The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kathy's Bag.....do you know the whereabouts....I do"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dropper 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dropper Click to send private message to dropper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kathy's Bag.....do you know the whereabouts....I do"
First time poster long time reader....flame me if you want, but you "spoilers" missed a part of the "family reward" episode.

Kathy's Bag is with her son, and that is why she has no bag like the others. When she and her son are embrassing right before he left, he had the backpack on. He would not have had the backpack for any other reason than taking/receiving as souvenir.

It does appear that kathy does not have the I.N. in another thread that has been enlarged to provide a close up of her walking without her bag behind all the others to the TC.

I do believe she does win the RC, supported by new shirt that I cannot track to any of the others...the green headband was worn as shirt to "family challenge" though. It is also supported by her not being in site at the campfire discussion/disagreement. I suppose it could be very much like Colby camping out in his Aztek up winning it.

That is all the dropper can add.........

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the... true 05-16-02 1
   RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the... starshyn99 05-16-02 2
 RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the... volnteer 05-16-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the whereabouts....I do"
Hey dropper, welcome aboard.

I think we've already established that Kathy's shirt is not new. You can see the proof here-

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=2820&forum=DCForumID2&omm=20

As far as Kathy giving her pack to Patrick, I'm not so sure. It wouldn't surprise me if Patrick was given his own pack, along with the buff he was given, when he became a "member" of the tribe.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

starshyn99 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail starshyn99 Click to send private message to starshyn99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the whereabouts....I do"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

He was given his own bag. You can see it when he is walking into camp with the tribe.

Also, if you look back at the tape, Kathy has her bag at TC after her son had left.

Edited to add a message to dropper...
Most of the time when people get flamed on this board it is because they have a lack of respect for the spirit of the board. With this said, you may want to avoid posting in the tone that you did with this first post: "You 'spoilers' missed a part..." This reads as being very snotty - implying that you know better when in fact you were actually mistaken. It is fine if you post something and are mistaken (actually you should try your best to get your facts together first) but be careful about going out and looking for enemies with a holier than thou attitude.

With that said, I hope I was mistaken about your intent and welcome to the board!

volnteer 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volnteer Click to send private message to volnteer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kathy's Bag.....do you know the whereabouts....I do"
Patrick had his own bag. You could see it when he went to the camp.
But keep looking for things
Vol

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •