The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-15-02, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
I am sure some of you might have caught Rosie saying that she gets to view the FINAL episode on Thursday the 16th, due to hosting the finale' special she won't have time to watch with the rest of us. She followed that up by saying it will be REALLY hard to keep her mouth shut on Friday's show (5/17) about what happens, I was posting this on the spoiling page because I know some of you are great at reading body language and Rosie is the type to wear her heart on her sleeve. I'm not saying she'll come right out and say who wins, but she might slip a clue or two, it's worth watching just in case.

I thought someone might find some spoiling value from watching her on Friday.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... third1 05-15-02 1
 RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... Loree 05-15-02 2
   RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... katem 05-15-02 3
       Good call, Katem JohnMc 05-16-02 4
 Will Sean be a guest? shakes the clown 05-16-02 5
   RE: Will Sean be a guest? third1 05-17-02 6
 RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... true 05-17-02 7
   RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... PagongRatEater 05-17-02 8
       RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... true 05-17-02 9
           What the heck is Rosie trying to do... steppingrazor42 05-17-02 10
           RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... PagongRatEater 05-17-02 11
 RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... Loree 05-17-02 12
   RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... Loree 05-17-02 13
       RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episo... Lancerdude74 05-18-02 15
 For the Record... sleeeve 05-17-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

third1 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail third1 Click to send private message to third1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Just stepped in to add this info to the spoiler's board in anticipation of Rosie's admitted difficulty in keeping a secret..."I'm going to have to wear a big piece of tape over my mouth"....but was beaten to it..)...but something that steppingrazor42 missed mentioning that adds to his post is that she also said that she will be doing Friday's show LIVE...might be worth watching...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
I remember she made alot of people angry when she gave away the ending to FIGHT CLUB on her show. But then she did that because she didn't like the movie. She loves Survivor so she may try to keep quiet. She needs guests that day who will grill her on it.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-15-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
She will probably see only until there are fifteen minutes left of so, the final fifteen are going live from NYC. So, she will NOT know the winner, just who the final two are and what happens at final TC.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Good call, Katem"
Thanks for reminding us that Rosie will NOT know the winner, though she will probably know who the final 2 are... and, depending on who those 2 are, possibly be able to guess at the winner. But Rosie can't know who will win.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Will Sean be a guest?"
Does anyone know if Sean will be a guest on Rosie's live show tomorrow? If so, its a real good chance for a slip up since its live....although I guess the Early Show is live as well so its not that big of a deal....but who knows, Rosie is a little looser atmosphere and it might cause Sean to get a little too comfortable.

third1 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-02, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail third1 Click to send private message to third1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Sean be a guest?"
All I have to add to this is, her pattern has been to have the voted out guest(s) or winners on the very next show she hosts. This is whether it is Survivor or The Amazing Race which she also follows. This show will be the most carefully watched show she has ever broadcast, by spoilers and by Jeff's legal team as well .

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
I just watched Sean on Rosie. Rosie told Sean, that she thinks Kathy will go all the way. And in the very next sentance, she said she knows who wins.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Hmm - does she really know who wins? I'd have to think that MB wouldn't have let her see the votes before Sunday night. Even though she has seen the final episode the final vote has not been revealed yet. I really find it hard to believe that MB would let her in on the secret.

So, is she certain because she DOES know the final two and thinks the choice is obvious or does she really KNOW? If so, then there is a good chance we have our winner.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Rosie INSISTED to Sean that she knows who won. Now, I don't know if that means that she can easily figure it out by who makes final 2, or what. Sean "acted" all mad, saying that HE didn't know who won, how could she. She said she watched yesterday with MB, and that she KNEW. What bothered me, is this whole conversation started with Rosie saying that she thinks Kathy will win. That either means she is the biggest moron on the planet (likely) or NO WAY does Kathy win.

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-17-02, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "What the heck is Rosie trying to do???"
Interesting!! Doesn't it seem logical if Kathy is the winner that Rosie would just keep her mouth shut rather than trying to tease Sean about knowing the winner? It's almost as if she's saying "I know who REALLY wins, and it's not Kathy." Why would she ever say she think's Kathy will win??? Everyone knows she saw the finale...either she's trying to be slick and put up a really bad smoke screen or she really does think Kathy wins due to what she saw. She knows MB is going to be watchig her every move...I wonder if he told her to say she thinks Kathy wins....

Also maybe she thinks she knows who won because of how she saaw the jury acting toward the F2. Sometimes it's seems you know for sure who will win (except with Greg and Kelly with the guessing the # thing, man I hope no one does that!!!)

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
I'm leaning toward the moron and Kathy does not win angle. Rosie had a history on her show of stating her opinion as fact. Obviously she has a big mouth and MB would be aware of that. Like I said, I'd be shocked if MB let the cat out of the bag. And if so, he would certainly have stressed the importance of secrecy. Unless this is EMB mis-direction, even Rosie isn't stupid enough to so vehemently INSIST on giving away the winner of the show.

I'm going to shut up now, before they move my post to Bashers.

05-17-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
I haven't watched the show yet I'll catch it in about an hour. But if Rosie really does know - why would she mention anyone's name?

I know last year when Bryant went to LA for the show he refused to talk about Survivor on The Early Show (Thursday) from LA because he had been told by MB who the winner was and he did not want to say anything about any of the finalists. So Bryant did know in advance who the winner was. Not just who the 2 finalists were. But he quit guessing winners the minute he knew the answer. Jane tried getting him to talk and he said nothing. Rosie should just keep quiet like that. She sounds like she is being too smug and proud of the fact she knows.

05-17-02, 02:29 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Okay I watched Sean on Rosie. He came off very well and likeable. And I noticed when he mentioned that him and Vee did pretty good for African Americans. It just didn't sound like Vee goes any further. But that was just my take on how he said it.

Rosie just mentioned Kathy really quickly in passing when Sean mentioned her. It was just a quick fact that she could win it all. She hadn't even told Sean yet that she had watched the final with MB and knew the winner. So I don't know if it really means anything. I have not been watching Rosie all the time so maybe she has always thought Kathy would win. I don't know. But if Kathy was her pick before I could see her wanting to remind people that she had picked the winner before she knew. Rosie always wants to be the winner and know-it-all of everything. So this would be a very Rosie thing to do. She would be quite proud of herself if she had picked the correct winner before. Kind of a "I told you so".

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Rosie O viewing the FINAL episode on Thurs. 5/16"
Loree, I agree with this. I think that if Rosie had been picking Kathy for a long time then it would look suspicious to her viewers if she didn't keep up with her pick. Rosie generally blabs on and on about things and if she picked someone to win, she would want EVERYONE to know she was right. Maybe MB knew she always picked Kathy to win and told her to go on like everything was normal. It could also work to HIS advantage because people might think that because Rosie said that Kathy wins AND that she knows who wins, that Kathy CAN'T win. Just what he wants the audience to believe. I really don't think this has that much spoiler value.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-02, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "For the Record..."
Bryant Dumbell always made a big deal that he, Jeff Probst, and the production crew for the finale were told who won three days before the finale aired... before that, only MB and a very select handful of editors knew...

Dumbell said it was necessary in order to prepare his questions. I'm sure that Rosie was also told who won, since that has been the tradition for the last three series.

In fact, she was also probably shown who each Survivor voted for, which even the audience doesn't get to see in the final vote. (Although it's always one of the first questions asked in the reunion show.)

Now... as for the Kathy "slip"... I haven't seen it, but if it happened as you describe, I'd guess that Rosie is following the same rules as the contestants... you're allowed to say anything that an average viewer would know. In other words, if Rosie thought that Kathy was gonna win BEFORE she saw Ep13, then according to her contract, she would be allowed to say so w/o penalty.

However... if Kathy is in the final two, it would be a little hard to prove that she was really thinking it in advance... unless she happened to mention it to MB while they were watching.

Rosie is notoriously bad at keeping secrets... but at the same time, I have this feeling that this secret is one that she wants to keep. This is really making me rethink my final two .

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •