The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New PASCHAL Info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-02, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New PASCHAL Info"
My trusty Legal Eagle source tells me that in Thomaston, GA (hometown of Pappy), they are selling tickets for a Survivor event/party for Paschal for SUNDAY NIGHT.

This is probably one of those parties that they show on the Reunion show. I can see it now: Rosie says "as we go to break, some scenes from Paschal's party in Thomaston, Georgia", etc.

I don't know if they throw these parties for all survivors or just the final four (the only one I can really remember off hand was a party for Elisabeth in Boston, she was Final Four), so make of it what you like.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New PASCHAL Info bebekid 05-16-02 1
   RE: New PASCHAL Info Gillian 05-16-02 3
 RE: New PASCHAL Info dabo 05-16-02 2
 Thanks AyaK 05-16-02 4
   RE: Thanks SurvivinDawg 05-16-02 5
 Thanks Dog jkokoj 05-16-02 6
 RE: New PASCHAL Info SawCvive 05-16-02 7
   RE: New PASCHAL Info In The Woods 05-16-02 8
 RE: New PASCHAL Info tadpole 05-16-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-16-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
Hey Dawg, good to see you! Where have you been the last few days?

Not that I don't believe Snewser, but this just adds to the proof that Pappy is in the final 4. If his only appearance in the finale was in the jury box, why would they want to have a big to-do?

I am expecting a Kathy/Paschal final 2.

bebe

Gillian 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gillian Click to send private message to Gillian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
For the S3 finally, my friend Meagan was called & asked if they could film her & her fiance Aaron (who is a good friend of Ethan's) watching the final episode with a group of friends. I assume they did this for all of the final 4 and they show clips of crowds cheering in different cities. Of corse in this case, Ethan was the winner...so who knows that may be good for Paschal or it might not mean a thing.

(It was neat to see them on TV & they interviewed Aaron after on the news.)

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
>I don't know if they throw
>these parties for all survivors
>or just the final four
>(the only one I can
>really remember off hand was
>a party for Elisabeth in
>Boston, she was Final Four),
>so make of it what
>you like.
>
I do recall seeing some of those cut-aways, though I can't recall which players were the focus for any of them. About S2, though, it should be remembered that the finale was episode #14 with the final three, and boy they really had to work at it to give Keith, Colby and Tina something to do before the "Fallen Comrades" IC and stretch the whole thing out for two hours.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

Dawg, thanks for bringing this up ... but, if I remember correctly, didn't we learn back at the start of S4 that Paschal was renting a theater to show the finale in his hometown?

At the time, I think some people speculated that that meant he made the final 2 ... I'm not ready to go that far, but I do think it means he probably isn't the first one voted off in the F4.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thanks"
AyaK,
I don't specifically remember that spoiler about Paschal renting the theater, but it would be consistent with what we're told here.

What I DO know is that tickets are being sold, which sounds like something SeeBS/MB would do more than Paschal would do.

So this may be two separate events, or Paschal rented the theater on SeeBS's behalf, or something.

Does it mean Final 2? That, I don't know.

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Thanks Dog"
I have been wondering about your legal eagles and if they gleaned any new info. Looks like our man may be in the final 2.

SawCvive 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SawCvive Click to send private message to SawCvive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
Survivor News is repoting a column from the Thomaston paper. They are showing the finale at the Ritz. According to the article they are trying to arrange several other large viewings across town.

Also there is an article from Neleh's home town. It says that tonight will be the last Survivor party at the Dennis home. Because the whole family is going to N.Y. w/her. An unusal amount imo. I don't know how to post the links. I am used to lurking (since S2). I was just wondering if that would be normal for someone to bring this many w/ her if she doesn't win. Here is the part I was wondering about.

Definitely making the trip will be Neleh, of course; John Dennis and Neleh"s mother, Rebecca; Neleh"s grandfather; one of Neleh"s co-workers the family calls Grandma; most of Neleh"s seven siblings and some sibling spouses; and Neleh"s boyfriend

Peace & God Bless
Saucy

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-16-02, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
Good Post George O, I mean Dawg. O.K., I'll finaly semi fess up. Due to total embarrassment, I have not admitted to being from the land of Susan Hawk. Whatever its worth and probably not much, when they had the final for S1, it was a big deal around here do to her. It was in all the papers, and on the radio. She was on the rock station I still listen to and made the "you'll have to watch and see comment."
The big difference here is that her party was at her house. That was probably big enough to accomadate all her friendsĦĦ Sounds like Pappy is throwing a pretty big party, which could possibly mean final 2. Just a thought.

tadpole 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tadpole Click to send private message to tadpole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: New PASCHAL Info"
I do not know if this is true, but the rumor is that T-Bird from S3 is hosting the Survivor Party in Thomaston. She has done several news segments for an Atlanta news station about Paschal and survivor in the Thomaston area. Makes me think he is in the final 4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •