The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Current Message

jraschko 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-26-07, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jraschko Click to send private message to jraschko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Response from a heavily modified ch..."
So, I watched this particular show tonight. I thought it was beautiful. and when Jinxi (excuse my shitty spelling took BM'S kids to the museum, I started to cry. This is by far the most sucessful episode I have seen on this show, and I admire both parties.

Now, check out this viewr's perspective, if you would choose to entertain a different response... I was raised Catholic and attending Catholic schhols for eleven years, yet I have a decent amount of tatts and have at least twenty pierces. I am a proud Christian, yet heavily moded (split tongue, severed frenulum, septum, each nipple twice pierced, and an Apadravya, which is the koolest mod I have ever had. So it appears as if there are two very extreme, intollerant parties at the start of the show. With my only moderate amount of audio/video editing (via final cut pro), I know that people are able to manipulate video footage with audio set to their discretion, vice-a-versa, and everything in-between. For someone to watch this show as presented, it would seem that these families oppose each other, have conflicting lifestyles and beliefs. They edited their footage for "entertainment" as almost compromised substance doing so. But, because these wives were such great admirable people, the message must ring loud for most viewers (hopefully). These familes had more in common than it seemed, and I think ultimatley everyone who was there knew this.
I know that the "freak" husband threw the bible in the garbage (after at least one previous attept). I felt that that was taking it a little too far, or in other words, totally fucked up. He was sorry for this, no doubt. He was open to new ideas, ideas that represented "love" in some frashion or another. After all, both sets of parents have kids, whom which the parents obviously love. I am sure these families connected more than the show made it seem. Both parties seemed very intelligent, yet even more so after this experience. Also, I think it's totally fucked up that BM would criticize piercings or these mods. After all, I know when I had my septum pierced, all I choose to think about were the young teen boys in some African culture, taking part in this tradition. And with such a spiritual tradition, setting deep root from cultures around the world, especially Africa, I was frustrated that BM was reluctant to embrace this culture, consider it, or at the very least, accept it.
Hypocristians aren't spreadin the message of God, or any other sybol of "good" and love either. I don't mean to rant, but I signed up for this message board just to express myself with this one response... I felt compelled to. Jinxi's family seemed great, or a family I would imagine myself having (some day). I also like BM'S family. This was wonderful, bless both parties! = )

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheist   nazpink     01-09-07       
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   kim101770     01-09-07     1  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   nazpink     01-09-07     2  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-09-07     3  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     6  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   jessiluv06     07-24-07     23  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jenoc99     01-10-07     4  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     7  
         Response from a heavily modified ch...   jraschko     06-26-07     15  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     5  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-13-07     8  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     9  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-13-07     11  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   nazpink     01-13-07     10  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jadens Mommy     01-17-07     12  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-18-07     14  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jadens Mommy     01-17-07     13  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   mistyrose52     06-26-07     16  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   tomatohead     06-26-07     17  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   tomatohead     06-26-07     18  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   mistyrose52     06-29-07     19  
         WARNING - tomatohead and mistyrose5...   Bebo     06-29-07     20  
             RE: WARNING - tomatohead and mistyr...   mistyrose52     06-29-07     21  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   jessiluv06     07-24-07     22  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Nobodyelse     06-05-10     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •