The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rankings - Top 10 Girls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-10, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls"
Crystal--I loved it and I’m rooting for her. Loved that she called out Simon’s 2 story mobile home/dressing room, too. The triple pimp was a bit much, but she is the one that keeps me tuning in.

Siobhan--a nice surprise. I think there’s more we haven’t seen, too. Wonder why Simon was holding back on praising her. She had the pimp spot, so that’s usually a sign Simon’s going to be lavish.

Katelyn--I’m not drawn to her but, wow, she displayed versatility and talent. I hope she doesn’t get over coached and boxed in by AI. She should make the tour.

Lilly--her version wasn’t for me but I can see the talent. I thought she was over praised by the judges. They very much want her in the top 12 , and want her instead of Didi.

Didi--wow, she was over criticized by the judges. I thought there was more being said than just criticism of a song. I felt like Kara was telling her she wouldn’t make the top 12. Kara cowrote a song with Didi’s friend/colleague. There’s more between Kara and Didi than the average contestant. That’s why Didi was so crushed imo and why Ryan was giving her a hug after giving her numbers. Yes, the song wasn’t the best choice for her but she didn’t deserve the hammering she got. Was that so she would get sympathy votes?

Katie--not as bad as the judges said. She has talent but is she connecting? Word to Katie, if you have watched AI AT ALL, AI wants to put you in the young teen draw box, and they will keep after you about it until you do it or are voted off. See Michael Johns for one example of being put in the box. It must be confusing because there’s Siobhan singing a song that’s over 30 years old and getting praised for it, while Katie gets bashed and “Biebered”. Katie, give ‘em what they want, get into the top 12, and get on the tour and then do what you want.

Lacey. Interesting. I kep getting a Dolly vibe from her. If she lasts to next week, she should come out singing a Dolly song. I can hear Kara telling her that's her "lane". She'll probably get the boot this week, though.

Michelle, while I appreciate that she took a risk, changed it up, and made it her own, she diva-d a Creed song. I think anything she’ll sing will start to sound Diva-esque.

Paige--not as bad as the judges said but then again not that great. Either she or Michelle will make the top 12.

Haley--OMG. Stop hurting her. She’s so pure, so innocent and they are grinding her up. I hope she goes this week; that was just awful.

==============

Here's how Michael Slezak of EW had ranked them:

Group A: Go Directly to the Top 12; Do Not Pass Ellen, and Do Not Collect 200 ''Greats'' Crystal Bowersox, Lilly Scott, Siobhan Magnus, and Katelyn Epperly.

Group B: Go and Start Rehearsing Your Top 16 Ditty, on the Off Chance You Don't Get Fewer Votes Than Haeley Freakin' Vaughn Michelle Delamor, Didi Benami, Paige Miles, and Katie Stevens.

Group C: Go Directly to the Holding Pen Where Fox Is Storing the Musical Aspirations of Ariana Afsar, Taylor Vaifanua, and Stevie Wright. Lacey Brown and Haeley Vaughn.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rankings - Top 10 Girls   geekboy     03-03-10       
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   kingfish     03-04-10     1  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   kingfish     03-04-10     12  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   mrc     03-04-10     2  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   nailbone     03-04-10     13  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Glow     03-04-10     3  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Tummy     03-04-10     4  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   emydi     03-04-10     5  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Tummy     03-04-10     6  
         RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Kyree     03-04-10     7  
             RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   geekboy     03-04-10     8  
                 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Tummy     03-04-10     9  
                     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   zazzy     03-04-10     17  
                 RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   nailbone     03-04-10     15  
         RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   emydi     03-04-10     16  
             RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   zazzy     03-04-10     18  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Corvis     03-04-10     10  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   zazzy     03-04-10     11  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   nailbone     03-04-10     14  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   TanNymph     03-04-10     19  
   RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   Belle Book     03-04-10     20  
     RE: Rankings - Top 10 Girls   mindy23     03-04-10     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •