The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sammy_l_Coleman 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sammy_l_Coleman Click to send private message to Sammy_l_Coleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
Check out the following web site http://www.truedorktimes.com/s4/spoilers.htm#ep2

Appears to be a vidcap with Pascal wearing immunity necklace. Also, you will see vidcap of Kathy and her son from last week in which she is wearing the questionable "new shirt."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... K... zzz 05-15-02 1
   Lesson Learned Sammy_l_Coleman 05-15-02 3
       RE: Lesson Learned zzz 05-15-02 4
 RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... K... Q 05-15-02 2
 RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... K... dabo 05-15-02 5
   RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... K... zzz 05-15-02 6
       RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... K... dabo 05-15-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-02, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
Sammy--

That site looks like it could be a "state of the spoilers" update based on all the hard work we have done around here. I don't think there is one single thing there that cannot be found on a thread here (but it is useful to have it put together in one place). I disagree with your interpretation about the Paschal IN. We concluded here days ago (and TDT seems to agree) that the thing around Paschal's neck is NOT the IN, and TDT seems to acknowledge what we have concluded which is that Kathy wins immunity this episode.

The link was fine--but I think you should read more of the other posts here (as well as read the site you are linking to more closely) before you start making "spoiler" type conclusions.

Sammy_l_Coleman 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sammy_l_Coleman Click to send private message to Sammy_l_Coleman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lesson Learned"
Spent quite abit of time last night "catching up" - apparently I overlooked some things. It's apparent that if one doesn't have hours to read the posts, it's best not to offer any info that may be of value. Lesson learned - will stick to lurking.

No where do I remember seeing a mention of Pascal with the immunity necklace and everything I read about Kathy's shirt was that it is new.

05-15-02, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lesson Learned"
>It's apparent that if one
>doesn't have hours to read
>the posts, it's best not
>to offer any info that
>may be of value.
>Lesson learned - will stick
>to lurking.
>
Hey--that is not the message I tried to convey to you (and I certainly have no authority around here, at all, whatsoever). It was merely friendly advise that you might want to read some of the more "popular" threads on the board and read more closely before making any spoiling conclusions. It seemed clear to me that you had not even read the site you were linking to very closely because the information you stated in your post was somewhat inconsistent with what was stated on that site.

Personally, I would like to encourage you to continue to try to spoil (although this season is almost over, S5 will be here before you know it). I am just making some suggestions that I thought would help you to become a better "spoiler."

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-15-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
Yep check other threads. Paschal is not wearing immunity idol. Unless they had to break it to get it off Vees neck and it was glued together by a blind woodsman.

"Hey, I think I hear a dingo eating your baby" - Bart Simpson

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
Nice comeback post, Sammy. That's the way to do it: When you make a mistake, admit it and learn the lesson.

In fairness to Sammy, (although I don't know what sort of connection he has, though I do know mine is a crickety slow dial-up) some of us haven't been able to fully load corcam's vidcap thread since Sunday night, either we have to load it one post at a time or go through the whole thing clicking "show picture" endlessly, both of which are very time-consuming things to have to do.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

05-15-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
>In fairness to Sammy

I thought I was being fair.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pascal w/Immunity Necklace... Kathy's New Shirt"
You were, zzz. I was being a bit sarcastic in the first line, and just stating some info in the second.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •