The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reality and other show line ups"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-13-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reality and other show line ups"
How come it seems like all the good shows come on at the same time on the same night. For those of us without Tivo or the DVR, this gets really frustrating. Like Monday night at 10 there was Road Rules, I love the 90's, Airline, Andy ##### (and something I can't remember).

And tonight there is Big Brother, Last Comic Standing, Real World, the amazing race. I know some of these don't all come on at 8pm or 10pm, but even with my excellent remote skills, I can't always keepup.

I know some will say just get Tivo or DVR------Well some of us can't afford everything.

That's all just needed rant, because like the middle of June there wasn't S#it on and now they have to put everything on only on certain days altogether.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kayne West "Through the Fire"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reality and other show line ups ginger 07-14-04 1
 RE: Reality and other show line ups calamityc 07-14-04 2
 RE: Reality and other show line ups Fishercat 07-15-04 3
   RE: Reality and other show line ups skyhoneybear 07-15-04 4
 RE: Reality and other show line ups Molaholic 07-18-04 5
   RE: Reality and other show line ups dabo 07-19-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-04, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
I second this rant. We raced from show to show last night. It is particularly hard to convince my teenager to watch Big Bother (because face it, it sucks) and so I ended up with ATM-Season One Repeats (which are great, but still...)

Surely they could spread this around a little. Would think the smaller shows would benefit from not being opposite juggernauts like the CBS spectrum of highly rated reality dreck.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-14-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
Hi sky:
Agreed with you back in the Fall too. Only wish network execs would realize they don't have to have a show that "wins" over a powerhouse. They might reap more advertising revenue if they would allow shows to build a following on nights where people just flip to cable because there is nothing on.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-15-04, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
Not to mention the World Series of Poker events that I have to watch the next day at 11AM to 1 PM. Last night was good and I missed the first airing, still saw the replay.

Yeah, Tuesday was rididculously busy. Oh yeah, I forgot, THE FRIGGING ALL STAR GAME!!!!
---
<== A Missionhockey21 creation

skyhoneybear 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-15-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyhoneybear Click to send private message to skyhoneybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
Thanks all----I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.

"I don't wanna grow up, I'm a grown a$$ kid"---Kanye West "Through the Fire"

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-04, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
Wait a second for a minute here ... are you seriously asking that networks actually WORK TOGETHER and reach a logical, viewer-friendly outcome?
Next thing, they'll be posts about politicians having the best interests of the people in mind.
cue Twilight Zone title music here

A.S.S. PTB Red Points CONSOLATION winner
sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-04, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reality and other show line ups"
dodeedodo dodeedodo...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •