The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"

When you've had a chance to explore this SOTS, head on over to one of these links to tell us what you think!

The SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote thread
The general Survivor Poll public vote on the right hand side of the lobby.
The Reward Challenge Poll thread
The Immunity Challenge Poll thread
And there is also the Spoilers PTTE Part II thread.

REMINDERS!

* * * FINAL EPISODE IS ON SUNDAY, MAY 19th at 8:00 pm EST * * *

It?s been discussed to death and brought up countless number of times over the past two months or so, so there's no reason not to be aware of it by now or to set up another thread asking about the correct date.

For fellow Canadians: yes that means some of us (like me) may end up missing the live show due to being away at the cottage/cabin for the holiday weekend. Set those VCRs and pray there isn't a power failure!

Also:

* * * PRIOR VOTES DOES NOT COUNT IN TRIBAL COUNCIL TIES! * * *

Some contestants have said they knew about that rule while still in the game and it's been posted. Yet some people continue to think that prior votes may have an impact when there's 4 left. Sorry... it's possible we might get a tiebreaker, but prior votes will not count! End of discussion.

A reminder, once again, to pay heed to the Spoiler Forum Guidelines -- this has been endlessly bumped up to the top, yet we continue to see an epidemic of repetitive threads and people who throw stuff out there without backing up their words or explaining where they got the information. Read. Read some more. Think. Think some more. Then post if no-one else has.

We DO want newcomers to feel free to start a new thread ... but make sure that there isn't already a thread about the topic you want to post about and please, please -- back up your words with facts or valid arguments. Even seasoned posters get flamed if they post without corroborating evidence or facts.

Now, on to the spoiling:

Here are the vidcaps to get us started with. We have two vidcap threads:

Bungler's Ep 12 Preview Vidcaps
corcam's New Ep 12 Vid Caps

corcam's post is pretty huge by now so for those who are having trouble opening it, you could click here
for just the vidcaps that corcam posted, or click here for Bungler's vidcaps in that thread -- and here for even more Bungler vidcaps. There is a ton of quality discussions going on throughout the whole thread including some vidcap analyzing by IceCat, so it's definitely worth a look through.

We've also got two regular threads: GT's SeeBS Eyemail and Sweetpea's Episode 12 Title: "A Tale of Two Cities".

Early on since the last episode, the great majority of the threads seem to have revolved around Kathy. There has been heavy speculation about whom Kathy will side with to go to the Final 3, will she go with Sean/Vecepia or with Pappy/Neleh? Or will the four of them gang up together and boot Kathy?

Here are some of the most hotly-debated threads revolving around Kathy:

Kathy's website spoiler where the debate is over exactly what does the quote "For 39 days I never saw myself in a mirror, I only saw myself through others" mean.

Will Kathy play to win?

Final 5 Strategy

Have we been handed the winner already?

Kathy's Chess Move - Final 4 Guarantee?

Moving on...

Bebo tries to pull everyone's ideas together about this week?s challenges here in the Challenge Speculation thread. We've got some strong speculation leaning towards a Sean win in the RC where shakes the clown asks, "Hey Sean, how's the Saturn?".

SurvivinDawg's SeeBS Misdirection, Ep. 12 discusses the CBS poll question, amongst other things:

Who do you think Kathy should try to ally herself with?
Neleh and Paschal
Sean and Vecepia
Neleh and Vecepia

There are several threads devoted to Rosie O?Donnell's interviews with Robert that some speculate means that Pappy won't make the final two (but perhaps has now been debunked) and with Tammy. It's hard to know what to make of these interviews with Rosie, but you never know...

There's a transcript of Robert's interview with ET on Sweetpea's thread that is very open to interpretation whether Robert was suggesting that Kathy gave her word to Neleh. Where does Pappy fit in this?

Krautboy reminds us of two major rule changes trumpeted by EPM here, The Mysterious Rule Changes that we have yet to see played out -- will it have an impact on the game in the next two episodes?

Westgirl98 kicked off a debate about Original Alliances and how it might all play out with the jury.

Finally, the best is saved for the last... we have some major (?) late-breaking news from Snewser of SurvivorNews.net, who is regarded by several long-time posters as an astute spoiler whose words carry a big weight. shakes the clown posted a New Snewser spoiler: Kathy makes the Final 4 thread and then zzz brought us Snewser says Sean gets voted off. There's some lively debates going on in these two threads, so decide amongst yourselves what you will make of these spoilers.

Good luck in figuring out this episode!

With Survivor:Marquesas about to come to an end, I'?d like to invite everyone to come and check out the OffTopic Board -- this is where many of our long-time posters go to let down their hair and have a blast with literally just about any topic on the face of earth. After the final episode airs... see you there!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... katem 05-15-02 1
 RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... dabo 05-15-02 2
 Pépé, you're the MAN George Tirebiter 05-15-02 3
 Thanks Pepe SurvivaBear 05-16-02 4
   RE: Thanks Pepe PepeLePew13 05-16-02 6
 RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... Q 05-16-02 5
   RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... PepeLePew13 05-16-02 7
       RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... Solitaire 05-16-02 9
 The skunk AND the bear rock! Bebo 05-16-02 8
 RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episod... true 05-16-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
Pepe, there was a lot of info for this week's episode and it is only Wednesday. You did a great job. Thanks.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
Excellent SOTS, Pepe, I think you got everything! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

SMILES ARE FREE

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-15-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Pépé, you're the MAN"
Yep, the truly idiotic threads keep popping up in ever-increasing numbers (are they confusing this forum with Naked's parody on Bashers?)--but this week has also brought some of the most INTELLIGENT discussions in recent memory, and you compiled them beautifully. Gotta give The Clown credit--his tenure as a media whore has given him some great insight into these people (even if I DO miss his nasty side. . . shakes, you've become so patient in your old age, it's unnerving!)--and he's doing it all on his own.

And as an OT aside, Stinky--congratulations on your impending newbie! That's bound to be one who's easy to welcome into the fold!

GT

I don't know much about being a millionaire,but I bet I'd be just darling at it.- Dorothy Parker

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thanks Pepe"
I am sorry I jumped the gun. You did a great job of laying out the things we already know, so people can quit starting new threads about them. Thanks again.

Beware the Bear!

Thanks IceCat!

05-16-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thanks Pepe"
Thanks, SurvivaBear, for your kind comments and for helping get things rolling with your Abbreviated SOTS. For all of you... this abbreviated SOTS is excellent if you just want to get right to the point in trying to figure out who's going to win RC or IC without having to click on the many links I've provided in my SOTS.

Thx for a great year.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
This will be short, but I wanted to say it.

That really is a great summary. You did a great job setting things up and all.

Also, you politely spell out the rules and give advice to posters. As a relative newcomer to the board I appreciate your methods of pointing these issues out.

Have a fun weekend, and by the way what is the holiday? also today being May 16th, I called a friend in Canada and they are closed (not working) because of a statutory holiday? again, what is the holiday and is it the same as the weekend (just obsevered on today?)

Just wondering.

"Capitol Idea, Lets Blow This Facist Popsicle Stand" - C. Montgomery Burns

05-16-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"

>Have a fun weekend, and by the way what is the
>holiday? also today being May 16th, I called a
>friend in Canada and they are closed (not working) because
>of a statutory holiday? again, what is the holiday
>and is it the same as the weekend (just obsevered
>on today?)

It's the Victoria Day holiday weekend -- Monday, May 20th is Victoria Day, in honour of Queen Victoria of England. Today and tomorrow should be normal business days, so it may be a case of someone slacking off at wherever you called...

Curses to MB for scheduling this finale during a Canadian holiday...

Thx for a great year.

Solitaire 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Solitaire Click to send private message to Solitaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
>Curses to MB for scheduling this
>finale during a Canadian holiday...
>
>

Yes, a big boo to MB! I'm camping this weekend and no TV out there... Although at least this time I'll only have to wait one day to see the finale. During S3 I was in travelling from Florida to Winnipeg on the day of the finale and didn't get home for another 5 days. Add in no internet access and it was a long wait.

Back to the topic--thanks for the great SOTS Pepe! I'd missed a couple of those threads, so it's nice to have them pointed out.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "The skunk AND the bear rock!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

Both SOTS were excellent resources this week -- thanks to both of you for summing it all up so well!

editted becuz i cant typ

Rude snot fluent in Sarcastic...and those are my good points.

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of the Spoiling -- Episode 12"
Thanks Pepe, for the well organized, and thoughtfully put together SOTS. The additions of links to polls, and other reminders, are a nice touch.

Thanks also to IceCat, for taking the Kathy has no backpack theory, and enhancing it with very helpful vidcaps. You ROCK!

And a big thanks to Bungler, who continues to provide the best spoiling material we have. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •