The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-03 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

The Amazing Race, Episode 7: Official Summary

“Muck and Cookies”

Previously on The Amazing Race…

(Author’s note: Due to an incident I will refer to only as “The Great TiVo disaster of ought-3”, I brilliantly managed to confuse my TiVo enough to cause it to not record last week’s episode. So this information was actually important to me for the first time ever. Not that it helped in any manner, though.)

7 teams set out from the set of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and traveled nearly 4700 miles to Mumbai (formerly Bombay), India, where they boarded the Bob Packwood Express. Tian and Jaree kissed and made up, while Kelly and Jon were bludgeoned with laundry to the point of diarrhea. The producers found yet more ways to humiliate Americans with fish in foreign lands. Monica and Sheree found that even in India, cabbies won’t stop for black folks. And in the end were sent home early, just like their Falcon husbands every Fall.

6 teams are left, who will be eliminated NEXT? (please let it be Tian and Jaree, please let it be Tian and Jaree…)

Alright, quick show of hands…Who’s still watching this Carnival of the Self-Absorbed? Well, I am, but only because I feel compelled…kinda the same way the Mormons feel compelled to document every human on the planet, even though 99.9% of them will have an afterlife filled with red-hot pokers up their arses. (At least so sayeth those teenage boys with the lovely nametags who wanted to talk about the “Moral Crisis in America” with me, but I was too busy watching “Cops” and smoking a fatty while my 21-month-old son was playing with his feces-riddled diaper that he had successfully removed from himself with the scissors I left on the floor. “Moral Crisis” indeed. What the hell do they know, anyway?) So for those of you obsessed with train wrecks, here’s what happened (kinda). Don’t say I didn’t warn you…

Mumbai, India. A city, according to Phil, of 18 million peeps crammed into an area roughly the size of my old apartment. Still, they have enough room for some ridiculously huge monument to eat up prime real estate. It’s here where our journey starts. (After the mandatory rest period of course. I said REST, dammit!!! I’m looking at you, Chuck. Don’t make me bust out the lullaby tape, cuz I will if I hafta.) Phil pontificates about Tian and Jaree’s continued teamwork, while biting a hole in his tongue to keep himself from laughing hysterically. He wonders about Jon and Al, the plucky clowns. Will they be able to pull themselves off the mat, or will they be fed to the tigers for lunch? He then looks for the nearest bridge to throw himself from. (Oh wait, that’s what I’d do if I were Phil; stuck trying to make these increasingly stupid and boring teams seem interesting. My bad.)

David & Jeff, who are so bland they should be doing photo spreads for the Sears Summer White Sale, despite their lame attempts at facial hair, are the first to leave at 12:51 am. They are to take the train from Panvel to Ernakulam, 860 miles away.

Jeff: We have a much better shot at winning because we’re using our brains now.

Memo to Jeff: you aren’t going to win because you’re using your brains. You’re going to win because anonymous, indistinguishable teams of white guys completely devoid of personality always win this race. It’s in the contract Bruckheimer signed with Satan.

Reichen & Chip, who, by all reports, are gay, though I have yet to see them generate anything remotely approximating gaiety, are the next team to depart. They approach the race and the other racers a lot like Sean Penn approaches the paparazzi, and with the same set of anger management skills. Matter of fact, Reichen looks like he could go Scanners with a slight change in barometric pressure. Christ, he gives me a headache just watching him.

Chip: Reichen has deferred to my judgment a lot in this race, and I’ve crapped the bed each and every time.

Odds are good that Reichen has an axe with Chip’s name on it.

David and Jeff hail a taxi driven by the India’s version of Captain Merrill Stubing.

Reichen, a step away from full Michael-Douglas-in-Falling-Down mode, micromanages the cabby about his fuel. The cabbie looks in his trunk for a shovel to club him with.

Kelly, a braying human skull with red hair and her fiancé, Jon, who got lost on his way to Paradise Hotel, where he could’ve been basking in the sun, alternately hurling insults at other brain-dead, Brylcream-wearing, shaved-down apes and wooing equally brain-dead, collagen/saline bag enhanced, self-esteem-lacking, trollops, and wound up here—grumpy and engaged to a woman he’d seemingly much rather throw into moving traffic, than spend one more second with (let alone listen to), leave next. Kelly talks about Jon’s selfishness, as if we needed a reminder. They decide to take a train to catch the train (well actually, they decide to take a taxi to the station to catch a train to the train station. Follow me?)

Millie and Chuck, who are virgins, depart next at 1:34am. Being a 28-year-old virgin is certainly something to hang yer hat on (and Chuck might as well, it’s not like he’s using it for anything else). They also have quick fuses and bicker a lot. Not that any of that is related to being sexually frustrated. Somewhere Dr. Freud is trying to claw his way out of his grave to examine this pairs of neurotics.

Tian, whose level of commitment to this race (and, by extension, her teammate) is roughly equivalent to Pam Anderson’s commitment to Kid Rock, and Jaree, whose voice has all the charm of someone who has been sucking on the end of a tailpipe since the age of 4, and who probably smells like the inside of Andrew Dice Clay’s camaro (a mixture of cigarettes, booze, and bad cologne, with a sickeningly sweet vanilla air freshener aftertaste), leave 5th.

Jon and Al, who are circus clowns—and easily the most normal of the remaining teams, depart last.

Kelly and Jon arrive at the train station (no, not that train station) and find that it doesn’t open until 4. They decide to get a hotel room. Jon thinks “Oh, great. She’ll probably want to have sex with me now.” So he puts Plan B into action.

Kelly: I want to get to the station at 6 to avoid rush hour.
Jon: That’s stupid.
Kelly: Yeah, well you’re not the one who got groped last time.
Jon: I don’t know why. I’m clearly hotter than you are. Besides, I don’t want to get up that early.
Kelly: Well then you’re going alone.
Jon: I wish.

Tian and Jaree’s cabbie, who has what looks like a prop from a Pink Floyd show on his dashboard, is driving down the wrong side of the road with his lights off. For the first time in the race, T&J feel at home.

Captain Stubing turns onto a dirt road, and pulls up to a broken down old shack. Something tells me this ain’t Panvel Station. Probably it was the lack of any sign of electricity in a 1000 yard radius. Apparently it’s the OLD Panvel station, which is now someone’s house. Someone, I might add, who was not very excited about having an American camera crew on his doorstep at 2 am. Stubing and D & J go to the NEW Panvel station, which looks like it was built about 30 years ago. I guess “new” is a relative term ‘round these parts. D&J are uncomfortable with the locals all staring at them. I suppose it never occurred to them that 2 white guys with a camera crew and what looks like an Indian manservant might make them feel a little ill at ease. D&J decide to get a room, but not before dissing the décor of the station. Classy move, guys.

Reichen & Chip, Millie & Chuck, and Tian & Jaree all arrive at Panvel station. All three teams sleep on the floor, but R&C have their “Space Blankets”. I’m not exactly sure what makes them “space” blankets, and thus different from regular blankets, but I’ll bet the guy at Sharper Image who sold them for $4,000 could tell you. Nevertheless, concrete is concrete, and it’s not much fun to sleep on, especially when you’re being watched by a pack of hungry dogs waiting for you to fall asleep so they can feast on your fattened American flesh. At least Tian and Jaree are safe. Dogs can smell silicon and know better than to put it in their bodies. Dogs 1, Humans 0.

K&J arrive at the very not busy commuter train station (Victoria Terminal) at 6:30, and Jon immediately starts in on Kelly about how she HAD to get there at 6:30, and WHOA, look at the rush hour. Too late girls, he’s taken.

Jon and Al, hoping to catch rush hour and to be fondled like an Arkansas campaign worker, board the 7:10 to Panvel station. They are disappointed when no one finds their love handles squeezably soft.

Meanwhile, back aboard the 6:38 train to Panvel, Kelly is uncomfortable. It seems that Jon posted fliers around the station inviting the locals to “Come See the Pretty American Girl Who Wanted to Drag My Ass out of Bed at 5 am!” So there they were with a train full of Indian men content to stare point-blank at Kelly’s nether regions. When no one gropes her, Jon obliges, then laughs his fool head off. I guess this passes for humor in Guidotown. Kelly is not impressed. Jon, still giggling like a chimp, places the remaining strands of his shriveled up sense of decency under the seat like a wad of stale chewing gum.

Both the 6:38 and 7:10 trains to Panvel arrive before the train for East Sasketchewan, or whatever, leaves. This, my friends, is called “Bunching”. It is inevitable, it is boring, and it pisses everyone who watches this dung-pile-of-a-show off. You take the high road, and I’ll take the low road, and I’ll be at the station in line with everyone else at exactly the same time. I’ll bet if one of the teams had chosen to ride a donkey from Mumbai to Panvel, they would’ve been able to catch the same train. I believe this has been coined “Guido’s Law”. Just another reason to hate their smarmy asses.

Everyone loads aboard the train to Ecuador, where there is an oppressive ass smell. Jon and Al inform us that it will be a 26-hour ride. Suicide becomes a very real option for all involved.

Time for a Map Update. We see the Asstrain headed to the ass crack of India: Ernakulam Junction, what’s your function?

Jon & Al, in a rare moment of clarity for this show, have a WWSD (What Would Sherps Do) moment, and decide to spend the 6000 rupees (or about $2.50) to upgrade to 1st class, where the gas is siphoned directly out of the passengers’ sphincters and funneled into coach. The rest of the teams, minus Millie and Chuck (since coach has all the byproducts of sex—heat, sweat, and funk—without the mess of actually having to, ya know, DO IT), follow suit. Ah, the spirit of Oswald and Danny lives on. Millie looks out the window to “see how the other half lives”. Millie is not very good with fractions.

Meanwhile back in first class, K&J and R&C, aka “The Cool Kids”, joke about Millie the Mole and Chuck the Werewolf. We get full explanations. They call Millie “The Mole” because she has a mole, and they call Chuck “The Werewolf” because he only thinks about sex during the full moon (and even then it’s mostly anthropological curiosity). Jon goes on and on about how the mole is growing. Chip plays “good guy” because he claims he’s never said “Millie Mole”. Kelly tries her damnedest to get him to say it. He laughs hysterically, but won’t say it. Chuck is now officially both a terrible judge of humor and a chicken-shit. So Kelly and Jon have to play their “Millie the Mole” game by themselves. Guys, stop…my sides! Whoo.

The train arrives at Emancipationproclamation Junction, and Jon and Al, sensing they’re in the ghetto, don do-rags to blend in. The teams have to ride up Hwy. 47 until they find a billboard with the red & yellow route marker and featuring a legless, smiling guy being pulled in opposite directions by 2 bulls. (Clearly he’s smiling because he won’t have to deal with the pain of watching this show anymore.)

All the teams hurriedly pile into taxis, except for R&C. They’re too busy obsessing about gas and reject somewhere between 5 and 20 taxis before Chip finally settles on an elderly, barefoot man, who probably took driver’s ed when horses were still involved in the test. (For those of you keeping score at home, that’s Karma 27, R&C 0.) Reichen will kill Chip in his sleep tonight.

Meanwhile back with the teams who have legitimate shots at winning, D&J find the marker first, force their cabbie to stop in the middle of the road, causing a 10 car pile-up behind them. They then run across 10 lanes of traffic, unfortunately without being hit, and retrieve the clue. It directs them to a local “sports” field in Alleppey. D&J are closely followed by T&J and J&A.

M&C’s cabbie needs to stop for gas, giving K&J the opportunity to pass and mock them yet again. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kelly & Jon spend their free time sitting around and reading the same knock-knock jokes that made them laugh in 2nd grade. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he wanted to get away from your cheese asses, that’s why.

R&C are still dealing with their Flintstones cabbie. K&J and M&C find the markers.

R&C find the marker last, then proceed to get back into the same slow-moving, Bataan-Death-March cab. Elsewhere, Millie and Chuck’s cab begins to beep and smoke. The smoke & light show is going to cost them extra.

Chip, whose body is trying desperately to reject his simian brain, starts to speak exclusively in sentence fragments, like that’s going to break through the communication barrier and make grampa put the pedal to the metal.

D&J have arrived at the Roadblock. Phil shows up wearing a shirt unbuttoned to a level dangerously close to exposing his man boobs. I am compelled to avert my eyes while he explains the task. The teams will have to partake in the local “sport” of bull racing. They’ll have to be dragged through a field the consistency and color of a Spot-a-Pot holding tank on Day 3 of Woodstock for about 100 yards by a team of bulls. Yummy. Only one team gets to go at a time (Which makes it a “race” how, exactly?).

(Author’s Note: I’d like to personally thank the nation of India for creating this “sport” so that the contestants can get a sense of what it’s like to watch this show week in and week out. If only they could’ve made the poo-water boiling and thrown in some live alligators, it would’ve been perfect.)

David gets the honors, and does swimmingly, his formerly white t-shirt and flesh now approximating the shade and (I’m guessing) odor of a used diaper. The next route marker is on Beach Road in Alleppey.

Next up is Al, who was the only one smart enough to change his clothes beforehand. (Odds are good this isn’t his first excursion through questionable substances.)

Meanwhile, R&C’s taxi is moving so slow, it’s actually going backwards in time.

T&J and K&J are next to arrive at the Roadblock. Tian and Jon will do the task.

Tian fails on her first attempt, right out of the box. Jon completes on his first try. Tian tries again, and fails, while the locals stare intently at her plasticized breasts.

Millie and Chuck arrive at the Roadblock just as Tian completes the task on her third try. Jaree asks if that was just mud. Tian wants to punch Jaree in the eyesocket. Chuck completes the RB on his first try.

R&C, having successfully gone back in time to yesterday, finally arrive at the Roadblock, where Reichen completes RB on his first try.

D&J and J&A reach Detour first. Teams get to choose Migraine or Hemorrhoids. In Migraine, teams will have to fill a bicycle basket with chickens, then ride it through the streets of town looking for the chicken farm. In Hemorrhoids, teams will have to load fabric onto an elephant, then ride the elephant through town.

D&J and J&A both choose elephant. All four whine about being in pain. Meanwhile, the elephants wonder what that gawd-awful stench is.

K&J arrive and choose elephant as well. T&J are hot on their heels, but fight about whether to do elephants or chicks. Apparently it’s been Jaree’s lifelong ambition to ride an elephant (SOOO not going there), and Tian would rather be able to sit down again sometime this week. Tian caves and they agree to do the elephant. However, having used their brain allotment for the day, they forget to load their beast with cargo. So they have to turn around and go back.

R&C arrive out of the blue and decide the only way to make up ground is to do the chickens. I’m guessing Reichen came up with that idea.

Meanwhile…
Jon: I’m in pain!
Kelly: You’re in pain?! I’ve got a chain up my cookie! (Y’know Kel, some people pay extra for that. Just sayin’.)

Jon (confessional): I’d rather have been dragged around in that bull poop for 2 hours than have to ride the elephant for 5 minutes. (You aren’t the only one, Jon. That might’ve made watching this episode somewhat bearable.)

Kelly (confessional): My. Cookie’s. Killing. Me.
Jon: Don’t look at me, dude. (as he does fist pumps and a dance of joy in his mind, figuring he’s got at least a week before Kelly pesters him for sex again)

(Note to CBS: There’s your title. None of this “we’re driving on the wrong side of the road” crapola.)

D&J and J&A find the fabric store. The pitstop is on a boat at the edge of Punany Lake (don’t tell Kelly). They proceed to hop in a taxi.

D&J are team #1 (though David looks like Team #2, ifyaknowwhaddimean), and get a 7 day Caribbean cruise (which David would gladly trade for a shower right about now). Jon and Al are 2nd. They get bupkus.

R&C get stuck in traffic with their bike full o chickens, bark at some locals, then go to the wrong chicken farm. All in all a stellar effort for the Aryan boys.

Across town, T&J are lost. Big surprise. These gals probably get lost in their own homes.

K&J are 3rd. M&C are 4th.

So it all comes down to which team of idiots will finish in 5th. We see both teams scrambling to reach their drop-off points, then scrambling to catch cabs. It looks like it’s neck and neck (God bless editing). But in the end it’s…………………………..Reichen & Chip, the Blunder Twins!

Tian & Jaree pull up the rear, and have to endure Phil’s dramatic pause. There are few things in life I hate more than that damned dramatic pause. Jesus Phil, just come out with it already! Finally, he informs them that they are the last team to arrive and that they’ve (YESSSSSS!!!!!!) been eliminated from the race.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to be pressure-washed.

Next week on The “Amazing” Race…
Jon the Guido picks a fight with the locals. Reichen pushes Millie out of his closet. More fish humiliation.

Fester
Happy birthday to Sherps, happy birthday to Sherps, happy birthday, dear Sherps....sorry this episode sucked ass.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... I_AM_HE 07-11-03 1
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... tig_ger 07-11-03 2
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... AMAI 07-11-03 3
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... anotherkim 07-11-03 4
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Puffy 07-11-03 5
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Breezy 07-11-03 6
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... MsShel330 07-11-03 7
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Survivorerist 07-12-03 8
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... minitroll 07-12-03 9
 Beautiful! moonbaby 07-12-03 10
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... SaphireLady 07-12-03 11
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Sheila 07-12-03 12
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... TeamJoisey 07-13-03 13
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... landruajm 07-13-03 14
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Edgeless Grass 07-14-03 15
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... dajaki 07-14-03 16
 Good Summary Devious Weasel 07-14-03 17
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... true 07-14-03 18
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Meemo 07-16-03 19
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... Bebo 07-16-03 20
 RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Sum... L82LIFE 07-16-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
woohoo! great summary fester! too many great lines to quote

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-11-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Perfect summary. Did not suck A$$ at all. So many good bits in this one. However, I would like to personally thank Fester for putting into words exactly how I felt about the Indian "sport" we were treating with this week.

(Author’s Note: I’d like to personally thank the nation of India for creating this “sport” so that the contestants can get a sense of what it’s like to watch this show week in and week out. If only they could’ve made the poo-water boiling and thrown in some live alligators, it would’ve been perfect.)

A Kyngsladye Original

Shouldn't a true "sport" have both a defense and an offense? Golf is not a sport--it is a game. Swimming is not a sport--it is a competition. Figure skating is not a sport--it is an exhibition. Indian bull racing is not a sport--it is punishment to TAR viewers for watching the show.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-11-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Fester, great as always. Lots of funny lines, but I really loved this one:

"Across town, T&J are lost. Big surprise. These gals probably get lost in their own homes."

HAHAHAHA. Thank you!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
OMG!!! You are soooooo good, hon! This is a laugh a minute. I think my favorite part is:

Chip, whose body is trying desperately to reject his simian brain, starts to speak exclusively in sentence fragments, like that’s going to break through the communication barrier and make grampa put the pedal to the metal.

or

R&C’s taxi is moving so slow, it’s actually going backwards in time./

You rule, babe. You rule.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--duly impressed and not sorry she missed the show now.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Your summary was better than the show!!! Thanks for the laughs.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Jon and Al, hoping to catch rush hour and to be fondled like an Arkansas campaign worker, board the 7:10 to Panvel station. They are disappointed when no one finds their love handles squeezably soft. giggle

Only one team gets to go at a time (Which makes it a “race” how, exactly?). I wondered the same exact thing.

Great summary....tons of laughs, I give it two thumbs up.

MsShel330 695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-11-03, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Fester, that was AWESOME. So many great lines, too many but a few that I loved were:

"Monica and Sheree found that even in India, cabbies won’t stop for black folks."

"Reichen & Chip, who, by all reports, are gay, though I have yet to see them generate anything remotely approximating gaiety"

"Dogs can smell silicon and know better than to put it in their bodies."

"minus Millie and Chuck (since coach has all the byproducts of sex—heat, sweat, and funk—without the mess of actually having to, ya know, DO IT)"

Thanks for the laughs Fester!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-12-03, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Loved your summary, Fester! You had nothing to worry about! But I will say my two favourite lines...

>>>Meanwhile, R&C’s taxi is moving so slow, it’s actually going backwards in time.<<<

and

>>>Jon: Don’t look at me, dude. (as he does fist pumps and a dance of joy in his mind, figuring he’s got at least a week before Kelly pesters him for sex again)<<<

Great summary!

(Another IceCat original )

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-12-03, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
LMAO Fester! Your summary was great. Too many good lines to list them all, but here are a couple of my favorites:

"All three teams sleep on the floor, but R&C have their “Space Blankets”. I’m not exactly sure what makes them “space” blankets, and thus different from regular blankets, but I’ll bet the guy at Sharper Image who sold them for $4,000 could tell you."

"D&J and J&A both choose elephant. All four whine about being in pain. Meanwhile, the elephants wonder what that gawd-awful stench is."

Loved it!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Beautiful!"
The minute I saw the title I knew this was going to be another festeriffic moment in summary history. Loved it!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-12-03, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
I looked and looked but just can't find a thing to mock. I sorry I could not follow your dirctions left at OT.

This was great. Enjoyed it. So many great lines. Fantastic job.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-12-03, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"

ROFL! Excellent piece of ...work! You never let us down on summary writing!

I'm like the others in that I can't name just one hysterically funny part from the summary. I laughed out loud several times! The WWSD...Emancipationproclamation Junction...Phil's unbuttoned shirt...My. Cookie’s. Killing. Me. ....OMH! Fester, great job!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"

Nice work Fester... subtle yet pungent.

And you got that elimination you wanted. Which means I get to write about a non-elimination, which REALLY sucks ass.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail landruajm Click to send private message to landruajm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Wow. Outstanding. Reminds me of someone. Can't quite put my finger on it, though.

For the record, I have absolutely no deal with Bruckheimer. Administering the deal with Burnett takes up all of the office's resources.

Come see my band, the Braying Human Skulls. Fester's the drummer.

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-14-03, 05:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Oh this is really an Amazing Summary!!!
I like this best: Really spell out my feeling. ^O^

>This, my friends, is called “Bunching”. It is inevitable, it is
>boring, and it pisses everyone who watches this dung-pile-of-a-
>show off. You take the high road, and I’ll take the low road,
>and I’ll be at the station in line with everyone else at
>exactly the same time. I’ll bet if one of the teams had chosen
>to ride a donkey from Mumbai to Panvel, they would’ve been able
>to catch the same train. I believe this has been
>coined “Guido’s Law”. Just another reason to hate their smarmy
>asses.

Agree with someone who said this,'It's really funnier to read the summary then to watch the show itself!' Thanks for making it so interesting!

-------------Bye!! ^O^ ----------

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-14-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Giggle, giggle, snort! OR Giggle, Giggle, Quack if you're looking for a cute book to read to your toddler.

Loved this summary Fester! My favorite bits include:

David & Jeff, who are so bland they should be doing photo spreads for the Sears Summer White Sale, despite their lame attempts at facial hair

Somewhere Dr. Freud is trying to claw his way out of his grave to examine this pairs of neurotics.

Jon and Al, hoping to catch rush hour and to be fondled like an Arkansas campaign worker

they call Chuck “The Werewolf” because he only thinks about sex during the full moon (and even then it’s mostly anthropological curiosity)

Reichen pushes Millie out of his closet

Thank you!

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Good Summary"
Good work. You're no Landru, and you're no Sami, but you're close.

AKDW04

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
WooHooo Fester! While this weeks episode was a major bore, your summary made me roar with laughter! I was truly cracking up at several of your lines, including, but not limited to these gems:

And in the end were sent home early, just like their Falcon husbands every Fall.

Buahahaha! Good one!

but I was too busy watching “Cops” and smoking a fatty while my 21-month-old son was playing with his feces-riddled diaper that he had successfully removed from himself with the scissors I left on the floor.

Great mental picture!

David & Jeff, who are so bland they should be doing photo spreads for the Sears Summer White Sale

No kidding, if they win I'm gonna be so peeved.

Kelly, a braying human skull with red hair and her fiancé, Jon, who got lost on his way to Paradise Hotel, where he could’ve been basking in the sun, alternately hurling insults at other brain-dead, Brylcream-wearing, shaved-down apes and wooing equally brain-dead, collagen/saline bag enhanced, self-esteem-lacking, trollops, and wound up here—grumpy and engaged to a woman he’d seemingly much rather throw into moving traffic, than spend one more second with (let alone listen to), leave next.

Whew! Great description, and one long sentance! Bravo!

I’m not exactly sure what makes them “space” blankets, and thus different from regular blankets, but I’ll bet the guy at Sharper Image who sold them for $4,000 could tell you.

Bingo! So true.

It just gets better and better, and if I don't stop quoting here, I'll be re-posting the whole thing.

Thank you, Fester!! I needed a good laugh, and you delivered, as I knew you would!

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Great summary Festah.

Loved this line: (Tian)...and Jaree, whose voice has all the charm of someone who has been sucking on the end of a tailpipe since the age of 4, and who probably smells like the inside of Andrew Dice Clay’s camaro (a mixture of cigarettes, booze, and bad cologne, with a sickeningly sweet vanilla air freshener aftertaste), leave 5th.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
BEBO.HEART.FESTER.

I'm now singing Conjunction Junction for the rest of the day.

Folks have already picked out some of the many hysterical lines, but I adored your name for the detour as well!

Bebo, Queen of the Backwoods and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-03, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: ***TAR4, Episode 7 Official Summary***"
Fester, this is a hilarious summary! I was LMAO through the entire read, but here are a few lines that really did me in:

Being a 28-year-old virgin is certainly something to hang yer hat on (and Chuck might as well, it’s not like he’s using it for anything else).

Dogs can smell silicon and know better than to put it in their bodies. Dogs 1, Humans 0.

The train arrives at Emancipationproclamation Junction, and Jon and Al, sensing they’re in the ghetto, don do-rags to blend in.

R&C arrive out of the blue and decide the only way to make up ground is to do the chickens. I’m guessing Reichen came up with that idea.

(Note to CBS: There’s your title. None of this “we’re driving on the wrong side of the road” crapola.)

Thanks for the laughs, Fester. You ROCK!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •