The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, al..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Current Message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-15-09, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, al..."
This thread chronicles the Season 8 winner, runner up and other alumni as they get signed to labels, make the PR rounds, get endorsements, release albums, and their sales.

Here's Kris's signing with 19/Jive PR announcement:

"New York, NY - It was announced today that 19 Recordings has signed Kris Allen, and his recordings have been licensed to Jive Records.

"Kris won the hearts of millions of Americans with his soulful voice, good looks and gracious demeanor,” stated Simon Fuller, Creator and Executive Producer of American Idol and Founder & CEO of 19 Entertainment. “However it is his passion for music and love of performing that will make sure Kris stands the test of time and makes American Idol proud.”

"As exciting as the last few months have been, I'm really looking forward to what is next,” says Kris Allen. “I'm very grateful to be working with Simon Fuller and his team at 19 Entertainment, along with Barry Weiss and Jive Records on my debut album. Everyone's been asking me what it's going to sound like. It will be very similar to what you heard from me on the show -- definitely in the pop/rock genre. I can't wait to get started!"

“Kris had a terrific run of memorable performances culminating with an incredible win,” stated Barry Weiss, Chairman and CEO of the RCA/JIVE Label Group. “He’s a super-talented singer and all-around gifted musician who has that rare common touch which will give him the ability to connect with the broadest possible audience. We’re really excited to welcome him to the Jive family.”

His popular victory song “No Boundaries” currently ranks No. 23 on Billboard’s Hot 100 Singles chart. In addition, Allen has two singles on the chart from his American Idol performances, Heartless and Ain't No Sunshine. On the eighth season of American Idol, the 23-year old Conway, Arkansas, native, who is a pianist and self-taught guitar player, achieved growing popularity and enthusiastic reviews weekly from television viewers and critics alike.

Currently Kris is gearing up for the upcoming 50-city American Idol 2009 Summer Tour. The tour kicks off on July 5th in Portland, Oregon and ends on September 15th in Manchester, New Hampshire. Allen’s debut album is slated for release late Fall 2009."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media, al...   zazzy     06-15-09       
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     1  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     2  
         RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   Tahj     06-15-09     6  
             RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     8  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     3  
   Allison's label   zazzy     06-15-09     4  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     5  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-15-09     7  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   DoodleBug     06-15-09     11  
         RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-17-09     20  
   Reality show crossover   zazzy     06-15-09     9  
     Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   vince3     06-15-09     10  
         RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   Maroonclown     06-16-09     13  
             RE: Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   zazzy     06-16-09     14  
     RE: Reality show crossover   JessicaRN     06-17-09     21  
         RE: Reality show crossover   zazzy     06-17-09     22  
   Eye on Idol Chat this week   DoodleBug     06-15-09     12  
   Billboard, itunes...   zazzy     06-16-09     15  
     RE: Billboard, itunes...   zazzy     06-16-09     16  
         RE: Billboard, itunes...   zazzy     06-16-09     17  
   Hooray for Michael Slezak!   zazzy     06-16-09     18  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-17-09     19  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   Tahj     06-18-09     23  
         RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-19-09     24  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-19-09     25  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   nailbone     07-02-09     34  
   Adam Lambert's *other* first album   zazzy     06-20-09     26  
     RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al...   djnew     06-20-09     27  
         RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al...   zazzy     06-23-09     30  
     RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al...   Tahj     06-22-09     28  
         RE: Adam Lambert's *other* first al...   zazzy     06-23-09     29  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   Overtime     06-23-09     31  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-24-09     32  
         RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     06-24-09     33  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-02-09     35  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-06-09     36  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-08-09     37  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-08-09     38  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-08-09     39  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-09-09     40  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-14-09     41  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   Tahj     07-15-09     42  
   RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   zazzy     07-25-09     43  
     RE: Post Season 8: Labels, PR/Media...   DoodleBug     08-11-09     45  
   Triple Treat on GMA   zazzy     08-06-09     44  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •