The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Radio ad for final show...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to send private message to Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Radio ad for final show...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-02 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Here in Detroit they have been running an ad for the final show on WDFN, a CBS radio station, and it says "a player tries to turn the show up side down again" and then there is a scream, males and female. There are only four survivors left so watch Sunday. There is some more text but I'm at work and not paying attention to close in the beginning. Has anyone out there heard this ad in other cites? From what I can tell of the screams, it sounds like Pappy as the male....and maybe Neleh for the female but could be Kathy. As for the player stirring things up....Vee or Kathy.

If anyone has heard this I think this could be a big spolier since it's for the final show but could be MB playing us since we only have 3 days to spoil before the final show.

edited for spelling corrections....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Radio ad for final show.... Q 05-15-02 1
   RE: Radio ad for final show.... Spidey 05-15-02 3
 RE: Radio ad for final show.... Spidey 05-15-02 2
   RE: Radio ad for final show.... Hobbs of Mich 05-15-02 4
       RE: Radio ad for final show.... Gillian 05-15-02 6
 RE: Final Show samboohoo 05-15-02 5
   RE: Final Show Bebo 05-15-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Radio ad for final show...."
Have not heard one, but why would they play and ad for Sunday's show saying only 4 are left, when there are 5 left and Thur. show has not aired yet.

I can understand them hyping Sunday as it is the finale and not on the usual date, but to give hints to the F4 when 5 are left sounds fishy to me.

Later,

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Radio ad for final show...."
>Have not heard one, but why
>would they play and ad
>for Sunday's show saying only
>4 are left, when there
>are 5 left and Thur.
>show has not aired yet.

Seems odd to me too. But if the ad says "4 are left," it is definitely an ad for the Sunday finale.

>I can understand them hyping Sunday
>as it is the finale
>and not on the usual
>date, but to give hints
>to the F4 when 5
>are left sounds fishy to
>me.

They give us hints THROUGHOUT the series who is going to be booted, jury, F4, etc. Otherwise we'd have nothing to do on this board. Besides, it sounds like a very vague ad, and none of the survivors is actually speaking in it. It is certainly not just giving away this week's boot. Not that that hasn't been done before either.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Radio ad for final show...."
>Here in Detroit they have been
>running an ad for the
>final show on WDFN, a
>CBS radio station, and it
>says "a player tries to
>turn the show up side
>down again"

A player tries again. So it is someone who has done, or tried, this before. That could really be any of them, since they took down the Rotu 4 together. But more likely one of the ringleaders. So NOT Vee or Pappy. Neleh has been labeled shrewd of late and her talk with pappy after the coconut challenge was pivitol, so maybe her.

But most likely, IMHO, it's Kathy or Sean. Kathy was the key in getting S/V and P/N together. Sean just always stirs things up. But many things this week lead to a likely Sean boot, so we are left with Kathy. Will she try to ally with Vee after she takes Sean out?

and then there
>is a scream, males and
>female. From what I
>can tell of the screams,
>it sounds like Pappy as
>the male....and maybe Neley for
>the female but could be
>Kathy. As for the
>player stirring things up....Vee or
>Kathy.

Singular or plural on the males? This is important b/c if we can hear 2 male voices, Pappy and Sean are safe this week. But Snewser says all the ladies advance to F4, which I am inclined to believe. So we should not hear more than one male voice.
If this is indeed a clip from the final show,and we can isolate Pappy's voice in the screams, this would clearly indicate a Sean boot this week, if the Snewser spoilers are true.

Do you know if the station is available over the web? Or has anyone else heard this? Would love to take a listen.

Hobbs of Mich 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to send private message to Hobbs%20of%20Mich Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Radio ad for final show...."
Spidey,

It is a single male voice that I hear and yes the station is on the web.....WDFN.com

Gillian 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gillian Click to send private message to Gillian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Radio ad for final show...."
My apologies for not posting this before

I live in the boston area & I heard several radio ads 2 weeks before the episode. I heard "After 28 days of eating shellfish, survivors go after a shark" 2 weeks before the episode that showed this.

Last week I heard on Mix 98.5 in Boston..."severe weather conditions threaten the castways camp" but we haven't seen this come into play. I thought that was strange.

While these weren't great spoilers, it seems like there's a trend in radio ads coming out a week early.

(I should have introduced myself...HI, I'm Gillian)

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Show"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-02 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

Since we're on the subject, has there been a thread with an Episode 13 title? Or did I just totally miss it?

Edited to change "threat" to "thread."

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Show"
Since we're on the subject, has there been a thread with
an Episode 13 title? Or did I just totally miss it?

The ep title is "The Sole Survivor!" Hasn't been a whole lot of reason to try and dissect that one.

Rude snot fluent in Sarcastic...and those are my good points.

'Canes Rock! Beat Canada!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •