The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And 2 bitches remain..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

astretch 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-17-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail astretch Click to send private message to astretch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And 2 bitches remain..."
As a female viewer I must say that the two remaining houseguests are the least worthy and most obnoxious people I have ever seen in my life. They both give women across the world a bad name. Maybe if they lost some weight and didn't float around in cellulite they could have been more liked. Robert was the most respectable person in that house and never tried to be something he was not. As far as the two idiots that raised Alison as a child, let me make one statement to you both...your daughter is not a decent person that is headstrong and talented...she is a ##### that manipulates and lies to get what she wants. Had she been a little more mature and not stabbed so many people in the back I might feel different but the fact remains that she is loose, easy, a whore, UGLY, and I don't know how that ##### ever got in beauty pageants.
As far as Jun...fatass...stupid...intelligence of a moth...gross...'nuff said.
Too bad these two turned me off to the BB show forever; I used to think the show had a small amount of class.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And 2 bitches remain... strid333 09-17-03 1
 The two "ladies" SaphireLady 09-17-03 2
   RE: The two "ladies" jeremythegreat 09-18-03 3
       RE: The two "ladies" Dann 09-20-03 13
   RE: The two "ladies" rnabring 09-20-03 14
       RE: The two "ladies" Former CBSer 09-22-03 15
 Bummer! Guppin1234 09-18-03 4
 RE: And 2 bitches remain... Jayzzzy 09-18-03 5
   RE: And 2 bitches remain... leogirl_21 09-18-03 6
       RE: And 2 bitches remain... christ666 09-18-03 7
           It's not a pollyanna delusional thi... Guppin1234 09-18-03 8
           RE: And 2 bitches remain... Joyful 09-18-03 9
               RE: And 2 bitches remain... astretch 09-18-03 10
                   RE: And 2 bitches remain... astretch 09-18-03 11
                       RE: And 2 bitches remain... rnabring 09-22-03 17
       RE: And 2 bitches remain... ElyseSewellsPanties 10-01-03 18
 RE: And 2 bitches remain... Viking 09-18-03 12
 RE: And 2 bitches remain... nailbone 09-22-03 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-17-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
Welcome to the boards. While I completely agree with you, you posted in fanatics where we try to only say nice stuff. Here is the link to bashers (where I like to be). http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID9&conf=DCConfID11

Three is the perfect number.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-17-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The two "ladies""
These two have played the game the best. While their mouths need washing with soap, their game playing skills far out did the other HG. I think the do deserve to be in the final two and am happy for them.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-18-03, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The two "ladies""
Mmmm I don't know. If there were two people that I REALLY didn't want to make it to the finals ..it would have been these two. And as far as Robert being the most honest and nice and blah blah blah...Whatever. He was b!tchy, lied all the time, scratched his nose soooo freakin' much that I got nervous watching him and did you hear what Alison said at the end of the show? He told Ali and Jun that if they voted him off that he would make all of the other judges vote against them. WTF? HOW IMMATURE IS THAT?
OHHH..if I can't win you can't either. Uh...whatever.

I personally think that Justin and Erika should have been the ones in the finals. Granted I HATED Erika at first but she turned out to be a good player. And as far as Justin, I never saw him do anything out of the way. I thought he was nice. Not that being nice gets you to the finals but still.

Dann 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-03, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dann Click to send private message to Dann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The two "ladies""
Well Jeremythegreat, you wanting these 2 indecent "people" to be in the finals says what kind of person you are. How has Robert "lied all the time"??? Give some examples. He was by far more sincere and nice than Jun and Ali combined. How could Jun say that Robert was not nice and weaseled his way through the game??? The only meaner person in the house than Jun was Ali, and Jun was the biggest weasel in the house, floating from one alliance to the other....Robert was part of a strong alliance (Dream Team) until the end.

The worst thing Robert said was said in anger (I was angry too when he and Jee got betrayred) and CBS has replayed his comments about seven times, while they never replayed Erika calling Jee a "bleeping Korean bleep"...or Ali and Jun calling Erika a ##### along with all the names the called everyone else, including Roberts daughter...or the multiple sexist T-shirts that Jun wore which had degrading comments about men printed on them.

Sure, Ali played the game well by winning many competitions, and lying is not against the rules, but that does not mean you are a good person for playing that way. Not to mention the way she talks about people behind their backs which has nothing to do with "playing the game". If people lied and back-stabed you in a game, would you congratulate them on how well they played, or would you consider them to be horrible, immoral people?

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-03, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The two "ladies""
SaphireLady---

Absolutely. Besides these two people in the house, no one else had a clear/consistent strategy. They played the "game" fabulously, irregardless of their personalities. I've enjoyed every TV viewing moment from these two, and I actually find them to be funny (despite the racist comments which were TOTALLY inappropriate). So, there's my two cents worth.

Former CBSer 81 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Former%20CBSer Click to send private message to Former%20CBSer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The two "ladies""
You have got to be kidding. If CBS had any balls at all they would disqualify both these individuals. I will not dignify them by calling them women. They are a disgrace to all women. The racist comments just did me in. CBS should definitely run their racist comments on the broadcast and bring them to task as they did Robert.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-03, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bummer!"
This is the first time I've watched BB since BB2, they've made quite a few changes. Upped the winnings? Landscaped the front with lights and a little pool too. Last time I saw it, the house was on a vacant dirt lot, and the jury is new too....

anyway, I wished Rob had won too for himself and his daughter.

Jayzzzy 88 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jayzzzy Click to send private message to Jayzzzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
No matter what someone's personal opinion is regarding Jun and Ali the fact remains that they are in the final two. They are there because they PLAYED THE GAME. Big Brother and other 'reality" shows would be quite boring if all the players were polite and nice and never did anything to offend.
Just my two cents.....

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-18-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
I can't understand why someone would stick up for those two! Okay, I understand that this is a game, you are in it to win it and play for yourself. Fine. Whatever. But there is a way to conduct yourself. These two stupid fakes have been vicious, manipulative, crude and just plain bitchy about everything...and given the things that they have said about others in the house, one day their dirty comments will come back to haunt them even though they will both leave this game as a winner.
I think that Alison has got to be the one most fake and crappy person I have ever seen in my entire 22 years of existance. She even makes barbie look real...she will be punished some day for all the damn lies that she has told. Every word, every tear and every smile has all been fake. I really don't blame Robert for calling them bi*ches, wh*res and sl*ts...because that's what they really are!
I think that given Alison and Jun's behavior, they even make Will (BB2) and Danielle (BB3) look like saints.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1756
Did anyone even read this? Such a shame that people like them even exist.

christ666 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail christ666 Click to send private message to christ666 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
Hi, I'm new here. That's kinda sad leogirl_21 that you feel this way. The show is a microcosm of REAL LIFE. Try being yourself in a work situation or being completely honest with people, COMPLETELY honest. It just doesn't happen. The game is here to show us how sick our society really is and that we're all really like rats in that we'll do anything to stay above the water and not 'drown'. Robert is a piece of garbage whose only redeeming quality is his love for his daughter which I'm sure he played up a bit for TV. Anyone who picks at themselves that much has SERIOUS issues.

Guppin1234 909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-18-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Guppin1234 Click to send private message to Guppin1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "It's not a pollyanna delusional thing, but..."
I've often wondered what life would be like if money was obsolete. Impossible, I know, but worth hypothesizing over. If everyone was allotted all of the pleasures a six figure income could afford and worked anyway because they loved what they do. Just something to think about.

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-18-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joyful Click to send private message to Joyful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
>Hi, I'm new here. That's
>kinda sad leogirl_21 that you
>feel this way. The
>show is a microcosm of
>REAL LIFE. Try being
>yourself in a work situation
>or being completely honest with
>people, COMPLETELY honest. It
>just doesn't happen. The
>game is here to show
>us how sick our society
>really is and that we're
>all really like rats in
>that we'll do anything to
>stay above the water and
>not 'drown'. Robert is
>a piece of garbage whose
>only redeeming quality is his
>love for his daughter which
>I'm sure he played up
>a bit for TV.
>Anyone who picks at themselves
>that much has SERIOUS issues.
>
I'm sorry YOU feel that way christ666, (your sign on name says a lot about you I think) I've lived for 30 years in society and have never once called an 8 year old girl a (b)*itch. If that's normal in your circle of society, I'm sorry for you.
Anyone who saw Robert and his daughter when he saw her after getting booted can see that he was not playing up for the camera how much he cares about her.
And if there was anything worse then Robert "picking" all the time it's Alislut picking at her mass of pimples and Jun trying to dig her WAY to small bikini bottoms out of her fat (a)ss.

09-18-03, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail astretch Click to send private message to astretch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
I've got to agree with leogirl_21...and FYI Christ666 - you might want to consider a new user name.
I think that CBS is pretty rotten for showing Robert call Ali and Jun b*tches, sl*ts, and wh*res and for NOT showing the two b*tches, sl*ts, and wh*res (sorry, gotta call them as I see them) making prejudiced, racial comments about Robert and his daughter. Robert's love for Elena was obviously very real and probably the only REAL thing ever to walk into the BB house. I would actually think that two little girls (again, gotta call them as I see them) from backgrounds such as theirs would understand the consequences of racism and bigotry - take Jun for example...while she is American (not human necessarily, but she is American) she probably had an extremely hard time growing up as an Asian female. And Ali, well come on and get serious for a minute...anybody that ugly and with that many zits on her face HAD to be ridiculed as a child and young adult. CBS really failed on this one - those two tramps should have been shown for what they really are - racists.

Robert's "picking" might have been a tad annoying, but NOTHING compares to Jun's cellulite falling out of her Made in the USA bikini - if I have to look at that one more time I just might have to throw up in "Jun - the overeating cellulite ridden investment banker from New York's" face.

09-18-03, 07:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
I've got to agree with leogirl_21...and FYI Christ666 - you might want to consider a new user name.
I think that CBS is pretty rotten for showing Robert call Ali and Jun b*tches, sl*ts, and wh*res and for NOT showing the two b*tches, sl*ts, and wh*res (sorry, gotta call them as I see them) making prejudiced, racial comments about Robert and his daughter. Robert's love for Elena was obviously very real and probably the only REAL thing ever to walk into the BB house. I would actually think that two little girls (again, gotta call them as I see them) from backgrounds such as theirs would understand the consequences of racism and bigotry - take Jun for example...while she is American (not human necessarily, but she is American) she probably had an extremely hard time growing up as an Asian female. And Ali, well come on and get serious for a minute...anybody that ugly and with that many zits on her face HAD to be ridiculed as a child and young adult. CBS really failed on this one - those two tramps should have been shown for what they really are - racists.
Robert's "picking" might have been a tad annoying, but NOTHING compares to Jun's cellulite falling out of her Made in the USA bikini - if I have to look at that one more time I just might have to throw up in "Jun - the overeating cellulite ridden investment banker from New York's" face.

rnabring 54 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-03, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rnabring Click to send private message to rnabring Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
See...here's where the double-standard exists. Racist comments are inappropriate, but fat comments are appropriate??? Two wrongs do not make a right. Racist comments...bad. Fat comments...bad. Both bad. Seriously, this board says a lot about the state of the U.S. (assuming that people in here are from the U.S....sorry if that's incorrect). Be nice to each other, despite how they treat you.

Also, who played the best game? Ali and Jun. Unfortunately, but they did. Also, the bashing needs to be in the appropriate board.

ElyseSewellsPanties 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElyseSewellsPanties Click to send private message to ElyseSewellsPanties Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
I support Jun and Allison 150%. Both were beautiful girls and they played the game perfectly. They were funny, smart and did I mention gorgeous? My only problem with the final result was that they both could not win the same amount of money. Maybe we should start up a collection??

Viking 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-18-03, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viking Click to send private message to Viking Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
Choosing between Alison and Jun is like choosing between loosing your sight or loosing your hearing. Or liking choosing to eat a light brown or dark brown piece of poop. There's not much of a choice here. They are both bitches. Neither of them deserve to bring home 10 cents never mind 50,000 or 1,000,000 dollars. What terrible ending!!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: And 2 bitches remain..."
While I agree with this, it really needs to be in Bashers.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •