paul Saints employee???"
<<1993: First Woman Selected In Amateur Draft Carey Schueler, the 18 year old daughter of Chicago White Sox General Manager Ron Schueler, is the first women ever chosen in the amateur free agent draft. The White Sox selected Schueler in the 43rd round.>>

No pictures anywhere....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-12-02, 00:43 AM (EST)
3. "RE: St. Paul Saints employee???"
Woops, I'd forgotten to post that part before, thanks... I actually remember reading about her drafting at the time it happened. Her Dad sucked as a GM, he did that famous "White flag" trade 4-5 years ago.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-12-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "on her dad"
> Her Dad sucked as
>a GM, he did that
>famous "White flag" trade 4-5
>years ago.

..though I won't debate the fact that her dad sucked as a GM, any diehard Sox fan will tell you that the white flag trade was a good move at the time. Sure, we were 3 games out of first place, but that was only because Cleveland had been playing so poorly all season. The way I remember it, the Sox were 3 games out going on 10 games out, which is where they were gonna end up (and did) as soon as Cleveland woke up. That team had no heart and was not going anywhere....so instead of waiting for the end of the season to do the inevitable rebuilding Schueler jump started things and made his moves a few months before the season ended.

The guys he traded away were ALL going to leave via free agency at the end of the season (Wilson Alvarez, Roberto Hernandez) or retire (Danny Darwin), and we ended up with a boatload of prospects, including Bobby Howry and Keith Foulke who have anchored the Sox bullpen for the past few seasons.....not withstanding the fact that Keith Foulke sucks this season.

As for the guys we got rid of.....Alvarez did the predictable and signed a lucrative deal in the offseason and then promptly ate himself out of the big leagues...I think he recently recorded his first victory in 3 years. Hernandez, while a servicable closer is in no way worth the millions he received in free agency that fall.

So I, and ALL the knowledgeable White Sox fans that I know, were in favor of the white flag trade from day 1.

If you really want to look at a bad move tha Schu made, look no further than the time he traded Sosa to the Cubs for Jorge Bell. Although, even that trade at the time made a lot of sense as Sosa was years and many steroid injections away from being even a productive player, let alone a star, and Bell did help the team win the division title that year.

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-13-02, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: on her dad"
"Although, even that trade at the time made a lot of sense as Sosa was years and many steroid injections away from being even a productive player"

Are you saying that you don't belive Sammy is doing it all with his Flinstones vitamins?

You Sox fans are never going to get over your bitterness at playing at the worst park in MLB (OK, Montreal may be worse).

06-13-02, 00:48 AM (EST)
11. "RE: on her dad"
I've been to "New Comiskey" (I actually got conked on the head with a Joe Carter foul ball and suffered from dizziness for a few days, but that's another story...) -- trust me, there are worse, starting with Veteran's Memeorial in Philly.

-SB

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-02, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: on her dad"
Oh ya... Veterans is the absolute worst, worse than Montreal's Big Owe. I always cringe watching the outfielders go after the ball in Philly because they're running on concrete and only the thinnest sheet of Astroturf it seems, and the outfield wall is about as hard as concrete as well. I remember one year Von Hayes severely separated his shoulder jumping for a ball against the wall and missed the rest of the season.

Anyhoo... I wonder if Carey Schueler would have had a prayer of getting onto Survivor without the name impact? Just thinking that it does a disservice to all these hardworking folks (i.e. one of our blue men) who have applied several times trying to get onto the show.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: on her dad"
Speaking of the Vet in Philly, I think it's even worse for football than it is for baseball. And don't forget the Army-Navy football game a few years ago when the stands gave way and some cadets were injured. If those had been overweight and/or old Americans rather than in-shape, young military cadets, the injuries might have been far worse.

I saw we blow up the Vet and blame it on Osama (or Evil Bert).

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-12-02, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "The Closest I Found To A Picture"

Well here's a picture of her dad. Now if we could just get Icecat to do his magic and add long hair to the guy in this picture, we could see exactly what she would look like

06-12-02, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Closest I Found To A Picture"
>
>
>Well here's a picture of her
>dad. Now if we
>could just get Icecat to
>do his magic and add
>long hair to the guy
>in this picture, we could
>see exactly what she would
>look like
>

...actually, you're not that far off. She really does look like her dad with slightly longer hair. She definitely wasn't cast as this season's version of eye candy, that's for sure. Given her softball background, I'm sure she was cast to fill the role of butch dyke (sp?) so elegantly occupied by Zzzzzoe last season.

06-12-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Closest I Found To A Picture"
>...actually, you're not that far off.
> She really does look like her dad with slightly
>longer hair. She definitely wasn't cast as this season's
>version of eye candy, that's for sure. Given her
>softball background, I'm sure she was cast to fill the
>role of butch dyke (sp?) so elegantly occupied by Zzzzzoe
>last season.

OK shakes, where's this opinion coming from -- a photo on the local Chicago news???

She wouldn't happen to be in the below, would she? Ya, it's a longshot, but hey, why not.

-SB

06-12-02, 04:10 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Closest I Found To A Picture"
>
>OK shakes, where's this opinion coming
>from -- a photo on
>the local Chicago news???

....I remember what she looks like from when she was drafted...there were some photos of her circulating in the papers at the time...also, there might've been a photo in the DePaulia at the time since she either went there for a while or she was supposed...I don't remember the exact details. But, I definitely remember that she was butt ugly.

>
>She wouldn't happen to be in
>the below, would she?
>Ya, it's a longshot, but
>hey, why not.

....I couldn't tell from that photo, plus I haven't seen a photo of her in a number of years....if there was a straight shot photo of her face I MIGHT be able to say conclusively if it was her or not.

Ayla 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-14-02, 04:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ayla Click to send private message to Ayla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "double standard alive and well..."
Why is it that the not so attractive women are ALWAYS pointed out, picked apart, and discarded as worthless, while the not so attractive men are never even mentioned? What the hell does beauty have to do with playing the game? There have been plenty of "butt ugly" men contestants too. Give the women a break. Most of them just want to play the game, not get modeling contracts. And for the airheads who do just want modeling contracts...go play someplace else.

(from another former softball player who doesn't fit the butch/dyke stereotype, sorry to burst your bubble)

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-26-02, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: double standard alive and well..."
I'm sure she's not incredibly unattractive - there really hasn't been a "butt-ugly" young girl on Survivor yet IIRC - I mean you can probably pick out a couple based on your own likes and dislikes (ie. Kelly "the nose") but they're all pretty hot when it comes down to the whole package....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-12-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JeffGator Click to send private message to JeffGator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Closest I Found To A Picture"
...actually, you're not that far off. She really does look like her dad with slightly longer hair. She definitely wasn't cast as this season's version of eye candy, that's for sure. Given her softball background, I'm sure she was cast to fill the role of butch dyke (sp?) so elegantly occupied by Zzzzzoe last season.
Lol shakes! So you know what she looks like right? I swear from the moment I read about her, I immediately thought of Zoe. Not that there aren't pretty and petite softball players (well atleast there were back in high school), but it was just a feeling that I got.

Come to think of it...doesn't her dad look kind of like Zoe?

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-13-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Good Work Guys!"
It appears that all the internet sites are a blaze with all the information! I am sure everyone will be posting pics by the end of the day!

And by the way Jeff I received my college education playing softball and I do not resemble Zoe in any way, shape or form! Not all ball players are butch/dyke. Don't worry I did not take offense!

Shakes have you not watched ESPN and the College Softball playoffs? There were some pretty cute girls that would have been a nice addition to Love Cruise!! LOL

06-13-02, 12:29 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Good Work Guys!"
And by the way Jeff I received my college education playing softball and I do not resemble Zoe in any way, shape or form! Not all ball players are butch/dyke. Don't worry I did not take offense!

--That's really cool jkokoj, and like I said--there are plenty of really hot softball gals. That's why I said--
"Not that there aren't pretty and petite softball players (well atleast there were back in high school)"

I forgot to mention that many of the softball players on the Gators softball team could pass for models.

attending Florida State, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

06-13-02, 12:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Good Work Guys!"
>Not
>all ball players are butch/dyke.
> Don't worry I did
>not take offense!
>

.....sorry, but all I have to base it on is 10 years of seeing the DePaul softball players around campus....and I can tell you without exagerating that the Depaul softball team ought to change its nickname from Blue Demons, to The Attack of the Zoe Clones. It's not a very pretty picture, although they're definitely a good team and have had a lot of success on the field in the past decade.

>Shakes have you not watched ESPN
>and the College Softball playoffs?

...do I even need to answer that? If i wanted to watch softball I'd go down to any of the local parks here in Chicago and catch a game the way it was meant to be played, with a 16" mush ball and a keg of beer. Here in Chicago the only way softball is played is with the big ball and NO gloves.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-13-02, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Good Work Guys!"
No need to answer Shakes but I am glad you did! LOL! That is sort of the way we play ball in Columbus these days. Lots of beer involved.

Jeff: I saw what you wrote, I just need to put my little quip in! Again, LOL you guys make me laugh and have made my day! I wish I could post a picture of my days in college ball. I am probably one of the few (at the time) that took a shower before the game and had full makeup on!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-15-02, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
I couldn't resist this one:

Maybe she looks like Megan Cavanagh in the role of Marla Hooch in the film A League of Their Own

Teeheeheeeee

(Also I doubt she made it on S5 without the fact that her dad is who he is)

06-17-02, 02:47 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
>(Also I doubt she made it
>on S5 without the fact
>that her dad is who
>he is)

....I don't understand this one....not picking on you Corcam cause I've read this same comment on a couple of websites and it makes no sense whatsover. Her dad is a big fat nobody...he's a lifelong baseball scout who had a brief 5 year stint as the GM of the SOx and then he got bumped up to the front office. Nobody outside of baseball and most likely few inside of baseball even know who he is.

The fact that she was drafted by the Sox as a female is a nice intersting side story to her character, but its no different than any other contestant who also has some sort of intersting side story about them that separates them from most people...i.e. watermellon seed spitting champ.

06-17-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
21. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-02 AT 02:54 PM (EST)

i.e. watermellon seed spitting champ.
ahhhh, that's my Gina

Still no pics of Carey on the web yet Shakes?

06-17-02, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
Sorry Shakes I guess I was reading it wrong, I was thinking that I read somewhere that he was the owner, rather than a complete nobody, of course I think baseball is BORING, I myself like contact sports like Football and especially Hockey, go Red Wings!! (I am from Michigan)

06-17-02, 08:26 PM (EST)
23. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
LAST EDITED ON 06-17-02 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

>>(Also I doubt she made it on S5 without the fact
>>that her dad is who he is)

>....I don't understand this one....not picking
>on you Corcam cause I've read this same comment on
>a couple of websites and it makes no sense whatsover.

I agree shakes -- I've read this idea in a few places and it makes little sense to me, hell, I bet Kelly Goldsmith's Dad is better connected than this guy (not that I think that has anything to do with her casting on S3, I'm just using it as an example.)

-SB

06-17-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
Sorry Shakes, I thought I read somewhere that he was a owner or something....oh well....
Atleast she made it on her own merit

06-17-02, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
You do know that you could simply have gone in and edited your previous message so that there wouldn't be a repeat?

DAW Alert!

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-02, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Dad's denying it..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-20-02 AT 09:23 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 06-20-02 AT 08:42 AM (EST)

This from the http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com website:

Schueler denial: Former Sox general manager Ron Schueler said reports of his daughter, Carey, being chosen as a contestant on the reality show "Survivor" are untrue. A Web site that focuses on the popular TV show reported last week that Carey Schueler was competing in the episode currently being filmed in Thailand. The show does not reveal the contestant until filming is over.

"I promise you, Carey is not in Thailand," Schueler said.

Interesting... debunking a rumor or covering up?

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

edited cause I got messed up by html. twice.

06-20-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Dad's denying it..."
Of course, this is from the same man who denied that the white falg trade was really waving a white flag. And from the guy who once told us that he thought MJ could make it in the bigs. In other words, you only keep a long term job working for Reinsdorf if you are a professional level liar.

06-21-02, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Dad's denying it..."
Note to self: Spartan is a bitter ChiSox fan... ;)

I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time, they probably shouldn't. - Marge Simpson

06-21-02, 12:53 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Dad's denying it..."
Note to Lotus: Spartan is a bitter Cubs fan who loves pointing out the faults of the Sox.

06-24-02, 05:23 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Dad's denying it..."
Geez, this is getting crazy! I can't believe her dad would flat out lie like that. But wouldn't he have Carey tell the public in person if he really wanted us to believe that she wasn't on the show? I guess he doesn't want to get sued by CBS for 5 million dollars.

If she weren't on the show then she would be at home, right? And then wouldn't the media have tracked her down by now?

06-26-02, 07:49 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Dad's denying it..."
Two things to remember about Ron Schueler:

1) He has no problems lying to the press.
2) He hates to part with money. Especially 5 million bucks.

Right spartan?

gallopingael 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-21-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gallopingael Click to send private message to gallopingael Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
Finally, I have something to contribute.

I'm a long, long time lurker and have never posted because anything I want to say is usually said better by someone else.

The article mentions that Carrey went transfered to Saint Mary's College, my alma matter. She was there the same time I was. There were rumors floating around campus that the daughter of one of the White Sox executives was attending.

So, while I did not know Carrey, I do have in my bookshelf at home a copy of the 1997 yearbook. I don't know if she was in it or not, but I will check when I go home in an hour for lunch and will try and get a copy scanned if I can find one in there.

Gallopin' Gael

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

06-21-02, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Welcome!"
We're always happy when another lurker comes in from the cold. Welcome, Gallopin' Gael (does that name mean you are Gaelic, or something else?), it's nice to finally meet you. And THANKS for the picture!

As far as the rest of the discussion ... if Ron Schueler really wanted to end the rumors that Carey was on Survivor, he could have had her call the reporter. For example, prior to Survivor 3, there were three names that people had identified as possibly being on the show. As it turned out, only two of the people were actually on the show.

The third person ... called a local reporter, who then called the Web site involved (uh, I was part of the group and ended up talking to him -- I'm very proud of the fact that I managed to get the reporter to delay running the story, and then it ultimately got killed when we fortuitously came up with the REAL contestant list shortly thereafter).

I don't care what Ron Schueler says -- no Carey means she's on the show.

gallopingael 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-21-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gallopingael Click to send private message to gallopingael Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Welcome!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-21-02 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Ayak,

Thank you for the warm welcome.

It's an homage to the hallowed halls of St. Mary's. Our mascot is the Gael's, which just sounds like a whole lot of wind unless you know the history (and we were all informed of the fact that it's a Scottish knight very early in our education).

And while I agree that the best way to dispell the rumors would be to have Carey call any reporter, haven't we seen in the past that Daddy likes to do things for her?

Gallopin' Gael

06-22-02, 10:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Welcome!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-02 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

I'd also like to extend a hearty welcome to you as well, Gael... I'm Irish myself and have picked out a couple of Gaelic names for our as-yet-unborn child in honour of my father's side of the family which is from Ireland.

Yes, we've seen how Daddy likes to run the show for his daughter, however, it's hard to believe that with all the media attention going on and the 'name factor' of being the daughter of a former White Sox G.M. that Carey wouldn't have come out and appeared somewhere for someone to call in and say "I saw her!" to confirm what Daddy has just said about her not being in the show.

No Carey, no whispers of anyone seeing her, Daddy claiming she's not on the show but still no Carey... yep, she's on the show.

I'd also like to add that I look forward to more contributions from you on this board and hope you won't be such a stranger on here! If you're looking for a way to get involved here, how about checking out the Off-Topic board? Always a lot of fun there during the off-season.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: SNN reports to have ID'd first S5 contestant - Carey Schueler"
carey is out survivor news just said she did not make it. so mb got us this season we only got tanya and cbs gave us her

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •