The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda needs to get l--d"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmac2005 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmac2005 Click to send private message to tmac2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda needs to get l--d"
What is up with Rhonda screaming at Lisa? We know Lisa is an airhead, but who does Rhonda think she is? I KNOW she ain't perfect!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d boobytrolls 11-04-05 1
   RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d boobytrolls 11-04-05 2
 RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d justashell 11-04-05 3
   RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d im5xblest 11-05-05 4
       RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d justashell 11-05-05 5
           RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d alyse73 11-05-05 6
           any subject but that! im5xblest 11-06-05 9
 RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d Snowflake1988 11-05-05 7
   RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d newmethod 11-05-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

boobytrolls 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boobytrolls Click to send private message to boobytrolls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

boobytrolls 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boobytrolls Click to send private message to boobytrolls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
1 desperate attention whore postings

what is this nonsense... i didn't put it here. ?

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-04-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"

Who does Lisa think she is???
(A helpless child)

Who does Rhonda think she is????
(A sucessful author, businesswoman, and life coach)

Rhonda is doing her job.

Lisa isn't.

im5xblest 114 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail im5xblest Click to send private message to im5xblest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
yabbit! a life coach shouldn't be sarcastic and unprofessional with someone, even if they are immature.

HOW could rhonda really think lisa would be able to do this (succeed that night w/ her little business)?! that just can't be true! did you see how relieved lisa was that rhonda is ok w/ her only selling $35 worth? lisa doesn't care any more that she technically failed! she really lacks personal responsibility, measuring her accomplishment by those in authority. by getting as tough as she has with lisa, i think rhonda is only bringing that out more. lisa can cower from rhonda and forget all about the important part of developing her OWN accountability.

we'll see. i still think it'd be sad if lisa failed at SO, too.

5x

justashell 146 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justashell Click to send private message to justashell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"

The only way Lisa fails at SO is when she stops trying.

Lisa isn't going to go out and be perfect at anything she does. I think that's one of the things that keeps her "stuck". Rhonda isn't asking for perfection, I think she's asking for Lisa to give it a try---and don't give up!

I hope when Lisa's parents come to the SO house, that Lisa will become aware of how one or both of her parents are trying to keep her "child-like and dependent" on them. Something's not right in Lisa's family---I wouldn't be surprised to learn that there are some secrets waiting to see the light of day.

I will agree Rhonda is intense, but Lisa is a grown woman who chose to "start over". Lisa won't give up because of anything Rhonda does---she will give up because she chose to give up. Rhonda's actions don't really have anything to do with Lisa's choice.

PS---If you were a friend of Lisa's who was trying to help her, would you allow yourself to be treated the way she is treating those around her?

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-05-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
I think Rhondas blow up was over do! She is late for everything and she keeps trying to get her housemates to do everything-then blame them. Kudos to TJ telling her she would have to pay her to work!

im5xblest 114 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail im5xblest Click to send private message to im5xblest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "any subject but that!"
do i sound THAT sympathetic to lisa? YES, i think rhonda was WONDERFUL for calling lisa out for attacking her housemates (how many times have we all wanted someone to stand up for us like rhonda did for christina just then?!), but rhonda's overall demeanor I FELT was not as restrained and constructive as it should have been for one in her professional capacity. it is clear that rhonda decided what lisa needed was a verbal spanking, and i doubt the efficacy of that approach.

5x

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-05-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
According to her book, she takes care of that sort of thing herself.

newmethod 6 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newmethod Click to send private message to newmethod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda needs to get l--d"
LOL snowflake!! Since Im so obsessed with this show and its like a daily coninual Big Brother but with a higher fan base ( I can now see how soap fans get their fix) I think I will buy her book with my amzon gift card I have! taha! Gotta know the story behind them all eventually!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •