The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5 res..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-10-04, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5 res..."

Tracey Has Some Growing Pains

Dang it, dang it, dang it, dang it. Tracey was my new pick for mole and was on most everyones' safe list this past week. I'll put my vote in for this week as the most shocking execution. I so thought Tracey was the mole. Now I just have no freakin' clue. I just hope that it isn't another model. I'll go with Mark for now.
Final Bonus points for all our secret mole players!!!!
The players did earn 77k this week. Only Survivor Maniac, LeftPinky, magic_star, & a77u12a scored points for getting near the money earned this week.
This time, in your posts
As far as the screens, most of us would have been executed this week. Ironically, some of those gunning for last place were the ones to have some of the best scores. Just about everyone had Tracey on their safe lists. Typing in everyones' name:
name your favorite game this season
Green Screen
realityluver
AugustGirl
tribephyl
DebCapsFan
magic_star
kyngsladye
Bert
munson
djandy
and you will earn +3.
Red Screen
Everyone else

Our lowest score this week was a fight between many. Lowest score went to Jeff321 who got a –9 by only having Tracey on his safe list and guessing wrong with the money.

Our big winner this week was magic_star who earned a +7 this week! What a tough week to do so well in!Second bonus. Make an entry for the Super Bonus COMPLETELY wrong that everyone can see.
This week there was some major reshuffling and moving. Most everyone went down either in score, standings, or both! One lucky person is buckeyegirl(22) who is still atop the leaderboard in first place! With a solid week and soaring to the number two spot is magic_star(15). This is the first week that sleeeve has not been in the top two, but he is still in the top 3. In third of course is sleeeve(13). All season he has been in the top 3. Ummm, if anyone wants to do anything, now is the best time to try and do something to take him out.
You can have old players in your final 3 or put people...
There was also some shuffling at the bottom of the pack. We have a new last place. whoami(-22) is in last place for the first time this season. Looks like we are going to have a tight race for both ends of the standings.
from other shows as part of your final 3, just make it sorta believable.........
As hopefully everyone knows, there is going to be no elimination episode this coming week (2/11), so everyone will be making their picks for the last show (2/18). A safe person is someone who is not executed at the end. Therefore, you can make a pick for either the mole, the winner, or both if you are daring. Pick the person who is executed and you lose points.

Super Bonus

This week will be a super bonus week since this is the final post for everyone. *This will be a separate list* For the super bonus, guess who the mole, winner, and loser will be and earn a +10 to your final score for getting the order right. If you get any of the order wrong you will lose -5 from your total score and not earn any positive points. There is a big reward for getting this right, but it is risky!!!

If you do the Super Bonus, you will have a normal safe list of who won't get executed and another list with "Super Bonus" as the heading and the players and their final positions listed below it.

**For those going for negative points, the rewards for the super bonus will be the opposite. You will gain +5 for getting it wrong and lose 10 for getting it right. You must state in some way that you are going for the RedInk Super Bonus.

And now, the….
Standings

1. buckeyegirl < 22 >
  2. magic_star < 15 >
  3. sleeeve < 13 >
  4. Jims02 < 12 >
  5. LeftPinky < 11 >
  6. Keae < 9 >
  7. DebCapsFan < 8 >
    ejm92 < 8 >
  8. cyclehausen < 5 >
  9. AugustGirl < 4 >
  10. Bebo < 3 >
    survivormitsx < 3 >
  11. yensid < 2 >
    survivorscott < 2 >
    munson < 2 >
    Tiger Lily < 2 >
    GTmike < 2 >
    a77u12a < 2 >
  12. Spidey < 1 >
  13. gizmo_ber < 0 >
    Survivor Maniac < 0 >
    Loree < 0 >
  14. realityluver < -2 >
  15. bobstew617 < -3 >
  16. PlumBlossom < -5 >
    Bert < -5 >
  17. Corbin < -9 >
  18. Steen < -10 >
  19. kyngsladye < -11 >
  20. PapaBear < -12 >
    Yogi < -12 >
    djandy < -12 >
  21. TheBoredGuy < -14 >
    ValleyGirl < -14 >
  22. tribephyl < -19 >
  23. Jeff321 < -21 >
  24. whoami -22
Then put your *real* guess for the Super bonus in *invisible font*....
Players left:
Mark Curry
Angie Everhart
Dennis Rodman
and your reward is that you will not lose any points if you guess it wrong. You can only gain points for getting it correct.
Good luck!!
****You can't tell anyone why you are putting in your final list wrong*** Good luck and Thanks for paying attention!!

PM or e-mail me if you don't know how to do invisible font.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5 res...   GTmike     02-10-04       
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   buckeyegirl     02-10-04     1  
     Perfect   GTmike     02-10-04     2  
     Change   buckeyegirl     02-16-04     28  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Survivor Maniac     02-10-04     3  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Steen     02-10-04     4  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   AugustGirl     02-10-04     5  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   realityluver     02-11-04     6  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Loree     02-11-04     7  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   PlumBlossom     02-11-04     8  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   gizmo_ber     02-11-04     9  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Bebo     02-11-04     10  
     Vote Change   Bebo     02-16-04     26  
   RE: CMY AE Finale Picks   Keae     02-11-04     11  
   Argh   Jims02     02-11-04     12  
     RE: Argh   Jims02     02-18-04     31  
   Finale Picks   tribephyl     02-11-04     13  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   yensid     02-11-04     14  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   munson     02-11-04     15  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Spidey     02-11-04     16  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   DebCapsFan     02-11-04     17  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   magic_star     02-11-04     18  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   Bert     02-11-04     19  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   whoami     02-11-04     20  
   Question for our esteemed leader   Bebo     02-13-04     21  
     Answer   GTmike     02-16-04     24  
         RE: Answer   Jims02     02-16-04     27  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   ValleyGirl     02-14-04     22  
   Red Ink entry   djandy     02-15-04     23  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   ejm92     02-16-04     25  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   a77u12a     02-18-04     29  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   GTmike     02-18-04     30  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   LeftPinky     02-18-04     32  
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan AE wk 5...   survivorscott     02-18-04     33  
   Final Results?   buckeyegirl     02-27-04     34  
     RE: Final Results?   Jims02     02-27-04     35  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •