The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Revealing editing at the story challenge and tribal council?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-18-02, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Revealing editing at the story challenge and tribal council?"
Rewatching Thursday's absolutely amazing episode, I think i have came to the conclusion that the immunity story they were given ironically is like how this game will play out. When Jeff Probst was telling the story, at certain parts of it (maybe key facts and things which would contrast with events in the game?) He would focus on certain castaways. Here is the entire transcript of the story, and see if you gather and come to the same assumptions im making.

Jeff Probst: As beautiful as this place is, it is seeped in a history of violence . This place in particular was home to a legendary warrior, Kekahanui cheif of his tribe, and he was feared among all warriors. His body was covered in intricate Marquesean tatoos. The tatooing process itself was very crude. The tatoo combs were usually made from human bone sometimes pearl, and even occasionaly animal bone. The comb, was pounded into the skin by a mallet made of iron. Very painful took years. Kekahanui was feared in battle because he always seemed to know what his enemy was gonna do . He would do this by infiltrating the tribes of his rival as an ordinary tribesman. When he was living with the rival tribe they planned to make war on his own tribe. They didn't want to battle his own people so he would fake an injury. He went down to the sea, and grabbed two sea urchins. He took the guts, and he wrapped them around his foot with a tarpa, trying to fake an injury. The smell was so bad That the trick worked . The rival tribe thought he was capacitated, so they went off to do war. As soon as they were out of site, he stripped off the two urchins, disguised himself by taking his long hair by wrapping it in two buns, and then he grabbed his favorite weapon of choice, the war club, made of iron wood disigned to kill with a single blow to the head. He knew a short cut, and took off runnning. His plan was to ambush the war party and kill the cheif, and then the tribe would feast on the cheif. As you know cannibilism is a major part of Marquesan life. It was believed that if you ate the meat of the warrior you inherited the power, so the fleshiest part was reserved for the warrior who made the kill and a Marquesan feast would preside over this ceremony. And a monostone would be placed at the top of the victim's skull to capture their spirit. Well Kekahanui's plan worked perfectly. Victory for Kekahanui . He feasted on the cheif and he put his hair down and he revealed his true identity to his tribe . So with the power of the vanquished cheif now in Kekahanui, legend has it, it unified the tribe and that ceremony took place on this very spot.

- Jeez, after typing this and comprehending it (the best i could) i think this is really telling.

Tribal Council

This might not mean much...but take this for what you will.

Sean is voted off, and Jeff turns to the tribe and says:

Jeff Probst: Well i don't know if you noticed tonight or not, but the jury is all wearing black-I don't know if that means something. I do know this- The only thing that guarantees you a spot in the final two is winning two more immunities .

Interesting, ain't it?

I hope this churns some brains...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •