The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The winner is...(WARNING! DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW!)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyRat 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-16-00, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyRat Click to send private message to HappyRat Click to check IP address of the poster
"The winner is...(WARNING! DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW!)"
someone who was named about a month an a half ago by a writer of a nature magazine who was on Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer. Apparently he was upset at not being selected for the show, and he decided to hang around the hotel and sniff out the winner. The crew that stayed there DID talk apparently.

I haven't been able to register on the other forums, and by now almost everyone has figured it out anyway. In case you haven't..or really DON'T want to know--read no further. If you really DO want to know...scroll down. I didn't want to know but the guy blurted it out before I had a chance to flip the channel. Believe me--it's more fun NOT knowing. In case you HAVE to know(although by now you should), scroll down.

The winner is:

RUDY.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The winner is...(WARNING! DON'... Margarita 08-16-00 1
   No Way!!!!!! Kelly 08-16-00 2
       RE: No Way!!!!!! Rudyrox 08-17-00 3
           RE: No Way!!!!!! TheDazzler 08-17-00 5
 RE: The winner is...(WARNING! DON'... Cherberrie 08-17-00 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Margarita 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Margarita Click to send private message to Margarita Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The winner is...(WARNING! DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW!)"
Yup, Rudy wins. Unless is another campaign of disinformation... I was SURE Gervase would win...
But, go Rudy!

Kelly 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-16-00, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly Click to send private message to Kelly Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No Way!!!!!!"
There is no way that MB and crew would not notice a guy snooping around the island!!! An then for him to say it on a CBS channel I DON'T THINK SOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way that it is true especially since Rich was contenplating to vote him of this episode!!! Everyone hates Rudy and they just don't want to show it!!! Rich said that he always wanted to get Rudy to the next round and then he would be voted off rather quickly. This came from like the seventh or eighth episode but I think it is from episode 12 or 13!!! I think he was taped like day36 saying "I wanted to get him to the final four so before that I could use his vote, now that it is down to vote for only him or 2 others with one having immunity I don't need him he' outta here!!!" It doesn't make sense for Rudy to win!!! None of the jury like him except maybe Jenna and Sean, thats just not enough votes UNLESS he is in the final 2 with Kelly but no way that SUe AND Rich will let that happen, so Rudy will not win!!!! He won't!!!! If you want to know who does win logically not by some guy supposedly sneaking around the island, unnoticed by EVERYONE, going on a CBS show to say the winner( see all together doesn't that seem really dumb and unlikely) go to my post about the TIARA theory. It states the winner through logical everyday thinking not rumors.

Peace.

P.S. If I sounded angry I was BUT NOT tworads you. I am just so made and people going that a friend of a friend told my that bla-blah-blah wins!!!! It gets so annoying with so many stinking trolls around here!!!

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No Way!!!!!!"
Good Morning America isn't a CBS show. ABC did report that their research showed Rudy as the winner. They have nothing to lose by reporting the winner and ruining the surprise and possble ratings for CBS.

Does this mean Rudy wins? I don't know.. I am not sure Rudy wins either but the Tiara theory is just that.. a theory! I can tell by your name you want to believe Kelly wins just like by my name you can tell I want Rudy to win but at this point there is just no telling!

May the be man/woman win.

Mary

TheDazzler 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheDazzler Click to send private message to TheDazzler Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No Way!!!!!!"
Yes... and if I'm not mistaken, GMA's source's story was based on the "fact" that the final vote came down to Gervase verses Rudy - which we all know can't happen.

-The Daz-

Cherberrie 1285 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cherberrie Click to send private message to Cherberrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The winner is...(WARNING! DON'T OPEN IF YOU DON"T WANT TO KNOW!)"
Now, if Rudy does in fact win, we will never know for certain whether or not your story is true because you have a 1:4 chance of being correct!

Though, I will admit, the "hotel" story sounds plausible enough.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •