The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-02, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
Ahhh, munson, my dear--can this be our last EYEmail together this season? The only ho' remaining to be profiled is Hizzoner English. . .

Today's EYEmail? Let's see what it had to say:

General Ousted!
"The General" is out and the tribe moves into the home stretch, with the sole Survivor to emerge by week's end. The tribe is narrowed down to the final four on Thursday, May 16, 8/7c, setting the stage for the two-hour finale on Sunday, May 19, 8/7c. That is followed by the live reunion show at 10/9c with Rosie O'Donnell hosting from New York City's Central Park!

SURVIVOR Profile: Paschal English , 57, has been a Superior Court Judge in Georgia for 15 years. A United States Air Force veteran and married (for 35 years) father of two grown daughters, he also served for 12 years as a Chief Assistant District Attorney. English enjoys jogging, traveling and sports. His luxury item is an American flag.

I dare not comment on Hizzoner, lest I turn this into a Bashers tirade. . .

Previous Profiles

2/19 Gabriel Cade
2/25 Patricia Jackson
3/4 Sean Rector
3/11 Neleh Dennis
3/18 Sarah Jones
3/25 Rob Mariano
4/1 Robert DeCanio
4/8 Tammy Leitner
4/15 Zoe Zanidakis
4/22 NONE!
4/29 Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien
5/6 Vecepia Towery

Previous Boots

2/28 Pater Harkey
3/7 Patricia Jackson
3/13 Hunter Ellis
3/20 Sarah Jones
3/28 Gabriel Cade
4/4 Gina Crews
4/11 Rob Mariano
4/18 John Carroll
4/25 Zoe Zanidakis
5/2 Tammy Leitner
5/9 Robert DeCanio

Never Profiled

Gina Crews
Hunter Ellis
Peter Harkey
John Carroll

(this for diamond, who has taunted us with last week's tidbit about having subscribed to the EYEmail herself, because she had a vested interest in one of the profilees. . . Damn, that was just cruel! Don't you know some of us HATE a mystery?)

So--the remaining players have been profiled, meaning there's nothing to discern as far as who's safe now. The whole shootin' match is over in a week, so they're not giving us much time in-between episodes to figure anything out (not that we've had much in the way of evidence this season, anyway. . .)

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thank you sorgee 05-13-02 1
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02 SurvivinDawg 05-13-02 2
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02 smiles 05-13-02 3
   RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02 George Tirebiter 05-13-02 4
       RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02 In The Woods 05-13-02 5
           RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02 cowboyroo 05-13-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-13-02, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thank you"
for posting the eyemail.

i wish that they would have given us more to work with.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-02 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

As ever, thanks for posting, GT!

Let me ask everyone a question: Do you think that the fact that Paschal is the LAST person profiled means that he WON'T be the winner (or in the final two)?

"Pappy, you smuggled! I'm so proud of you!" -- Neleh Dennis

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
I think it is highly doubtful that he will be the sole-survivor.

Kathy (and probably S&V) thinks that he is her advasary. It seems as if they know that keeping him around for the F2 would not be good!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-13-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
>Do you think that the fact that Paschal is the LAST person profiled
>means that he WON'T be the winner (or in the final two)?
I'd think they wouldn't dream of being so obvious as to put the last Survivor in the last EYEmail, but I would defer to sleeeve, who seems to have the best sense of what the EYEmail means. My own GUT tells me Hizzoner and his Peabrain will be long gone before the show is over, though.

Oooh--that's perilously close to declaring a PTTE (something I've never bothered to do before. . .)

GT

Predestination was doomed from the beginning.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-13-02, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail In%20The%20Woods Click to send private message to In%20The%20Woods Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
GT, Thanks for posting the CBS eyemail, as it has been both helpful and entertaining. The Pappy&Pippy show was entertaing, for about 45 seconds, now its old. You never know, but you just don't see them listing Pappy last and him being the last judge standing. Thanks again

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-02, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 5/13/02"
You never know....last season Ethan was first...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •