The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity - Official Final Episode Prediction Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity - Official Final Episode Prediction Thread"
This is the official thread for predicting and discussing the final four and final three Immunity Challenges.

The title of all posts must be your predictions for the two ICs that will occur in the final episode.

The format for predictions is as follows:

F4:<Name> F3:<Name>

For example, if you think that Paschal will win immunity for the final four and that Kathy will win immunity for the final three you would type:

F4 Paschal F3 Kathy

Feel free to discuss your predictions in the body of your post.

A (State of the Spoiling) SOTS thread will be generated that will link to and summarize the posts that are generated on this thread along with the discussion that develops on the other Official discussion threads.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 F3:Kathy Canada Girl 05-17-02 1
 F4: Kathy F3: Kathy SurvivaBear 05-17-02 2
 F4:Vee F3:Vee steppingrazor42 05-17-02 3
 F4: Kathy F3: Kathy Loree 05-17-02 4
 Who has won the Fallen Comrade chal... PagongRatEater 05-17-02 5
   RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade ... cowboyroo 05-17-02 6
       RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade ... PagongRatEater 05-17-02 7
           RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade ... ivoryElephant 05-17-02 8
               RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade ... Dreamkumo 05-17-02 9
 F4: VEE...F3: KATHY tribephyl 05-18-02 10
 F4 Kathy F3 Kathy Napalm in the Morning 05-18-02 11
 F4 Vecepia F3 Kathy BaquaR13 05-18-02 12
 F4:Vee F3: Vee janisella 05-18-02 13
 F4: Kathy F3: Kathy samboohoo 05-18-02 14
 F4 Kathy F3 Kathy Mitrelleum 05-19-02 15
   Vote change:F4 Vee F3 Kathy Mitrelleum 05-19-02 17
 Vee/Vee bergdogg 05-19-02 16
 F4 Kathy F3 Vee IceCat 05-19-02 18
 F3:Neleh F4:Neleh corcam 05-19-02 19
 F4: Vee; F3: Neleh !!!!!! katem 05-19-02 20
 F4: Vee, F3: Kathy Spidey 05-19-02 21
 F4 Vee F3 Neleh ShowMeTheWinner 05-19-02 22
 F4-K/F3-V George Tirebiter 05-19-02 23
 F4 (Kathy) F3 (Neleh) dangerkitty 05-19-02 24
 F4: Vee F3: Vee danderoo 05-19-02 25
 FINAL Vote Totals sleeeve 05-19-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-17-02, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "F3:Kathy"
Considering that (as I remember it) the final immunity challenge has almost always been a balencing or hanging on act of some sorts, Kathy's got it in the bag.

The last balancing one, on the squares in the water, she won (right?).

Pappy can hardly stand and walk any more, let alone balance and Neleh isn't doing much better, although I am sure she'll give Kathy a bit of a run for her money.

This is why, I suspect, Kathy chose to go with N&P rather than S&V, she knows she can beat N&P in the final immunity challenge.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-17-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "F4: Kathy F3: Kathy"
I believe no one wants it more. Kathy knows she is at risk and will do her utmost to win both. I believe she has changed in regards to paying attention to others (she learned alot about Gina), so I think she can take Fallen Comrades. She has shown that she has as much endurance as anyone, so she will win the final IC.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-02, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "F4:Vee F3:Vee"
Vee will pull off winning the F4 IC, it's a do or die situation.
She might have an advantage by spending time in both tribes.

I'm slightly changing a F3 theory that I just posted only moments ago, but the more I think about it if Vee makes it to the F3 the only way she's letting go of the pole, or tiki idol or whatever is if she dies. For those of you who watched BB2, I see her taking the "Monica Stance", just holding on no matter what!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "F4: Kathy F3: Kathy"
I think Kathy is going to be one determined lady. And I think she has paid attention to everyone since Gabe pointed out she wasn't bothering to get to know anyone. So she could win the Fallen Comrades and the balancing act.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Who has won the Fallen Comrade challenges in the past?"
I'm having a hard time giving anybody in particular an edge in the Fallen Comrades challenge and I thought it MIGHT be helpful to take note of the people who have won it in the past.

As I recall, last time they screwed it up but Mama Kim was the winner, in Australia...Tina? and I can't remember who it was in S1, but I thought Kelly. If so then there is a precedent for women having an edge in this competition and specifically older women. But since I don't recall for sure, I was hoping others might be able to shed some light on this.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade challenges in the past?"
You're correct on 2 of 3 PRE....Kelly won Season 1 after a tiebreaker with Susan....Rudy and Richard didn't fare as well....

In S2, Colby won, but Tina was close. In S2 it was at F3, not F4.

In S3, MamaKim won but Lex was given credit because Lindsey also had no piercings.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade challenges in the past?"
Thanks, Roo. So now the question is, does that at all help predict who is going to win that challenge. At this point a whole heck of a lot rests on exactly that issue. I think if we can put that piece into the puzzle we can come a long way in figuring out how this will breakdown.

My thought is that it really seems to slightly favor females and will obviously favor people who focus on building personal relationships with all the Survivors - say what you will about Kelly, but she DID get to know everyone that she ended up coming in contact with. Based on that I would say that the challenge favors Kathy and Neleh with Vee and Paschal pretty much non-contenders based on their fairly introspective characters.

At least that is my $.02.

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-17-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade challenges in the past?"
Proof that Fallen comrades is the final 4 IC
There was a shot of the survivors on another board speculating that they had the fallen comrades challenge next because of the vidcaps,
if you go here
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/05_02/05_17b.html
and hit video you will see the final 4 heading to TC and Kathy has the necklace. They are heading to TC to play fallen comrades. That is why Kathy has the necklace.
it is a clip from extra tv.

Hail Kathy! the Sole survivor!

Dreamkumo 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-02, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dreamkumo Click to send private message to Dreamkumo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who has won the Fallen Comrade challenges in the past?"
I feel that Vee will win Fallen Comrades because of several reasons. One is that this IC decides if she stays or goes, so she will be determined. Second, Vee is an introvert, but shy people in the background tend to be more of the observer and tend to remember things better because they were paying attention at the time. Someone like Kathy, who is all wound up and in the middle of things doesnt get a chance to notice the others around her because most of the time she spent worrying about food and stuff. I feel that Vee will be able to win this IC.

And then Kathy would be voted off, which would eliminate Vee's biggest threat in the hold onto a tiki challenge. Like said before, Vee will do a Monica from BB2. Vee needs this IN to get into final 2, she wont be able to get in without it. Vee looks physically fit even at this point of the game, and her military background may help her with dealing with the pain of not moving much. Gettinf Vee into the final two.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "F4: VEE...F3: KATHY"
(if)F4 IC is Fallen Comrades Vee is the best choice, She has been around everyone in the game, and even better than that she is the Non-Drama Queen. The grounder the...the...the calm force on the island. The one that no-one is afraid to talk to. Plus, in all of her quiteness she is aborbing all of it. She knows more about all of what's going on on that island than anyone. She knows more, or at least has retained more info about the others than anyone. Kathy is too into the game, from the beginning. And Neleh and Paschel, just started playing and have not been paying attention.Vee is all over this IC.

(if)F3 IC is Hold The Idol, than it would kinda depend on who is left to play with Vee. But I'll just say that Paschel has no chance at all. Neleh, not so good either. It would be between Kathy and Vee. And I must say if either of these women got this far. They BOTH will be goping for broke. But I'm leaning towards a Kathy win. She's been labeled the underdog, We all knew in the beginning that she would be the first voted out. She has the determination to hang on even if she loses consciousness, she will hang on. Vee will eventually hope that GOD helps her through, And frankly, I hope that GOD wouldn't care about someone winning the million.
Pure determination = Kathy.
Of course that depends on whether Kathy lasts past F4 or not.

Napalm in the Morning 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-18-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to send private message to Napalm%20in%20the%20Morning Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "F4 Kathy F3 Kathy"
Besides the fact I believe the KATHY web site gaffe spoiler tells us she makes F2, IMHO she wins both challenges based on the following:

Assuming F4 IC is answering questions about tribemates already voted off, I think she has the advantage over everyone for the reasons stated in the body of the text HERE.

Assuming F3 IC is endurance related, IMO she would blow away either N/P, with a smaller advantage over Vee. However, the Vee factor is moot if Kathy wins F4.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "F4 Vecepia F3 Kathy"
I think that even though Vee hasn't been around the jury members as long as some Kathy, Neleh, or Paschal, she is very perceptive and very smart. Kathy will outlast the others in the F3 challenge.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-18-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "F4:Vee F3: Vee"
I'm taking her military background into account. She appears to be in the best shape of the people left.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-02, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "F4: Kathy F3: Kathy"
Got to go with her winning the whole darn thing!!

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 03:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "F4 Kathy F3 Kathy"
Last minute deals could only mean Vee and Kathy.
Twist of fate has got to mean a surprise or unexpected situaion.
I think Kathy's gonna take it home.

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Vote change:F4 Vee F3 Kathy"
Vee has spent more time with Rotu 4 than anyone, and I remember Kathy being berated by Gabe about not getting to know everybody.
Kathy will likely win F3 if it is an endurance challenge.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-02, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Vee/Vee"
Vee is able to win the last two immunty challenges. She has the skill and the ability to win the last two challenges. I sure hope that I am wrong though!!!

HULK STILL RULES!!!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "F4 Kathy F3 Vee"

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-19-02, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "F3:Neleh F4:Neleh"
She has a good memory and she is the only one I haven't seen complaining on how tired she is

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "F4: Vee; F3: Neleh !!!!!!"
I hate this.

Vee wins Fallen Comrades and Kathy pulls a Rudy giving Neleh the endurance final IC.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "F4: Vee, F3: Kathy"
Vee wins Fallen Comrades by process of elimination. Kathy was too busy getting everyone food, Neleh is too self-absorbed and Pappy is too weak to get his brain to work. Plus Vee seems like she was friendly with everyone and seems to be a pretty sharp cookie. (Neleh goes - please!!!)

Kathy wins endurance challenge. Pappy's out almost instantaneously and Kathy has the strength and willpower to stick just about anything out.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-02, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "F4 Vee F3 Neleh"
Maehhh....

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-19-02, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "F4-K/F3-V"
For Vee to wind up on top (ugh), she must win the final IC--and given that she's spent time with BOTH original tribes and Kathy has distanced herself from everyone, she IS the more likely to come out on top of the Fallen Comrades quiz. . .

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-19-02, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "F4 (Kathy) F3 (Neleh)"
This of course is based on making sense based on my boot picks.

Kathy wins first IC, teams with Vee, they vote Pappy since he is least likely to win a challenge. Vee beats him, which helps us all feel better about Vee ultimately winning - she earned it here.

Neleh wins the next, and boots Kathy. This is the only way Kathy can get booted here. And it contributes to Neleh losing the final vote - the betrayal, lack of integrity here is devastating and knocks out any chance of any jury votes besides Pappy's.

danderoo 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-19-02, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail danderoo Click to send private message to danderoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "F4: Vee F3: Vee"
Vee has spent much more time than Kathy listening to everyone -- as someone else has said, "hanging out at the fire and listening to the drama." Kathy has been out doing stuff, Neleh and Paschal have been too week to bother participating.

Vee wins the Fallen Comrades IC and Kathy tries to ally with her to oust Pappy, but Vee decides she doesn't want Kathy around as her only competition in the last IC.

At the "Hand-on-the-Idol" endurance challenge N/P are no match for Vee. Vee doesn't want to go against Pappy in the finals and chooses to bring Neleh with her.

Vee breaks the cycle of Immunity Ho losses and wins the $1 mil

Dan

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "FINAL Vote Totals"
No one thinks Paschal can win an immunity... hmmmmm...

Final Four Immunity
Vee - 10
Kathy - 8
Neleh/Paschal - UTR

Final Three Immunity
Kathy - 9
Vee - 6
Neleh - 4
Paschal - UTR

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •