The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
I know there is already a post about this started by shakes--but this is big news and should not get lost in the shuffle. Snewser finally admitted that it is Sean that is getting the boot. See http://www.survivornews.net/spoilers/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... PagongRatEater 05-15-02 1
   RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... zzz 05-15-02 4
       RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... PagongRatEater 05-15-02 7
           Kathy with Vee in F4 cowboyroo 05-15-02 18
               RE: Kathy with Vee in F4 PagongRatEater 05-16-02 28
           RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... ShowMeTheWinner 05-16-02 35
       RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... corcam 05-15-02 26
 Worthy of its own thread AyaK 05-15-02 2
   RE: Worthy of its own thread zzz 05-15-02 6
 RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... bebekid 05-15-02 3
   Kathy and ... who? AyaK 05-15-02 8
       RE: Kathy and ... who? zzz 05-15-02 9
       RE: Kathy and ... who? bebekid 05-15-02 10
           Kathy can beat any of the others NightScribe 05-15-02 14
               All K would need in F2 is Rotu 4 to... forehead 05-15-02 15
                   RE: All K would need in F2 is Rotu ... bebekid 05-15-02 17
           RE: Kathy and ... who? Joanie 05-16-02 36
       RE: Kathy and ... who? cowboyroo 05-16-02 42
 RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... steppingrazor42 05-15-02 5
   RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... gemstone 05-15-02 11
       RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... bebekid 05-15-02 12
       Good Point toddE 05-15-02 13
           Survivor News AyaK 05-15-02 16
               RE: Survivor News bubbastan 05-15-02 20
                   Acme tanking one? Doubtful Outfrontgirl 05-15-02 22
                       RE: Acme tanking one? Doubtful bubbastan 05-15-02 25
 the final two !!!! katem 05-15-02 19
   RE: the final two !!!! steppingrazor42 05-15-02 21
 RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... LilNik8 05-15-02 23
   RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... dabo 05-15-02 24
       RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... bergdogg 05-16-02 30
       #13 George Tirebiter 05-16-02 31
 Devil's Advocate dabo 05-16-02 27
   RE: Devil's Advocate PagongRatEater 05-16-02 29
       RE: Devil's Advocate dabo 05-16-02 32
           Since you ask... AyaK 05-16-02 33
               RE: Since you ask... jkokoj 05-16-02 37
               RE: Since you ask... mistofleas 05-16-02 41
           RE: Devil's Advocate cowboyroo 05-16-02 34
               RE: Devil's Advocate sorgee 05-16-02 40
                   RE: Devil's Advocate cowboyroo 05-16-02 43
           RE: Devil's Advocate PagongRatEater 05-16-02 38
 ACME Agrees zzz 05-16-02 39
 RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets vote... Q 05-16-02 44
 OT- SNewster site has been down all... snoocharoo 05-16-02 45
   RE: OT- SNewster site has been down... zzz 05-16-02 46
       RE: OT- SNewster site has been down... snoocharoo 05-16-02 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Thanks for the post. You can take this one to the bank. Kathy went with her heart instead of her head IMHO, but it's exactly what I thought she would do. I won't restate my reasons since they're in about three thresds by now. It will be interesting to see what kind of denial breaks out on this one.

05-15-02, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
It will be
>interesting to see what kind
>of denial breaks out on
>this one.

I don't think you have to worry about denial--shakes has everyone too scared to contradict the great and powerful snewser (including myself).

I will give you credit that you have been pushing this theory for a while. If you look at my PTTE, you will see that I have agreed with you for a while, but you were the one fighting the good fight while I was busy second-guessing myself.

Personally, I think this means that Vee is next unless she wins immunity. Some people seem to think Kathy will flip and vote with Vee next; I think that is highly unlikely.

After that--I think Kathy knows it is either immunity or a P/N finale.

05-15-02, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
There is no reason for Kathy to flip. It makes no sense and doesn't help her. All it would do was put her in a tie situation and provide a chance for her to get voted out in the tie-breaker. She HAS TO win the final IC to get to the end. I think she will and she'll take Neleh and Neleh will beat her in the final vote. JUST my opinion, but I like the reverse picture spoilers as the Neleh hint.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Kathy with Vee in F4"
Why wouldn't Kathy switch and vote with Vee. She has nothing to lose. If she loses the vote with Vee, she is no worse off than she started. She won't be a target of N/P, Vee will, so if they choose to vote against N or P, she may have earned her way into F2. If they don't win the tiebreaker, she's in the same need to win immunity state she would be in anyway. Voting with Vee in Final 4 is the smart thing to do. Now, whether she does it is the question.

We haven't seen anything that would cause people to say "Vee is a player" yet so I suspect something is to happen in F4.

I'm still sticking to Vee/Pappy F2 and Vee winning. Robert even said Pappy was the one who broke his word. Vee teetered. Pappy broke his word. If it weren't for P/N, Rotu 4 would still be there and there should be a price to pay for that.

05-16-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Kathy with Vee in F4"
Flipping in NO WAY increases her chances, but if she votes with P/N this week and decides to try to switch next week, she would likely get targeted by al three. Betrayers rarely do well in this game. ESPECIALLY when they are outnumbered.

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-02, 06:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Just throwing it out there regarding the reasons as to why Kathy might switch during final four. Assuming that Snewser is right and Sean gets voted off this coming episode, we would have P,N,K,V as the final four with Vee probably being the next bootee after Sean.

But what if during the final four, when Vee is supposed to get voted off, she wins the crucial IC and P,N,K couldn't vote her off? In this situation, it'd make a ton of sense for Kathy to switch her allegience to Vee. Vee would also make a great decision by allying with Kathy instead of P,N because she knows that she'd have to win the final IC in order to get to the final two while allying with Kathy would give Vee a much higher chance of ending up in the final two. Both Vee and Kathy have nothing to lose and all to gain by allying with each other in final four. Vee is safe for the week because of the IN and Kathy is going to get voted off anyway unless she allies with Vee to force a tie vote.

I'm actually thinking that this might actually take place for Snewser's spoiler and Gina's comment (of knowing who the winner among the final two) to be valid. If Sean gets voted off this week and thus Vee next week, I think it'll be tougher for Gina to predict who among K,P,N will win the jury vote. Vee making it to the final two is also consistent with the "prominent/UTR" final two editing that MB loves.

Someone on the spoilers board a long time ago (I can't even remember if it was even me because it was that long ago!) had noted that the OM seems to not mention Vee at all during any of the exit interviews. Perhaps they didn't want to slip up the unpredictable element of Survivor so early during the game and thus subconsciously avoided mentioning her. Robert had also mentioned that Vee is a player during his exit interview.

Kathy will earn the respect of the juries (refer to Robert's comment of admiring the lady to sticking with Neleh) for playing it fair and with dignity. She voted with P and N as far as she could despite a slimmer chance of winning the game against them, and she only voted against them during final four where she had no choice.

Thus a tie vote with Kathy/Vee winning and ending up as final two.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-15-02, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Although I don't think Kathy wins immunity, I reallt don't care who gets the boot between her Sean and Vee, as long as it isn't Neleh or Paschal.... I don't mind living in "denial" as you put it

"Jesus this, Moses that, Abraham hit me with a wiffle ball bat"

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Worthy of its own thread"
zzz, I agree that this is worthy of its own thread -- and it's just what shakes and I (plus several others) posted on the other thread. See the posts on it beginning with shakes' post (linked below):

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2812.shtml#25

05-15-02, 05:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Worthy of its own thread"
>zzz, I agree that this is
>worthy of its own thread
>-- and it's just what
>shakes and I (plus several
>others) posted on the other
>thread.

I know you both predicted this--that is why I kept going back to the website, hoping I would catch it when he updated his information.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-15-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
There goes my PTTE!

Since so many respected spoilers on this board and other boards have nothing but good things to say about Snewser, maybe we can now move on to final 4 scenarios. After all, we have only 4 days to spoil the finale. Maybe this could jump-start our final 4 discussions.

bebe

05-15-02, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kathy and ... who?"
Well, let's see. Even though Vecepia was a teammate of all 15 other castaways (the first time that's ever happened), I can't see her beating Kathy or Neleh in "Fallen Comrades" (presuming that that's the first E13 challenge). So ... will Kathy stick with Neleh and Pappy for the F3? Seems that way to me.

Then we have Kathy's comment that she didn't see a mirror for 39 days. I'm taking that at face value, as a clue that she's in the F2. The only way I can see her getting there is by winning the last IC. But ... who does she take to the F2 with her? Neleh or Pappy? Your guess is as good as mine.

05-15-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kathy and ... who?"

>But ... who does she
>take to the F2 with
>her? Neleh or Pappy?
> Your guess is as
>good as mine.

Well if you believe the Tahiti Press (yeah I know, they have been right on some and wrong on others), they said final 2 are man and woman. That suggests Kathy takes Paschal (which would also be consistent with my PTTE, not that that means anything).

05-15-02, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kathy and ... who?"
I agree, AyaK.

I think Kathy can beat any of the other 3. The Rotu 4 is the key here. Not that they will all necessarily vote alike, but I think that at least they will all see that Kathy has played the best game. Historically, the jury (on the whole) puts aside their personal feelings and goes with the best player.

And what of the not-so-reliable TP spoiler that the final 2 are a man and a woman. I can justify that by Kathy taking the person she would rather lose to. How could anyone be angry about losing to dear ole Pappy? But I think we will see the first time for the final IC winner to actually win the game!

bebe

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kathy can beat any of the others"
I agree that it doesn't matter who Kathy goes up against in the final 2 -- she's got to win this. K has had her head in the game since the day they landed on Rotu beach. She's strong, focused and determined. She's a strategist and last episode said something very important "Finish what you start. That's what I tell my son, and it's time to finish this thing." What would it mean for Kathy to finish what she started? Well, her alliance with P/N that everyone said didn't exist. She's spent every day there with those two, and despite her confessionals that P/N need to be split up, she's going to stick with them.

A more intriguing question is who does she choose to take to the final two? I mean, let's face it, if she doesn't win the last IC, neither P or N will choose her as the final two. Who does she pick? I'll have to come back to this thread after Thursday night.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "All K would need in F2 is Rotu 4 to vote for her"
As long as Kathy wins the final 3 IC, for which she has a great chance if it's endurance based, it might not matter who she picks...

All she needs to do is get the Rotu 4 on the jury to vote for her and she wins. Well, in some sense all of V, P, N have turned on the Rotu 4, whereas K never turned on the Rotu 4.

Option 1: Rotu 4 vote emotionally - they feel betrayed by V/P/N and give K the $M.

Option 2: Rotu 4 vote for the best player - K really had to overcome a lot in the came, and won her fair share of challenges. Why not give K the $M?

What other options do you see?

05-15-02, 07:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: All K would need in F2 is Rotu 4 to vote for her"
I wouldn't say that Kathy never turned on the Rotu 4, but I don't think she ever made them any promises. John clearly thought Pappy and neleH were on his side (Pappy gave his word).

I agree she can beat anybody, but on the off chance she doesn't, I'm betting she would most rather lose to Pappy.

And the final 3 challenge, I don't care what it is, Kathy has proven that she has an incredibly strong will. She knows that against neleH and Pappy it's her only chance and she will do it!

bebe

Joanie 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joanie Click to send private message to Joanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Kathy and ... who?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

If Kathy wins the IC in the final 3, who would she choose to be with her in the final 2?
Neleh if she (K) wants to win (N has p*ssed off a lotta people of late)

or
Pappy if she wants to risk losing...though I don't think she will lose to him. I think this is the opportunity for John & the rest of the Rotu4 to pay ol' Pappy back for the pagonging. I don't think John will forget Pappy giving his word of honor, then turning around and voting him(John) out.

One problem for Kathy is that Zoe may hold a grudge and not vote for her even if J,T,R do. Then it's Pappy's ballgame.

05-16-02, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Kathy and ... who?"
I think Vee may have a shot at Fallen Comrades. In S1, they even had a question about Sonya (Bootee #1), so they may go back to going back further in time. They can ask questions about Gabe, Sarah and Gina since all of the Final 4 spent time with them which may give Vee an advantage. I think Kathy doesn't have much of a shot. Remember Gabe wanting her to get to know people...N and P seem to spend a lot of time off on their own, and Vee has done a good job of mingling so she may have a good shot at Fallen Comrades.

I think, however that Kathy would have the best shot at the Balancing competition. Her will power is amazing.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Thanks zzz!!!! it looks like Sean just can't get it together for the end game, oh well it's what alot of us predicted anyway, right? Well if this is the way the S#%$s going down I hope Kathy wins.

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-15-02, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gemstone Click to send private message to gemstone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
If his source is absolute, why was he wrong about Zoe's boot? I know he is a dependable spoiler but I am just curious why he was wrong this once. Any ideas?

05-15-02, 06:13 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
It was a prediction, not a definitive spoiler.

bebe

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Good Point"
That is a very good point, since I had been convinced to take Snews as gospel. Why was he wrong about Zoe?

My only explanation is that supposedly Snews is somehow connected to Sean because his/her info has been Sean-based, so supposedly is extra-dependable when Sean-related.

Too bad, I was REALLY hoping for a Sean/Kathy f2, especially since I'd hate to see the undeserving Neleh or Paschal win.

Finally, why does Gina say it's an easy choice in F2? She disliked Sean and Vee, so I'm hoping the TahitiPresse is wrong and it's a Kathy/Vee F2.

05-15-02, 06:41 PM (EST)
16. "Survivor News"
toddE, remember that Snewser wasn't the only one wrong about the Zoe boot -- the ABT was wrong too (their only miss of the year on their predictions).

I have no idea what information might have been supplied to Snewser. However, I presume that he learned when Sean was booted and that Sean turned the tables on the Rotu 4. That would enable you to predict the John boot ... but it wouldn't give you a clue about which one went next. As you remember, the vidclips showed us that Tammy won immunity, and she would have been the logical target. On 50-50 odds, Snewser made the wrong guess.

If you look at Snewser's logic about the E9 boot, it's a prediction, like Acme makes, not foreknowledge. The E12 boot, on the other hand, is foreknowledge.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor News"
AyaK, remember the whole tone of the ABT prediction for the week Zoe got booted? It was very strange, and not in keeping with the same style/content which their other picks have had. I don't recall the exact wording, but it actually stated to the effect in the post that "sooner or later they would get one wrong", but that they "still had the best spoiler record" yadda, yadda, yadda. To me, it almost seemed like they tanked that pick on purpose.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Acme tanking one? Doubtful"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-02 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

>>I don't recall the exact wording, but it actually stated to the effect in the post that "sooner or later they would get one wrong"

What that sounds like to me is that Acme had a niggling feeling in the gut that they were wrong but were still going with their best speculation, knowing they weren't completely confident. I recognize that feeling; I get it every week.

Evolution can be mean; there's no 'dumb-ass' vaccine--Jimmy Buffett

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Acme tanking one? Doubtful"
OFG, you could be right. I guess it's always easier to read into something in hindsight. I know that I still went with their suggested pick that week in my pool, even though it seemed less than certain, because the choice made sense at the time. Cool tag line, I'm a Buffett fan too.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-02, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "the final two !!!!"
Ok, now that we have the final four and since talk has started, in this thread, about the final two, I would like to throw this in.

Remember John said he had something to say in the final TC. John is a person that reminds me of Kelly from S3, he would probably just love to get his claws into, at least one of the contestants.

Of the predicted final four, who would he have an ax to grind? The easy choice is Pappy, because he directly broke his word to him AND we ALL saw it on TV. We never saw Neleh or Kathy do that.

He would also have a problem with Vee, since she was their fifth and very conveniently abandoned ship, when it appeared that John would get the boot.

I really don't think he has anything against Kathy (aside from the fact that he thought she was annoying or pushy) or against Neleh (from what we have heard, he really likes her).

So in conclusion, I think Kathy might just take Pappy with her to the end and the hard feelings for him might come to the surface, he has been a hypocrite ON screen for too long.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: the final two !!!!"
I just wanted to add that Neleh could be the person that he is annoyed with....after talking with the other jury members his view of Neleh or even Kathy could change. I think John is a drama queen anyway and will be Kellyesque no matter who he's facing in the end. I also am hoping that pappy isn't in the final 2

LilNik8 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilNik8 Click to send private message to LilNik8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
>I know there is already a
>post about this started by
>shakes--but this is big news
>and should not get lost
>in the shuffle. Snewser
>finally admitted that it is
>Sean that is getting the
>boot. See http://www.survivornews.net/spoilers/

Whoa Whoa Whoa. I went on that site and all of the boot predictions besides the Zoe/Robert one were correct. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TITLE OF EPISODE 12? Unless Vee and Kathy have a secret alliance that MB has been hiding from us, why would they be talking about Two Cities? How does the Sean Boot go with the title? I'm no expert spoiler, but the title usually has something to do with either the person being booted or the main focus of the episode. I'm not seeing how the title is forshadowing this boot. In fact, what I'm seeing is that the tale of two cities is that two orig. Maaramu and two orig. Rotu are left for the final four. Sean is now once again being shown in a negative light like past episodes and Neleh is once again being shown in a negative light. Do you really think MB is going to give us an obvious boot for the third time in a row? I originally had Neleh planned for this boot but I'm now going with GranPappy. If anyone can show the error of my ways, I'd love to hear it

*~*Nicole*~*

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Two cities:
Kathy, Neleh and Paschal are Original Rotu/New Maraamu.
Sean and Vee are Original Maraamu/New Rotu.
It's probably that simple.
Does anyone know the title of episode #13?

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-02, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
Finale

HULK STILL RULES!!!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-16-02, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "#13"
>Does anyone know the title of episode #13?
dabo, per TDT, it's The Sole Survivor.

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

05-16-02, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Devil's Advocate"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 01:07 AM (EST)

Should I risk getting flamed by the great shakes? What the gosh, why not.

The thing is that I don't doubt Snewser, but I do have to wonder about his source. If it were an inside source, someone involved with (or connected with someone involved with) production or post-production of Survivor, or at CBS, that would be one thing. But instead Snewser has someone connected with Sean somehow, who presumably got their information from Sean (shame on him in that case) somehow. But with all of the visitors last week for the RC, someone connected with any of the remaining players may not have reliable information past episode #11 if instead of the source being the player it came from the visitor. In short, what if the source got his or her information from Darryl (then shame on him), Sean's buddy? What I'm asking for here (no, I really don't want to be flamed, thank you) is for those of you who are familiar with Snewser for a vote of confidence in that Snewser has covered this angle. Don't be intimidated by shakes flame-thrower if you think it's possible someone has snowed Snewser.

edited to spell Snewser's id properly.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-16-02, 00:43 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
That is a very valid point Dabo and if I based my Sean pick solely on Snewser than I would definitely be rethinking after the great arguments you raised. Personally, I thought Sean was the pick all week and this just firmed up that opinion. Heck, I already voted for him before this "announcement", but I must say that I feel even more strongly confident now than before. Also, the fact that Snewser played with it all week makes it sound a lot more like he is sharing the information rather than making his pick.

So why Sean in the first place? At this risk of restating myself, I'll keep it brief: 1) trust - Kathy has been with N/P longer and is going to stick with them 2) going to TC pic - I think that the fact that Kathy is with N/P and not S/V (as a matter of fact she is as far from them as possible) 3) Better chance at final IC - Sean and Vee would be tough to overcome for the final IC 4) Sean winning RC - makes him even more intimidating and a bigger target for Kathy.

That's my thinking. I guess I will know this time tomorrow if I'm right.

05-16-02, 01:20 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 01:21 AM (EST)

Personally, I've felt all week that the editing had made both Sean and Neleh the most likely boot targets this week, so I've not had any problems really with a Sean-boot advocacy. I do have to wonder about Kathy's strategy, however. If she's planning to go to F3 with Neleh and Paschal, then do whatever it takes to win the critical last immunity, that's all well and fine. But if she's thinking ahead she should have to consider the possibility that Vee would win the F4 immunity, in which case Kathy is voted out unless she has made an arrangement of some sort with Vee to break up Pappy and Sweetpea. It would mean risking the consequences of a deadlock, whatever that means, but Rob was willing to risk it when he tried to get Gabe to save his own butt (ie. whatever the consequences are, they are worth the risk in certain circumstances).

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-16-02, 01:54 AM (EST)
33. "Since you ask..."
...Snewser is an old acquaintance of mine, back from the days of SSucks. We've had our differences, but we've been friends for a while. I do not know the source of his information ... but I do know that he wouldn't post it so confidently if he weren't sure about it.

I give Snewser's info a 97.5% chance of being right.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-02, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Since you ask..."
Thanks AyaK. I was relying on a lot of the "old timers" here and the great speculation but I wanted confirmation. And YES I did not want to risk the flames of the Clown. He was on this week. (insert smiley if I knew how)LOL at myself.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Since you ask..."
AK honey, I agree with you completely regarding Snewser. Though I'd actually up the percentage to 98.9, but that's just me. I too (as stated in another thread) have had my differences with Snews, but one thing I do know about him is that his reputation as a spoiler is VERY important to him. He has been emeshed in the spoiler community for a long time and enjoys all aspects of it. He wouldn't risk taking a hit by stating something as FACT unless he had utmost confidence in it. He'll predict with the rest of them but to say something is for sure going to happen, well...I believe it.

And whatever any of you do, don't EVER tell him I said this. I just couldn't take the humilation of him knowing that I was actually saying such glowing things about him. *wink*

mistofleas --making the world a little more itchy

05-16-02, 02:08 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
Possibly because Kathy doesn't win IC and gets the IN from Pappy who we see conveniently falling down in the IC. He buys her vote to save Neleh.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
why wouldn't he just give it to nelly himself?

05-16-02, 01:02 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
Because giving it to Kathy buys Kathy's vote. Giving it to Neleh leaves his head on the chopping block.

05-16-02, 12:20 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Devil's Advocate"
If Kathy chooses to align with P/N this week, I am sure that it is with their promise that they take her to the final. Not that those deals can't be broken, but I think that is part of the reason why Kathy picks P/N - she trusts them more to keep their word to her since they have spent so much time together. I may be wrong, but I tend to doubt it.

05-16-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
39. "ACME Agrees"
If anyone needs more evidence for the Sean boot--ACME posted their pick early and agreed that Sean is getting the boot. Of course, even ACME missed the Zoe boot and maybe this is another Zoe situation, but I tend to think the doubters (you know who you are) should finally fall into line.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Snewser says ... Sean gets voted off"
I have read just about every post now (I don't have a life, no) and have the following to say:

First: Most speculations/spoilers on here are to thought out. Thats right, over thought. MB edits the show for entertainment purposes first and to fool spoilers later (if at all). However, the basis for most spoilers are very good and make sense, if you cut them off before the theories (ie. Helen = Neleh, all the literary stuff) get way to overthought out.

Second: By saying that I think going back to the beginning of each thread or idea is the way to go.

Sean (or vee) will go tonight for the following basic reasons, IMO. Don't overthink this.

Gina's statement about making it to the F4 if she had made it one more week. The new Maraamu "love tribe" of Kathy, Gina, Paschal and Neleh was very close and this statement points to a F4 of K/P/N/?. Gina thinking she would be the fourth.

Also, Pappy broke his word with John (that being, It is so important for me that someone like Sean does not make it to the finals). Yes he bonded with Sean on the RC, blah blah blah, and he does like him more I am sure, but not enough. Pappy will try to undo some of the damage he has done to his Rep (by turning on the Rotu4) by now making sure Sean does not make it to the Finals. After all his non-alliance/alliance was to give everyone an equal shot. They have it now so, no more word breaking has to be done no matter who gets voted off.

Also, Kathys talk with her son and with Rob show that she is staying with the people she was with the longest (P/N). They went through a lot together after the swithch and that will not die easily.

Also, She made a statement like, If I wanted the million dollars, I would make this alliance today. She did not make the alliance, so she is taking the honorable route. Staying with her closest others.

There are other reasons that put together make the simple seem to be coming true.

Remember, all thing being equal, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Again, this is just my opinion. Stay simple and the answers will present themselves. However let me say that the long detailed spoiler threads about literature, etc. are fun anyway and have provided me with hours of food for thought. Its just at the end of the day the obvious will come to pass.

Later Dudes, and I can't wait until tonights episode.

You all do a great job here.

"Hey I think I hear a dingo eating your baby" - Bart Simpson

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "OT- SNewster site has been down all day!!!"
Sorry to be a nit but I was hoping someone out there has Snewster's prediction that Sean gets the boot or knows how it was worded. Not that I doubt it, I just wanted to see it before I voted and the *!$# site has been down most of the day. Can anyone help a newbie here???????

TIA...

05-16-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
46. "RE: OT- SNewster site has been down all day!!!"
I just got in, so I am not sure why you cannot. I don't know how to make it look exactly like it looks over there, but here is the basic text (keep in mind that each statement was posted separately in reverse order--earliest at the bottom):

Episode 12 - "A Tale of Two Cities"

The final four are Kathy, Neleh, Paschal, and Vecepia. Checkmate, bruh.

Girl Power: Three Chicks have never made it to the final four in Survivor before. Until now...

Vee also makes the final four

SNN has learned that Kathy makes the final four

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: OT- SNewster site has been down all day!!!"
What a sweetie!!!! Thanks very much.

It must be "da Man" puttin the smack down at my office with firewalls or something cause I still cannot get in!!!!
Jeez oh heck it's like they expect me to actually WORK for pay.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •