The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Current Message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-13-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis..."
First off, I would like to apologize if it is my post you are referring to. It was not my intention to be close-minded (although I admit in a way I was because I didn't take editing into account) and as far as my feelings on the show I thought it was a wreck on both sides, not just one.

I did feel it was disrespectful to throw down the Bible, just as I would have found it disrespectful for Big Momma to take something of importance to you and throw it on the floor. After reading your side of things I can understand where you are coming from. Big Momma had no right to come into your home and emotionally and verbally abuse you, your family, and friends. If it were me I too would have been as hurt, frustrated, and angered. I also did write in my post that it was highly unfair of Big Momma to push her religion on you and your family. It is one thing to have discussions and another to intimidate a child into praying. Religion, in my opinion, has far more meaning when it is not forced. I would have been equally upset if someone had approached one of my children behind my back. And no, Big Momma had no right to tell you to preach out on the streets. I believe in a higher being but even I wouldn't want to do that and I feel you and any atheist has the same rights as I do.

I also wrote in my post that I didn't feel your children were deprived like Big Momma would have liked to think. I did think it was nice for her to get your son the drum set but now that I know you and your wife were waiting for Christmas I couldn't disagree more with what she did. To me that was over-stepping the boundries. And no you shouldn't have to buy what your children want right when they want it, I don't.

It's nice to know that your wife does get to have more time than it appeared with the children. I was rather disgusted that Big Momma tried to say that you did not work or that you being home with your children and cleaning was not "manly". Clearly, you had a job, it was mentioned pretty much right off, and it showed you helping Jinxi out with her business all while spending time with the children and cleaning!!! How is that not work?!

And I loved the fact that you stood up against the man law. I am an at home mom while my fiance works, but it is by choice not because we believe it's my "duty". I don't think any female should be forced into feeling that is her only capabilities. And I loved how Jinxi had the husband and son do all the house chores to show them how the daughters feel.

As for the clothing, well I do stand by that what I saw the girls wear, with Jinxi's help, was a bit inappropriate, in my opinion. Mini skirts on minors aren't my idea of ok attire. I'm not going to quote Dr. Phil with my reasons....lol. As for your daughter I don't know why anyone would consider her clothing inappropriate.

And it disgust me that Big Momma would make accusations about your friends just because they have tattoos and some are gay. My fiance has 13 tattoos (he did all but one himself) and it upsets me that people out there would judge him, especially like that, just because of tattoos! And telling you that your wife looks bad is just rude. Maybe it's not her style but how would she have liked it if someone made reference to her fake hair and the fact that she is overweight?

I hope this covers all my opinions more eloquently than my first post. I wrote the first one in kind of a hurry....and I guess I will remember that these shows are heavily edited, but then again I wouldn't go on a show like this because I know exactly how my family would be edited. I think these shows would be far more entertaining if the didn't mess with what was truly going on like they do. Oh, and hey at least you didn't get stuck with that fanatically religious Margaret or whatever her name is from trading spouses...lol.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheist   nazpink     01-09-07       
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   kim101770     01-09-07     1  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   nazpink     01-09-07     2  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-09-07     3  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     6  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   jessiluv06     07-24-07     23  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jenoc99     01-10-07     4  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     7  
         Response from a heavily modified ch...   jraschko     06-26-07     15  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     5  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-13-07     8  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   SteveCaddel     01-13-07     9  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-13-07     11  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   nazpink     01-13-07     10  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jadens Mommy     01-17-07     12  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   AshLanie     01-18-07     14  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Jadens Mommy     01-17-07     13  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   mistyrose52     06-26-07     16  
             RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   tomatohead     06-26-07     17  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   tomatohead     06-26-07     18  
         RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   mistyrose52     06-29-07     19  
         WARNING - tomatohead and mistyrose5...   Bebo     06-29-07     20  
             RE: WARNING - tomatohead and mistyr...   mistyrose52     06-29-07     21  
   RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   jessiluv06     07-24-07     22  
     RE: Wife Swap Christians vs. Atheis...   Nobodyelse     06-05-10     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •