The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"mIRC chat was a bust...but here are a few though from PK and ME"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-00, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"mIRC chat was a bust...but here are a few though from PK and ME"
we came to the conclusion that based on rudy's performance in the Blair witch IC he stand little treat to win triva IC. we concluded (and I believe AK in an earlier thread did as well) that Kelly and Rich stand the better chance of the 1st IC of triva. Kelly because she did well in the short term memory, and buddied up with the Pagong. rich because he seems to be intelligent and he looks at people in order to find a way to exploit or manipilate them. If the triva is the 1st IC then either Kelly or RICh will win it and hold the power.

if kelly wins IC she and Susan would more than likely vote Rich
Rudy is the swing vote. A tie could occur, but I at this point think it is richards time to leave the ISland. Rudy turns in a tie vote or straigt out votes off RICH

If rich wins IC. I think they all need to vote Kelly off due to her "new found IC challenge" strength.

Basically the winner of IC will vote off the next strongest IC contender Kelly/Rich

No to go Flame myself in an earlier thread!!

BA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: mIRC chat was a bust...but here... Irisheyes 08-16-00 1
   RE: mIRC chat was a bust...but here... melissa 08-16-00 2
   it was classic but with a cool mill... BadAs 08-16-00 3
       Rudy AyatollahKhomeini 08-17-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Irisheyes 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-16-00, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Irisheyes Click to send private message to Irisheyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: mIRC chat was a bust...but here are a few though from PK and ME"
I disagree. I just think Rudy was thinking, "Jeff, shut the hell up" I don't think he was paying any attention. True, he may not do well in the next IC, but this time, I think it was because he was tired of listening to Jeff.

Wasn't he hilarious everytime he answered, "I don't know"! Made me laugh my butt off.

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-00, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa Click to send private message to melissa Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: mIRC chat was a bust...but here are a few though from PK and ME"
aaahhh, he knew none of the answers, he should have saved himself the ember'ass'ment and wandered around in the jungle 'till it was all over.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-16-00, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "it was classic but with a cool mill at stake...and being IC"
I sure that he would attempt to stay focused. Maybe I am wrong, as have have been so far batting a clean .000 or 0-2. But with all that money at stake I would hope he would Play the game to his best ability. I stll think rudy get to the final 2 and wins the jury vote. Maybe he wanted to look inept so as not to be a contender for IC and lets the RICH/ SUE/ KELLY fight for control, and hope the Jury pics him..

anyway

BA

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-17-00, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Rudy"
Sorry I couldn't participate in your chat, BA. Even though I was still at work, I didn't get much done, because I kept checking the sb.com and ss.com boards for new info about the show as it was going on.

Rudy has shown no ability to answer questions, and he didn't associate with the Pagong, so I can't imagine him winning the next IC. It has to be either Kelly or Richard, with my choice being Kelly.

From talking to people who saw the show, there wasn't anything that changed my view of the final 2 as Kelly and Susan. However, I no longer believe that food stealing plays a critical role in the show. At most, it will be a reason used by Susan for voting to oust Rudy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •