The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette Special to air in November...No one probably knows this but.. READ ON for details! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-10-03, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette Special to air in November...No one probably knows this but.. READ ON for details! "
Hi all,

I live in the Caribbean on an island called St.Maarten. So, I picked up the paper yesterday and on the headliner page was the following: "THE BACHELORETTE" SPECIAL FILMED IN ST.MAARTEN. Before you read on, you should know that St.Maarten is spilt between two ruling governments: the French and the Dutch. The French Side is ruled by France and the Dutch Side is ruled by The Netherlands. It is the only place in the world that is split between two governments.

Here's what the article reads:
St.Maarten is the exclusive location for ABC's special update of its hit reality tv series "The Bachelorette", a spinoff from another show, "The Bachelor".
Airing in November with a prime time slot at the height of the Thanksgiving weekend, the two-hour special was shot on both sides of the island. Bamboo Bernie's and at Le Meridien Hotel on the French Side which was closed for filming, were the primary locationd of the show.
"The Bachelorette" offers viewers an update on Pediatric Physical Therapist Trista Rehn's life at present. Approximately 25 cast members and a crew of 150 arrived on the island Friday and shot the scenes over the weekend. The group departed yesterday.
A number of island residents who visited Bamboo Bernies Saturday night will be part of the completed special. Island personality Chet Euton was lucky to nab a body shot with "The Bachelorette".
The rest of the article is pretty boring and has nothing to do with the show, it just discusses how the show will expose our island and we will be publicised more and that will help boost tourism here, blah blah bhah, yaada yaada...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette Special to air in ... KScott 09-11-03 1
 Story AyaK 09-11-03 2
   RE: Story SurvivorBlows 09-11-03 3
   RE: Story KScott 09-11-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette Special to air in November...No one probably knows this but.. READ ON for details! "
Sounds like it will be a beautiful setting. And by the way St.Maarten is very lovely, I was on a cruise 2 years ago and we stopped in there. Very beautiful place.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-03, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Story"
Here's my story from Tuesday about this -- although I misspelled St. Maarten (I copied the spelling from the AP article -- maybe the AP used the French spelling?).

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1702

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Story"
I just changed the spelling

-SB

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-11-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Story"
Silly me forgets that there is a front page, I just have the forums section bookmarked. By the Way that was a very nice article AyaK.

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •