The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vee v. Sean"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vee v. Sean"
Been lurking for awhile, but I just had this thought that I wanna toss out...

From the spoilers, etc. it appears that the 3 "Chicks" end up in the final four. Several theories as to whether Paps or Sean is the fourth.

What if...as a result of Sean's "erupting" at the campfire and saying that he and Vee *aren't* a pairing, she feels betrayed...switches sides...Sean is voted off at TC by a 4-1 vote...

Just a passing thought that might be worth sharing...or not...

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vee v. Sean PagongRatEater 05-15-02 1
   RE: Vee v. Sean MDSkinner 05-15-02 2
   RE: Vee v. Sean nailbone 05-15-02 3
       What is wrong with this post? Wacko Jacko 05-15-02 4
           Thanks nailbone 05-15-02 5
               Off-topic AyaK 05-15-02 6
                   RE: Off-topic nailbone 05-15-02 8
                   RE: Off-topic PagongRatEater 05-16-02 10
                       Relevance AyaK 05-16-02 11
                           RE: Relevance Teddy_Bear 05-16-02 12
           No kidding, I'm with you toddE 05-15-02 7
               RE: No kidding, I'm with you nailbone 05-15-02 9
                   RE: No kidding, I'm with you MatineeIdol 05-16-02 13
                   RE: No kidding, I'm with you bebekid 05-16-02 17
 Free agent sorgee 05-16-02 14
   RE: Free agent Loree 05-16-02 15
   RE: Free agent nailbone 05-16-02 16
 RE: Vee v. Sean SMGLover 05-16-02 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vee v. Sean"
I'm going to try to cut you a little slack, since I'm sure that this thresd will get locked, deleted or flamed in very short order, but next time you post consider - is this an Spoiler? If you are not sure what a spoiler is, PLEASE don't post it.

This is random speculation AND it really wouldn't matter if at actually happens. If you have been lurking for awhile, you might have noticed what happens to those who don't put a great deal of thought into their spoiling posts....

Just a word of friendly advice.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vee v. Sean"
This post would have been fine as a reply to one of the other 20 or so posts that discusses the same thing. However, pagong is right this does not deserve a new thread of its own.

05-15-02, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vee v. Sean"
>I'm going to try to cut
>you a little slack, since
>I'm sure that this thresd
>will get locked, deleted or
>flamed in very short order,
>but next time you post
>consider - is this an
>Spoiler? If you are
>not sure what a spoiler
>is, PLEASE don't post it.
>
Sorry, gang. It is speculation based on some spoilers and I wasn't sure exactly where to put it.

10,000 apologies.

>
>This is random speculation AND it
>really wouldn't matter if at
>actually happens.

Why wouldn't it matter? It'd determine who goes this week...

If you
>have been lurking for awhile,
>you might have noticed what
>happens to those who don't
>put a great deal of
>thought into their spoiling posts....
>
Yeah, I've seen that. I did put some thought into this, and thought I'd see what others thought.

>
>Just a word of friendly advice.
>
Thanks...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-15-02, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What is wrong with this post?"
you people on this site are way to critical.

I can't speak for everyone but I don't know where this is posted on this site. If I gotta read thru 100 posts to find it than I think it needs it's one post.

There is spoiler info on this post. It is speculating on the person who erupts at the TC.

Sorry, but I aint searching high and low to find this topic and I appreciate Nailbone for bringing it to my attention.

05-15-02, 05:15 PM (EST)
5. "Thanks"
That's one reason I put it here, cuz I wanted to see other's thoughts and didn't want it to get lost in the pile.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Off-topic"
Hi, nailbone! Good to see you again. I haven't seen you since Australia (... and then you drifted off to SA-land).

Don't worry about the flamers. Please feel free to post here anytime.

05-15-02, 11:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Off-topic"
Eh, I'm not worried about the flamers. I've been flamed by the best (Shakes) and lived to tell about it.

As for going off to SA-land, let's just say I wandered a bit off course, but found my way back.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Off-topic"
Look like I got egg on my face. I STILL see no legitmate spoiler value in thie thresd ,no evidence to back-up the speculation and no impact if the prediction comes true. What does it matter if Sean goes out 3-2 or 4-1?

But if the great AyaK has spoken then i supppose it is legitimate (though the only discussion since the thresd started relates to the legitimacy of the thresd and not anything specific about what I think is a questionable spoiler).

For the record, I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying to post here and I wasn't trying to flame, but educate. Guess that my "teacher's edition" on new post rules is out of date.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Relevance"
PRE, no egg (really), but I do think that nailbone has raised an issue that I haven't seen addressed (although I admit that I haven't read all the posts). He is speculating that Sean's comments could indicate a Sean-Vee rift, and that Sean could end up off by himself.

What would the significance of that be? Well, I've speculated that Sean gets voted off because there is a "final 3 pact" between Kathy, Neleh and Pappy. Another argument that I've seen is that Kathy is trying to eliminate the strongest opponents. But I haven't seen anyone else argue that Sean goes because everyone, including Vee, abandons him. In that case, there might not be a hierarchy within the F4....

I don't buy it, but I think it's a different viewpoint.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-16-02, 05:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Relevance"
AyaK, as we all know now about the Snewser Spoiler--thanks Shakes, we can pretty well all deduce that Sean drives away in his Vue.

However I do find any theory about a Sean/Vee rift to be very interesting and significant.

While we rightly assume that Sean goes tonight; the votes do matter. If Vee were to somehow advance into the finals, everyone--including Sean will remember her backstabbing.

The reason while I feel that this theory does have some merit (sorry, PRE), is based on Robert (the General) DeCanio's comments in one of his intervews: He said that she(Vee)knows where her bread is buttered.

I also think that Vee's series of flip-flops thoughout the show--which have all been duly noted by J/T/R/S BTW, and her betrayal of Rob M.; shows that Sean would be--but probably isn't--a fool to trust her.

I believe if Sean demonstrates too much DRAMA, which wouldn't be the first time; Vee might suspect the inevitable and turn on Sean, the way she did Rob M.

I also got the impression tha the General's obvious contempt seemed a tad too strong, for someone who doesn't make it to the finals, IMHO.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I can already hear her big mouth from here.

The Cream rises to the top. So does the scum.
|
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "No kidding, I'm with you"
I didn't see anything about Sean Vs. Vee anywhere else, which is why I clicked on this post in the first place. And I read these boards way more than is healthy (all my actual, non-virtual friends DONT EVEN WATCH SURVIVOR, and think I need to get a grip).

And a few posters are way too critical. It's one thing to bust on someone really deserving (like, say, Oogenesis) and another to go after poor nailbone, whose post seemed valid enough to me.

05-15-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: No kidding, I'm with you"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-02 AT 11:47 PM (EST)

Thanks to all for coming to my defense!!

With the latest from Snewser that Sean's the one, this may be an even more likely scenario than I thought. It could end up being 3 (N/P/K) to 2 (S/V), but this 4 (N/P/K/V) scenario could come into play just as easily.

Is it Pappy's Angels Part Deux? ;)

If Vee goes with the others, she could be using that to sustain her into a possible final "all-chick" 3 that we've talked about. Snewser, however, just says that the 3 chicks make the final four, not the final 3. The best play for all the ladies at final four vote time, however, would be to get rid of Paschal.

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: No kidding, I'm with you"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-02 AT 12:21 PM (EST)

Doesn't it seem strange that a person who (to us at least) has been so under the radar the whole show would ellicit such strong respones by the likes of Robert/Tammy etc? It almost seems to me like if she were voted out maybe 4th no one would really say much about her, kinda like "Oh well". But with such strong respones I am inclined to think that we may be looking at a Vee/Kathy final two. And if we are then we are definetly looking at a Kathy win.

If Vee is seen as an alliance flip-flopper and people like Robert are saying how shrewd she was then they got their revenge on her by not giving her their vote.

I guess only time will tell, but that's my story and I'm sticking with it !

Edited to say that I cannot figure out how to turn my URL into an actual sig pic!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/3ce3c7164fb38be0.html

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-16-02, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: No kidding, I'm with you"
I agree that the 4 to 1 scenario is possible, with Vee voting for Sean because she sees the writng on the wall. But will Sean know she voted for him? Jiffy only reads enough votes for a decision, so he will only need to read 3. Oh, but I just remembered: Vee votes with initials, and Sean probably knows it. So he sees "S.R." and knows that Vee betrayed him. Possible. We don't have long now to wait and see!

bebe

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-16-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Free agent"
Please don't make me go into the annuals of history to find it, but I said on a thread awhile back that I thought Vee was a free agent and several people disagreed.

Well, I still think she is a free agent and Sean is about to get the proverbial short end of the stick because of the "perception" that he and Vee are a unit.

No one has been able to give me solid proof that Vee has SOLIDLY been in an alliance.

I think Sean's statement is either blatant misdirection or we are being handed the bootee.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Free agent"
I remember way back when Patricia (don't call me Pat) was voted out she was asked about Vee. She said that she was really surprised about Vee. Patricia said Vee was obviously already plotting way back then. At the time it seemed an odd thing for Patricia to say. But I guess Vee has been doing more plotting and alliance jumping than we expected. She is UTR quite abit too. I wonder what that all means?

05-16-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Free agent"
Well, I don't know if she's a free agent, or actually in some type of alliance with Sean and just gets mad when he denies it so vehemently. But you're right, she's shifted around so much it's hard to tell.

SMGLover 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-16-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMGLover Click to send private message to SMGLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vee v. Sean"
Well the Chick Power thing may be relevant, with all the "girl power" and "chick dance" during the slingshot challenge where N/K/V were the last 3 in the running. Maybe a little forshadowing? I dont think Final 3, but this could prove the final 4 with 3 chicks in it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •